2 new skils

suggestor1001

what do you think?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think?

• good
    • bad

im not sure but this is a sugestion for skills each class should get when ayvondil comes  :good:

im still not sure about alll others yet but you may also add to this.

Necromancer

- RiseOfTheDeads: The necromancer can summon 2 skull kinda dead thingy helpers that attack whoever is attacking the necromancer and whatever the necromancer is attacking. to make it fair when they use this skill, it consumes alot of thei mana because of how strng the skill should be(possiblly 35-45 mana)(though it has to be slightly strong because necromancers already have 2 skills that take away H. which is really not fair compared to priest).(the undeaddead thingys can be magic, so a percentage of the necros attack as theirs(most, and i dont mean take away the necromancers attack that would just be stupid). Also they do not die unless killed by the enemy players or nullified by the necromancer again.

Shaman

-healingpool: kind of the same as plash of darkness except it heals the target alies inside it overtime. a percentage of their astral, basically like plash but opposite

Druid

-Uproot: basically like healing pool but a different name just like u did for alll the skills ;) . summons something like a plant or something which realeases healing thinys that heal targets over times

Priest

-SharedFate: This is a skill that activates on an oponent untill the priest dies during combat. if the priest dies the person with the skill activated skill receives possible 40% of the priests attack as a last hurrah from its death. this helps close up all those close matches in arena :P

Barbarian

-Defensive stance (idk apporpiate name): this enables a barvaarian to increase their defence considerably....but in that defence increase, their attack will decrease by by a small percentage or depending on how much defece they attain.

- Blade Swing: the name is almost self explanitory, this is like an AOE skills for barbarian which makes the character hold is sword/axe with his hans and swing in circles, effectively hitting enemies near the particular area of the barbarin.(Note: this skill can only be used wearing a 2Handed weapon!)

Warlock

-confusion: this is when the warlock puts  a spell on their apponent and forces them to attack their allied enemy for some time. duration increases with skill level.

Ranger

-Arrow Storm- this is when a ranger shoots multiple arrows into the air when he selects an area in which for the arrows to land and hit an enemy player dealing multiple damage to the people inside the area. to avoid any inconsistancies such as the sort of over powered rangers blessing. this would be a percentage of the rangers total attack. depending on the level, the percentage will increase for the attack of Arrow  Storm

BladeDancer

-Will of Spirit: decreases the health regeneration rate of the character to about 5 -3 secconds and increases the baldedancers health regeneration by 100%. this could be very usefull in PVE and PVP because the blade dancer could actually have 100 regen(most i have seen) so if they are tanking/killing/hunting they will get a considerable amount of health regeneration each time. should possibly say that 100% should be level four and 110% level five so it does not become too overpowered skill.

---this idea for the BladeDancer inputted from a suggestion slay has posted recently. all credit goes directly to himSkill Suggestion for Paladin/BD/DK/Barbarian---

Deathknight

-Unholy Aura: when activate increase the DK all magic resistance up to 20% depend on the skill level for some times

im unsure of this one

Rogue

-Burrow: burrow him/her self to the ground for some times, if the skill cancel or duration end the rogue will stun all nearby enemies around the burrow hole for some times

Deathknight, bladedancer and rogue courtesy of slay- all credits to him

Mage

-Transform: chance to change the enemy into a helpless monster such as a rat/sheep etc for a while.

feel free to message me or post in the suggestion itself if you have any ideas.

Also feel free to give your input in the skills, any problems etc

Revive for necromancers and priests could work by when they use the skill. It only gives the dead character a quarter of his/her whole life and lifescrolls give the full amount. Also! It needs a long regeneration such as the Deathknights threads of darkness of 30 secconds.

Instances update

With the upcomming update I really think the Heal AOE over time I suggested for shamans and druids should be rolled out to help with the harder dungeons etc.

Also possibly give necros and priests a skill like that but with their type of heal over time. by that I dont mean them healing like 700s every seccond . I mean at a slower rate over time.

These skills would need to be using slightly more energy than their normal heals and the animation of the character setting up the skill should possibly take slightly longer as its supporting more than 1 character.

One last thing would be that the new skills for necromancers should require no influence on them such as the hp drain. The class is already handicapped quite enough!

Hope you all liked  :clapping: ;D

I love the shaman one :* even tho it heals far less, its still efficient in harder farms :3

Oh and forgot to mention that it would make Shamans and Warlocks more equil to eichother!

• Developer

These ones sounds pretty nice!

New skills definitely will be added to the game, but right now I can't tell anything about them.

New skills definitely will be added to the game, but right now I can't tell anything about them.

Thanks. and also to the people who appreciated the post.

hopefully the game would take these skills into consideration!

-Don't forget to vote guys(every vote counts!)

add this skill for bladedancers ( Flying Dagger ) :spiteful:

as the character name says bladedancer,means he/she is very efficient and skillful in de aspect of swordery. with this skill activated the bd is able to throw daggers from 2 yrds which deals damage a little less compared to hamstring damage but becomes inactive in close range battle,ofc to use this skill  u need to be in range....also it cost 17 energy and recharges at same time as hamstring :)

add this skill for bladedancers ( Flying Dagger ) :spiteful:

as the character name says bladedancer,means he/she is very efficient and skillful in de aspect of swordery. with this skill activated the bd is able to throw daggers from 2 yrds which deals damage a little less compared to hamstring damage but becomes inactive in close range battle,ofc to use this skill  u need to be in range....also it cost 17 energy and recharges at same time as hamstring :)

ok man thats just a bit weird. how about this:

a bladedancer throws his dagger at an enemy. it was +9 and dealt a considerable amount of damage though we all know the weapon has been removed from his hands.. what will he do? you cant expect a dagger to come straight back at you after youve just thrown it away... who knows the opposition may have picked it up ;) and there goes the dagger. Though the suggestion wasnt bad it has a couple of faults. but i do thank you for posting it.

------------

Recently added bladedancer skill ontop. all credits go to slayer for the suggestion

ok man thats just a bit weird. how about this:

a bladedancer throws his dagger at an enemy. it was +9 and dealt a considerable amount of damage though we all know the weapon has been removed from his hands.. what will he do? you cant expect a dagger to come straight back at you after youve just thrown it away... who knows the opposition may have picked it up ;) and there goes the dagger. Though the suggestion wasnt bad it has a couple of faults. but i do thank you for posting it.

------------

Recently added bladedancer skill ontop. all credits go to slayer for the suggestion

u got it all wrong the thrown daggers r not the actual one in hand its actually likened to a ninja's shuriken(stars)/accessories if u may call it and once activated deals a certain amount of damage within  secs,also since its a skill the daggers do not get finished just like rangers arrows :spiteful: .......coz the character is a bladedancer ofc even soldiers aside all their heavy fire weapons got spare daggers to use in times of need......hope u got it now ::)

Every barbarian would be happy with my suggestion

Add new barbarian skill

Boulder Throw: the barbarian use his tremendous strength to lift a big boulder and throw it to enemies within 4 yards and with of 3x3 square area and stunned all enemies in area for some times. The area width and duration depend on the skill level

Similar idea for area stun skill for other melee class would be need to counter that damn warlock in arena LOL

New Paladin skill

Crusader Shock: pull all enemies in radius 4 yards (depend on skill level) onto the caster and blinded for some times

New skill fore DK

Unholly Aura: when activate increase the DK all magic resistance up to 20% depend on the skill level for some times

New skill for rogue

Burrow: burrow him/her self to the ground for some times, if the skill cancel or duration end the rogue will stun all nearby enemies around the burrow hole for some times

Skill for mage: Disable skills against range classes only

It works something like paladin aura, only instead of blessing own party it prevent range class opponents in a certain radius for a certain amount of time to use any skills.

Cooldown time will start after skill is done.

There will be a chance that skill not work on some players, and that is determined by opponent dodge percent.

Every barbarian would be happy with my suggestion

Add new barbarian skill

Boulder Throw: the barbarian use his tremendous strength to lift a big boulder and throw it to enemies within 4 yards and with of 3x3 square area and stunned all enemies in area for some times. The area width and duration depend on the skill level

good idea but where does the barbarian get the boulder from? :nea:

devs already have their skils and probably implemented it on nxt update which is due to release....i guess all this skill suggestions are waste of time :lol: :rofl:

good idea but where does the barbarian get the boulder from? :nea:

Its just the skill name bro, the barb can also throw chair,desk, or even nearby mobs to anywhere  ;D

looking forward to new shaman's and rogue's skills ;D , hope shaman will have something like that healing thing  ::)

devs already have their skils and probably implemented it on nxt update which is due to release....i guess all this skill suggestions are waste of time :lol: :rofl:

keyword: suggestion man.I'm sure they may have already thought of all the skills they are going to add but by having this suggestion they can think to renew or modify the skills depending on what they and the readers think

PS: dont forget to vote guys!

How about these :

Bladedancer : Poison dagger : Can throw dagger to enemy, that deals 50% of normal dmg(depends skill progress) and also put target silenced(means u cant use spells/abilities or move) but can use normal hit .

Ranger : Nature trap : Exactly same as trap, but it dont put target struck its just make get poison dmg. Also this can be throwed 5yards.

Druids : Gift of Nature : This is like big heal. So u can target friendly player and use this to him/her, this takes slightly more mana than normal one amd also it takes 5sec to cast. There going to be same download meter that flowers and other catherable things and this skill cant be cancelled unless enemy use silence or struck skill. Sry i hav these more but i cant do now more bcoz i use phone hope u like those

cmon guys. 200+ views... 16 votes?  :facepalm:

recently modified barbarian skill to make it have more sense

dont forget to vote if you want a chance of these skills to be added into the game :pardon: :pleasantry: :blush: ::)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought for Dk,

Dark shadows

User creates a duplicate of itself. Duplicate cannot attack but if attacked the duplicate explodes, stunning its attacker. Leveling up skill increases stun time and lv3 and lv5 skill adds a duplicate.

Just a thought for Dk,

Dark shadows

User creates a duplicate of itself. Duplicate cannot attack but if attacked the duplicate explodes, stunning its attacker. Leveling up skill increases stun time and lv3 and lv5 skill adds a duplicate.

not bad but looks like a skill for magic class dude :/.. we'll see

not bad but looks like a skill for magic class dude :/.. we'll see

Dk uses dark magic though. Exhal is heavily dependant on it  :spiteful:

• 2 weeks later...

skill for bd like health regen is kinda lame, bd is a damage dealingmelee  class and its suppose to have cool damage skill.

skill for bd like health regen is kinda lame,

BD is the tank unit of the elves. If you're going to compare it with any other classes, compare it with other tank classes. These being:

Barbarian

DK

Paladin

Only one of these classes has a healing skill, and it's also a sentinel. By giving BD healing skills as well, you're unbalancing the tank classes even more. If any classes should get healing, it should be DK. That, however, is a completely different topic and I'm not going to start on it here :)

bd is a damage dealingmelee  class and its suppose to have cool damage skill.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that not a ranger you're describing?  :crazy:

BD is the tank unit of the elves. If you're going to compare it with any other classes, compare it with other tank classes. These being:

Barbarian

DK

Paladin

Only one of these classes has a healing skill, and it's also a sentinel. By giving BD healing skills as well, you're unbalancing the tank classes even more. If any classes should get healing, it should be DK. That,

im not sure deathknight should have regen skill cus it already has dark shield which helps it in decreassing damage from players.

also dont think bladedancer should get regeneration boost- maybe something different

Warlocks 2 new skills

- frozen noob : after dark circle fear you freeze the opponents game so they cant see they already died

-Dark circle 2: can place a 2nd dark circle after first one is cast in case lag messes up your first

Barbarian

DK

Paladin

Only one of these classes has a healing skill, and it's also a sentinel. By giving BD healing skills as well, you're unbalancing the tank classes even more. If any classes should get healing, it should be DK. That, however, is a completely different topic and I'm not going to start on it here :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that not a ranger you're describing?  :crazy:

tank without using shield,yes. the problem isthey use 2 1 handed to make up for their defence,fast kill is their only way to become good tanker, because offence is their greatest  defence.even +0-5heavy armor can be a good tanker if he have +10swords,it's a damage dealing melee class not range defi.

Warlocks 2 new skills

- frozen noob : after dark circle fear you freeze the opponents game so they cant see they already died

-Dark circle 2: can place a 2nd dark circle after first one is cast in case lag messes up your first

Heres a better one;

Dark splash circle 3 : after spamming the 2 circles a warlock charges a uber powerful circle splasj that covers 10x10 of  the entire map for 10 seconds, everyone within its radius are stunned and recieves damage over time for 6 seconds.

- Cannibalism : Whenever a warlock feels threatened by a large group of enemies a warlock starts chanting in  mysterious language, causing all enemies chasing a lock to eat each other up.

- Satans blessing : Whenever a warlocks hp gets below 10% satan has a 80% chance to possess the warlock. once he is possessed his hp gets filled up, and demonic minions starts chanting in a forgotten language causing the warlock to deal quadriple damage for a duration of 5 seconds.

- The rift of death - Whenever enemies are under the effect of "fear" a rift to the underworld opens, causing the feared enemy to fall straight into the rift, killing it instantly.

Heres a better one;

Dark splash circle 3 : after spamming the 2 circles a warlock charges a uber powerful circle splasj that covers 10x10 of  the entire map for 10 seconds, everyone within its radius are stunned and recieves damage over time for 6 seconds.

- Cannibalism : Whenever a warlock feels threatened by a large group of enemies a warlock starts chanting in  mysterious language, causing all enemies chasing a lock to eat each other up.

- Satans blessing : Whenever a warlocks hp gets below 10% satan has a 80% chance to possess the warlock. once he is possessed his hp gets filled up, and demonic minions starts chanting in a forgotten language causing the warlock to deal quadriple damage for a duration of 5 seconds.

- The rift of death - Whenever enemies are under the effect of "fear" a rift to the underworld opens, causing the feared enemy to fall straight into the rift, killing it instantly.

Not fair you cheated, you obviously hacked into the developers' brains,

before you ate them of course

Also ranger gets these two:

Inter-continental missiles: no matter where opponent is as long as you can see in location a rain of 10 arrows fall on each enemy

Machine gun: automatically gives blessing 100% chance of success (duration increases per lvl)