SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

OMG this rogue stella is total asshole,I seriously doupt she was playing,even my mum can't suck that hard

the barb and dk are typical,I go as tank,arm the barb before he charge me and the dk before he exhale me,so they go attack the tanker till arm ends so they switch back to me,what is spaciall about these 2arenas is this rogue

1)he gauged me in the both matches(most rogues gauge the tanker then off to rape the cloth user,this girl is a fan of gauging the cloth user ._. )

2)right after she gauged me she did 1normal hit to me and then went after the tanker in both matches(most rogues gauge one enemy and go after the other one,this girl here wants to give me a few space ._. )

3)when I arm her she just stand infront of me doing nothing but checking my sexy beard for both of the matches(note both of the tankers were smart enaugh to attack the other dude when I gauged them)

to sum it up,this rogue is properly +9-8 judging on her 312 normal hit to me,but she do arena like a lvl 1 newbie,and she raped her parenters with her shit,there lessons for all rogues to be learned here ._.

rage much? :wacko:

IKR,I swear if I was her arena parenter I would of reported her as a scammer for ban at once ._.

Lulz, nao thaz embarasin, poor rogue doesnt even knoe how 2 use her own clas although she iz highly ampd. By teh wai, iz partners, Not parenters ]:>

Lulz, nao thaz embarasin, poor rogue doesnt even knoe how 2 use her own clas although she iz highly ampd. By teh wai, iz partners, Not parenters ]:>

duck you bro :)

Wanna see me solo gank your ass on forum?

Better do it ingame so I don't waste so much time on a random noob like you. O:-)

nvm.

solo gank  :lol: ?

do you know what solo or gank even means ?

Either you can or you can gank but you can't do both at same time  :crazy:

Solo is 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 1+1....

Gank is 1+1+... vs 1 :facepalm:

Gank doesnt always mean Many vs One.

I gank your mom everyday morning.

Does this mean its a rape?

No.  :) 

Hah.

Anyhow, gank isn't to be mixed with other as like gang kill or something.

Gank has many meanings, and can be accompanied with "solo" as backup word, making "solo gank".

If you dont believe Sange can Solo Gank you, i advise to step in his territory, wearing female condoms on your ass.

Enjoy  :give_rose:

EDIT: NOW YOU EDITED FFS

Gank doesnt always mean Many vs One.

I gank your mom everyday morning.

Does this mean its a rape?No. :)  

Hah.

Anyhow, gank isn't to be mixed with other as like gang kill or something.

Gank has many meanings, and can be accompanied with "solo" as backup word, making "solo gank".If you dont believe Sange can Solo Gank you, i advise to step in his territory, wearing female condoms on your ass. Enjoy :give_rose:

EDIT: NOW YOU EDITED FFS

Опубликованное фото

This is what gank is. :facepalm:

1. After posting, i realized that this debate/discussion was futile and i should not add fuel to fire.

2. Stop being an ass licker . I quoted him not you.

3. Your parents didn't taught you how to behave.

4. I can also abuse but i will not step down to your dirty level.

5. He was talking about "solo" me on forums and you also responded to me which defeated the whole purpose of his post which was to "solo" me.

6. GG

This is what gank is. :facepalm:

1. After posting, i realized that this debate/discussion was futile and i should not add fuel to fire.

2. Stop being an ass licker . I quoted him not you.

3. Your parents didn't taught you how to behave.

4. I can also abuse but i will not step down to your dirty level.

5. He was talking about "solo" me on forums and you also responded to me which defeated the whole purpose of his post which was to "solo" me.

6. GG

Ah, yeah, please be more smart and post ALL THE MEANINGS you find on the search results, not act like a scared ♥♥♥♥tard and post the one that only benefits you, hence avoiding it. Not to say, that one was for MMORPG, its even highlighted. Im sure Sange talked about forum  :lol:  smart person.

And

2) Not like you HAD to quote me for me to respond. I responded on my own will anyways.

3) lrn2internet.

4) Thats a shame, really wanted to see how you would react. Also, its "step up", :3

5) As i said, im talking on my own will, not interfering, or, does me talking to you interfere in by your logic? That'd be stupid.

6) Kill yourself. Or let me do it.

Well... this is it hassn? :( 0 dmg thats sad  :sorry:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

If thats 5x5

You are just terribly..ugh..how to say..stupid is actually a copliment in this case

I see 3 locks there already, 1 shaman too, and you're surprised a BARBARIAN made 0 damage?

Inb4+10barb

Go on, say it.

If thats 5x5

You are just terribly..ugh..how to say..stupid is actually a copliment in this case

I see 3 locks there already, 1 shaman too, and you're surprised a BARBARIAN made 0 damage?

Inb4+10barb

Go on, say it.

maybe but we has 2 shams + 3 locks and hassn has 3 shams + lock so they has chance all the time ;)

maybe but we has 2 shams + 3 locks and hassn has 3 shams + lock so they has chance all the time ;)

You just signed your stupidity contract. Grats.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

lol yes it was 5*5 they had 3 locks. and we had 1 rogue (me), 2 shamans, 1 barb and 1 necro.. they even had no any rogues or something  :facepalm:

Do your maths. Your logic is insufficient.

Ah, yeah, please be more smart and post ALL THE MEANINGS you find on the search results, not act like a scared ♥♥♥♥tard and post the one that only benefits you, hence avoiding it. Not to say, that one was for MMORPG, its even highlighted. Im sure Sange talked about forum  :lol:  smart person.

And

2) Not like you HAD to quote me for me to respond. I responded on my own will anyways.

3) lrn2internet.

4) Thats a shame, really wanted to see how you would react. Also, its "step up", :3

5) As i said, im talking on my own will, not interfering, or, does me talking to you interfere in by your logic? That'd be stupid.

6) Kill yourself. Or let me do it.

Weak counter. i expected more from you. :unknw:

1. Stop twisting words. That was the most accurate result for what we are discussing on.

2. You didn't deny it so i take it, you admit you are his ass licker.

3. internet is about abusing others. Ever heard of saying : " if you don't have anything better to say, don't say at all"

4. You would have to try harder to get me worked up and respond in such an abusive way.

5. I deleted/editted my post long before you post it (roughly 7 min difference) . Since that post doesn't even exist, your "argument" is futile.

6.  :bad: :bad:  you didn't learn , do you ?

You might want to reply to this, but its over from my side, you need to work more on your debating skills and yeah less abusing.  ;)

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Everybody loves hassn and whenever they see hassn they use all their skills on him like mad  :wacko: 

So even someone like hassn can't tank attacks of 5x people all at once, especially if three of them are locks.

Drama on forums are never-ending.

so always drama like''oh no he kill me  :cray: come pvp me and show who's strong'' or like '' i kill you in arena  :dirol: look 0 dmg he did''  or some  excuse like '' oh no i got lag'' lolll  :lol: :lol:

still u cant understand it ? hassn dont know how to do arena. tries to do rush, uses p.def potion etc.

still u cant understand it ? hassn dont know how to do arena. tries to do rush, uses p.def potion etc.

Yeah i know that :fool: I just hate when noobs in aliance chat lick hassn ass... he is't god... :facepalm: thats why i add this screens :mega_shok:

Can be I have bug position or junior is a new  diferent faction druid xD or developers lie to us about range  :crazy:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

i think it happens with everyone. Sometimes my rogue do dmg to a runner who is very far away from me but was in close range when i pressed the skill . i don't know why this happens ? maybe lagg?

Can be I have bug position or junior is a new  diferent faction druid xD or developers lie to us about range  :crazy:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

druid's name op :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: btw 5 "elven" yard = all the map xD

i think it happens with everyone. Sometimes my rogue do dmg to a runner who is very far away from me but was in close range when i pressed the skill . i don't know why this happens ? maybe lagg?

lag postion, worse on warlocks, much worse.

53126_.jpg

lag postion, worse on warlocks, much worse.

LOL t, youre evil , poor vomm xD , well thats true on warlocks much  much worse , get ducked if happen,cant do circle first if druid or anyone catch you first  :facepalm: , developers need to do something idk fix that bug positions or anything I read using traductor in russian forum  something about bug position but  I dont understand a shit  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

this is called lag  :lol: . u lagged nd wats more u want in proof than my posture  :lol: . hav a look at my posture I m standing facing the viewers screen , bt theoretically I should be running behind u nd u should be able to view only my one side of body. bt u see me upfront so it was sure u lagged  O:-) 

this is called lag  :lol: . u lagged nd wats more u want in proof than my posture  :lol: . hav a look at my posture I m standing facing the viewers screen , bt theoretically I should be running behind u nd u should be able to view only my one side of body. bt u see me upfront so it was sure u lagged  O:-) 

no xD I was without lag , the problem is bug position , not mean I need to had lag for it and that photo you appear in that position becos i take it when you was healing xD

no xD I was without lag , the problem is bug position , not mean I need to had lag for it and that photo you appear in that position becos i take it when you was healing xD

it doesn't make u fase the viewer wen u heal u can easily heal sideways lol

Well it has been happening ALOT lately to me recently. I tend to miss my aoe skills like 80% more than before now :facepalm: , which has resulted in aloot of pvp losses at pvp cave , aswell as crossing slowly :bad:

Well it has been happening ALOT lately to me recently. I tend to miss my aoe skills like 80% more than before now :facepalm: , which has resulted in aloot of pvp losses at pvp cave , aswell as crossing slowly :bad:

Internet, you need it.

You're probably running some apps that duck your internet, I'm on, probably the lowest speed in all upgrades, a crappy cable wifi and I have no problems with crossing, just that players load for 1 sec meaning the area is empty for 1 sec but no lags whatsoever, bug position is unavoidable, it's in the game not your computer or internet, all you gotta do is learn how estimate then it won't really be a problem, don't rely on your eyes too much.

It's like when I quake 2 people perfectly in arena and they get bugged 2 steps away from it then Sulla places a dark circle where they are clearly bugged on resulting to a GGCircle

Weak counter. i expected more from you. :unknw:

1. Stop twisting words. That was the most accurate result for what we are discussing on.

2. You didn't deny it so i take it, you admit you are his ass licker.

3. internet is about abusing others. Ever heard of saying : " if you don't have anything better to say, don't say at all"

4. You would have to try harder to get me worked up and respond in such an abusive way.

5. I deleted/editted my post long before you post it (roughly 7 min difference) . Since that post doesn't even exist, your "argument" is futile.

6.  :bad: :bad:  you didn't learn , do you ?

You might want to reply to this, but its over from my side, you need to work more on your debating skills and yeah less abusing.  ;)

Everybody loves hassn and whenever they see hassn they use all their skills on him like mad  :wacko: 

So even someone like hassn can't tank attacks of 5x people all at once, especially if three of them are locks.

Sorry i talked with mom and dad about that they didnt taught me at all, so we ended up in result i should stop talking with people less than 11year old in age.

Its over by your side? No matter what i reply you simply ran back cowardly, not cool broh

Inb4weakcounter

Show me da way, mastah, plz let meh be liek u.

whats next, 2 hours to post a response? Bwaha

Get back to school.  ._. Dey teach moar verbal attack words der, u might be gud.

Sorry i talked with mom and dad about that they didnt taught me at all, so we ended up in result i should stop talking with people less than 11year old in age.

Its over by your side? No matter what i reply you simply ran back cowardly, not cool broh

Inb4weakcounter

Show me da way, mastah, plz let meh be liek u.

whats next, 2 hours to post a response? Bwaha

Get back to school.  ._. Dey teach moar verbal attack words der, u might be gud.

mayb he can understand japanese version ._.

Internet, you need it.

You're probably running some apps that ♥♥♥♥ your internet, I'm on, probably the lowest speed in all upgrades, a crappy cable wifi and I have no problems with crossing, just that players load for 1 sec meaning the area is empty for 1 sec but no lags whatsoever, bug position is unavoidable, it's in the game not your computer or internet, all you gotta do is learn how estimate then it won't really be a problem, don't rely on your eyes too much.

It's like when I quake 2 people perfectly in arena and they get bugged 2 steps away from it then Sulla places a dark circle where they are clearly bugged on resulting to a GGCircle

hmm, i've actually never thought about it that way, but now that i think about it; whenever i quake enemy players , in my screen they are moving 2 steps towards me after getting quaked. However, if i am the one getting quaked by a  shammy i find myself getting trapped instantly with no ooptipn to move the 2 extra steps.

And when it comes to my crossing problems lately, i have never experienced it before now until recently :/ (takes around 1-4 seconds before players starts to appear on a map) while it takes about 1-5 seconds to cross, got no idea why this has been happening lately :/. Maybe it's because of the last guild update? (That is when i started to experience cross lagging, and a bunch of other problems)

i can no longer cross at the speed of lightning anymore, maybe i should just label myself as a snail while going on a cross-elven hunting spree? (And dem elves be like - oh hey it's the snail crossing the maps, Kill it, kill it with fire :bomb: )