SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Me blackmailing a lvl 20 +10 BD  :rofl:

all i see, is a stupid mc pming u that hes pleasewait, if he was pleaswait why didnt he go on his bd and said u are a pro  ::)

conclusion: pvppussy so jelouss of pleasewait, he made a charac at mc side just to post hes a pro, shame wht low people do these days for attention :nea:

all i see, is a stupid mc pming u that hes pleasewait, if he was pleaswait why didnt he go on his bd and said u are a pro  ::)

conclusion: pvppussy so jelouss of pleasewait, he made a charac at mc side just to post hes a pro, shame wht low people do these days for attention :nea:

Omfg you nerd ask him yourself.

You have a serious problem called "NGL" Never getting laid.

Your one of the stupidest foreign kids that play this game. Your lmore dumb then Ashton Kutcher.

You are just now noticing

:rofl:

Omfg you nerd ask him yourself.

You have a serious problem called "NGL" Never getting laid.

Your one of the stupidest foreign kids that play this game. Your lmore dumb then Ashton Kutcher.

u have rage issues  :( i feel sry for u, go see a doctor

You are just now noticing

:rofl:

nope  :friends: ik it from first time he said the '#1'

Yeah boi you got owned. Good day shemale.

95% of sapphire hates and mocks u  :nea: the only thing u can win is an eating contest

Me RAPE all  O:-)

xD Hanamitchi was real Pummy,while Pummy wasnt Pummy . Soon Sorceressz will be named Pummy.

What may come what may go!

Pvprange Laser bow goes pew pew pew ;D

rikin ??

many ppl talk abt him rumor he give free 1 set sign if just talk to him  any idea who is him ?

hes a paly thinks #1 thats wht i heard xD

didnt meet my thunder yet so idk :)

Guest XthekingX

Noobest Guild of Warspear

his members always AFK in arena  :mega_shok:

Опубликованное фото

guild description should say "No Indo's allowed"

After my flame doubt anyone would want to join.

Seems like insulting one indo's mom results in a whole server of Indo's hating on you ._. Arky #1 mutahfucahz

Ounce upon a time, there were four people name Everybody, Somebody, Anybody & Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody’s Job.Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody didn’t do it. It ended by Everybody blaming Somebody when actually Nobody could accuse Anybody!

Born's bored.. what do you expect?

EDIT: I Better place a screenshot though heh?

Getting bored... res styled follow the leader! Elf side this time lmao. Had mc chasing me from mc t4 > t1 > lake > t2 celler. Laaloo was the most insistent one :P

55683_.jpg

Ounce upon a time, there were four people name Everybody, Somebody, Anybody & Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody’s Job.Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody didn’t do it. It ended by Everybody blaming Somebody when actually Nobody could accuse Anybody!

Getting bored... res styled follow the leader! Elf side this time lmao. Had mc chasing me from mc t4 > t1 > lake > t2 celler. Laaloo was the most insistent one :P

why born bord Опубликованное фото laaloo pussy shaman crosser thinks he owns mc land xD if he sees elf in mc land he hunts them, when he sees them attacking him, he runs and hides Опубликованное фото rokzz has more balls than him

NICE RUN BORNY Опубликованное фото

mwahahaha crazy born i forgot hw much u revive  ;D

55690_.png

mwahahaha crazy born i forgot hw much u revive  ;D

Yeah it was a little bit of fun. I Also reserved some mcoin that im going to share with sapphire players in the form of signs. Check my new topic in tavern.

You could be a lucky player who wins five or three sets of signs.  ;)

Im kinda curious now that i saw pvprange saying stupidest foreign kid playing ws to lallous was it? How can he say foreign when ws is world wide :crazy: :wacko:

USA isn't center of the world :lol:

You are really good at photoshop! Omg, looks soo real.

Another one on your list of hearts to break?

You can't hide the truth, Heart breaker  :)