SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

How many people hunts me ?  :(  and how much life i had ?  :clapping:

Dont be happy to hunt a Bd to warlock its so easy ^^ but if i touch you and you will die with 2 shots :)

:aggressive:

Dont be happy to hunt a Bd to warlock its so easy ^^ but if i touch you and you will die with 2 shots :)

:aggressive:

ducked you already.  :lol: you noob, thats why you cant touch me.  :rofl:

PS, not even ur shaman/rouge win a fair pvp.

LMAO :rofl:

yes, kernlabba is always ganking at pvpcave (sometimes with his arena partner). Is quite annoying especially when i want to pvp others. Which is exactly why we need a REAL PvP cave :facepalm:

pvp cave? thats only a gank spot for both sides but really MC does is more than elf. We do need something like 'official pvp cave/ground/map/area or what ever :wacko:

And congrats 500 pages of screen shots XD

Official PVP area ( 1v1 )  ;)

For Shionkit...Yeah página 500  :yahoo:

;D (see pg 400)

500 pages, great time to leave this game, had a nice time here :friends:

Jaythug, last seen raging over random no names who got SD Weapons from swamps and jumping off his roof.

These are the last words of this rage quitting cunt.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Merc. You ducking ducktard dickducking cockducker. ducking post that ducking shit on the motherducking forum. Whoever the duck is bored, try and count all these ducking hearts. duckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduckduck

ur m0m lol

JAMIE LAWRENSON  :diablo: U KNOW THE MEANING OF THAT IN OUR LANGUAGE!!!! ITS NOT A JOKE HERE SO STOP USING THAT  :aggressive: :aggressive:

quit wit tat m8. Her m0m did nuthin 2 u

nubpie. ur avatar  :give_rose:

JAMIE LAWRENSON  :diablo: U KNOW THE MEANING OF THAT IN OUR LANGUAGE!!!! ITS NOT A JOKE HERE SO STOP USING THAT  :aggressive: :aggressive:

nubpie. ur avatar  :give_rose:

Its not really visible. Just for show you know?

Merc. You ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥tard dick♥♥♥♥ing cock♥♥♥♥er. ♥♥♥♥ing post that ♥♥♥♥ing shit on the mother♥♥♥♥ing forum. Whoever the ♥♥♥♥ is bored, try and count all these ♥♥♥♥ing hearts. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jamie 2 : 0 Kiyomi, Jaythug

:rofl:

LMFAO :rofl:  there is another rogue from sapphire called "penishole" aswell :blush:  he used to be bald, and used the lvl 3 leather plate armor to match the look of  a pen** :crazy:

LMFAO :rofl:  there is another rogue from sapphire called "penishole" aswell :blush:  he used to be bald, and used the lvl 3 leather plate armor to match the look of  a pen** :crazy:

he's my dada divi  :aggressive: lol i remember he created that char to troll ppl who farms b3 and talk sh*t mamita roula, our team brought and left him there and he suicide killed ppl farming  :lol: :lol: