SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

How about try without arenas without even +1 weapons :blush: all my weapons are now amped and I don't mind that. But is it possible to amp only with gold and no coins :unknown:

Some more arenas... :blush:  Eisha how many times did we beat you in a row? like 10 times right :unknw: :spiteful:

10 times? ohh how can that be? when my lose in battles are only 10, 2 against yim and 1 against looney/kza, and 4 against reaperdark and a rogue   :lol: so who were u fighting, well i can easily ask looney and reaper to post here how many time they beat us this week in arena :spiteful:

24786_.png

10 times? ohh how can that be? when my lose in battles are only 10, 2 against yim and 1 against looney/kza, and 4 against reaperdark and a rogue   :lol: so who were u fighting, well i can easily ask looney and reaper to post here how many time they beat us this week in arena :spiteful:

We beat you like 4 times in a row while you were on kiyomi then 2 times on keizsha. :pardon: I'm waiting for that pvp ;D

24791_.png

We beat you like 4 times in a row while you were on kiyomi then 2 times on keizsha. :pardon: I'm waiting for that pvp ;D

Tell me.. what school did you go to where they taught you that 4+2 = 10?  :unknw:

u said u beat us 10 times in a row. now u say 6 times? where's the credibility of ur statements? coz the other ppl who beat us can post here and prove it. kid r u daydreaming?? checked out my ratings yet???  :rofl: :rofl:

more arenas  :blush:

24793_.png

24794_.png

24795_.png

24796_.png

u wrecked us??? ur dream is to beat us in arena even for a few times? omg im so flattered  :lol:

oohhh look at this, trying out shammy with necro and necro+necro. sorry for the screenshot.

24800_.png

24801_.png

24802_.png

No bro not Dani. That's disturber/pervert remember him? Says he left but got banned I wonder why  :facepalm:

You retarded old man, i am not banned , i just deleted all my chars, you can check if you want. First i deleted my barb and ranger, then rogue and shaman. when people got banned there chars will not dissappear or become lvl 1. they just cant enter game, u donkey must know it.

u said u beat us 10 times in a row. now u say 6 times? where's the credibility of ur statements? coz the other ppl who beat us can post here and prove it. kid r u daydreaming?? checked out my ratings yet???  :rofl: :rofl:

more arenas  :blush:

Elves hate math :lol: ,they say 10x but is a lie,they say 40% bless chance,lie too :lol: ,they only know math when is for their own good,90% peoples with a bow in hand dont have a brain,only a automatic buttom pressing bless :facepalm: .

Elves hate math :lol: ,they say 10x but is a lie,they say 40% bless chance,lie too :lol: ,they only know math when is for their own good,90% peoples with a bow in hand dont have a brain,only a automatic buttom pressing bless :facepalm: .

ikr reap. so turned out beating us was his dream. so he got carried away and exaggerated. btw, ill beat ur op warlock with my necro someday  :shout: :rofl:

Tell me.. what school did you go to where they taught you that 4+2 = 10?  :unknw:

:good: :good:

:good: :good:

You retarded old man, i am not banned , i just deleted all my chars, you can check if you want. First i deleted my barb and ranger, then rogue and shaman. when people got banned there chars will not dissappear or become lvl 1. they just cant enter game, u donkey must know it.

someone cares? if you've deleted your characters will be because you are a lame and  dont have friends then dont come forum for cry about your life

Some people don't know how to insult, they turn out insulting themselves, nice one Donkey dick  :good: :lol:

Опубликованное фото

sulla has a donkey dick ! ?  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

sulla has a donkey dick ! ?  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

no, it's Ahmadzaky, another noob elf, I saw him at swamp so attacked him, made his hp 290 and he ran to portal like a ducking cunt and pm me I can't kill him 1 on 1, if I got 1 crit on that combo, he can go wank his 1 cm donkey dick in respawn statue

someone cares? if you've deleted your characters will be because you are a lame and  dont have friends then dont come forum for cry about your life

You good dog, u start barking everytime i talk to your owners, who weared you with top items when you wasnt playing more than 3 month because your old ♥♥♥♥♥ mother broke your phone . Good dog.

ikr reap. so turned out beating us was his dream. so he got carried away and exaggerated. btw, ill beat ur op warlock with my necro someday  :shout: :rofl:

dream...? more like reality. :search:

You mean this op warlock?

24858_.png

We can settle this with pvp :pardon: lets do thissss

yes we can.the problem warlock dont have signal skill,so,if i stun u first,dont cry.if i see a bless or a dodge,i stun,i hope next update devs make a fair pvp 1x1,so we can battle with 100% power.

yes we can.the problem warlock dont have signal skill,so,if i stun u first,dont cry.if i see a bless or a dodge,i stun,i hope next update devs make a fair pvp 1x1,so we can battle with 100% power.

I signal then you use life leech as your signal and um pvp cave is warring right now so ill pm you well prolly go nadir.

I signal then you use life leech as your signal and um pvp cave is warring right now so ill pm you well prolly go nadir.

life leech have a cooldown very large,so,if i use life leech.u can scatter me with bless and 5 seconds is enought to kill a warlock,my warlock is on kowartavva,i only leave here after quests resets.

life leech have a cooldown very large,so,if i use life leech.u can scatter me with bless and 5 seconds is enought to kill a warlock,my warlock is on kowartavva,i only leave here after quests resets.

I mean fear and that circle thing is longer than scatter..... But i guess I understand. :bomb:

I mean fear and that circle thing is longer than scatter..... But i guess I understand. :bomb:

thats diferent,if i use life leech,i only can use another skill in +-2 seconds,blessing is automatic,click,set target,fire.Another thing,the secret weapon of a warlock is the first atack,because if a warlock got stunned is the end.Rangers always cheats on pvp cave,thats why i dont like pvp with then.

i trust reaper's skills.  :clapping:

thx  ;D ,he think he can kill everything on pvp cave :facepalm: ,a waste of time argue with him,greedy people,i rarely go arena,my friend said to me:lets go arena

;D ,i said im lagging :bad: ,he said its ok,lets have some fun ;D ,i said ok :facepalm: , i got lag and he printed me lol,on the other round he only did one shoot and died :facepalm: ,and my friend is only +6 staff with +2 +3 itens,but he spammer build :rofl: ,the ranger always make team with high ampeds,only for win,not for fun,in others words,he only win because the partner,hiding behind partner,and i dont care what a ranger think,rangers is like a robot for me,bless,target,killno brain,no player skill,i will acept he challenge,i will put my full resilience set and play with my new toy.

thx  ;D ,he think he can kill everything on pvp cave :facepalm: ,a waste of time argue with him,greedy people,i rarely go arena,my friend said to me:lets go arena

;D ,i said im lagging :bad: ,he said its ok,lets have some fun ;D ,i said ok :facepalm: , i got lag and he printed me lol,on the other round he only did one shoot and died :facepalm: ,and my friend is only +6 staff with +2 +3 itens,but he spammer build :rofl: ,the ranger always make team with high ampeds,only for win,not for fun,in others words,he only win because the partner,hiding behind partner,and i dont care what a ranger think,rangers is like a robot for me,bless,target,killno brain,no player skill,i will acept he challenge,i will put my full resilience set and play with my new toy.

You dont even know me and you call me greedy and selfish and stupid.... how old are you? Arena is lots of fun :pardon: whats wrong with going with high amps why dont you stop complaining and maybe try and fail to know me. And i can kill everyone in pvp cave ;D .