SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Some PvP Cave wins  :blush:

+7Amped Lvl18 Ranger? No Problem

Lvl 17 Paladin with Lab-Equips? Easyy

No-amped noob equipped lvl16 bd?

Overpowered  ;D

You never signaled you attacked 4 times before i noticed. Out of 5 fights you "won" 1 time. you barely hit me 200... op? Then you came into pvp and tried to gank me when i was full dark :facepalm:

22887_.png

I never tried to gank you,always signaled  :facepalm:

And yeah won 1 time.Other times ducking Gouge failed and/or ur ducking op blessing kicked my ass :bad:

Merc is not a signal :crazy:

:unknw: :unknw: :give_rose:

How the hell can you have such a wide area on your screen!? On my phone it's like half of it! Does it depends on what kind of phone are you playing?

How the hell can you have such a wide area on your screen!? On my phone it's like half of it! Does it depends on what kind of phone are you playing?

samsung galaxy tab or another device with high pixel.

samsung note & samsung tab 10.1 inch  ;)

Shaman so proud to kill +1 bower?? Shame u lost twice and draw ;D

w  ;D

She not 1 normal bower and not at last with OLD echant.

and dont forget it, the blessing still 1 of the most OP skills  :fool:  while i heal myself the currently set  give 105, and ur dmg with blessing if work fine?  more then 650 dmg in 2 sec..

So not, not shame,

Use whatever u want , next u.meet her she will hav good amped bow :good:

U haven't money for this  :P  u must 1st seduce Ginis/Mdea or some1 else, who can sponsor you'r bow amp  :bad:

This is the real OP feature,

yea, well she been using this op screen to hunt poor elfs sometimes hiding in the corner of an area, thinking that nobody can see them, truly evil really..

yea, well she been using this op screen to hunt poor elfs sometimes hiding in the corner of an area, thinking that nobody can see them, truly evil really..

I'm thinking about arena more than hunting hidden people. You can almost see from side to side of it, cant you Shyleen?

I'm thinking about arena more than hunting hidden people. You can almost see from side to side of it, cant you Shyleen?

but der one area n arena i cudnt see opponent  ;)

U haven't money for this  :P  u must 1st seduce Ginis/Mdea or some1 else, who can sponsor you'r bow amp  :bad:

i dnt think she is that type of girl  ;)