SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

i wana know the result, did  2 rogues with 18 weapons lost to that bd  :blush: :blush:

naa, he had a chance while he was running when cross had 400 hp and x2 gouge fail, guess his brain and feet can't run at same time

He had a big chance from start to finish, Cross ran in with stealth on CD so they won't pussy out and had a chance to Hamstring so Cross can't Merci since Ham is 2 yards range or he could've kited him since he was already running, guess winning isn't for him when bunnies come xd

ehhhh u were all a big group before with hornig. why now ure fighting :shok:

hornig and uxie(agusia) used us to get their items (with  our friend supre loading them mcoins for hunt while they waste it buying other stuff for amp and ask everyday for more :facepalm: ) Now they want to become the heroes of the mc clan showing our friend tactics and saying that they discovered it, to spam bosses of people and dont let some of us get our items while they want look like the cool smart hero mc there lol.. they care too much about what all ppl think about them :lol:

Also we found out he talk shit behind all his ex-friends all this time :facepalm: they lucky i was offline much time if not they  not entered in our group

Btw Eisha, hornig´s desire to be cool/something in this game, make him spread some private video of you to all mcs or elf even if he dnt know them.. to look cool.. now all ppl saw it.. In these cases usually people denounce it to their country police if they care about it ;)

sad poor farmer  :( :( ...  @agu do u have fb account?... and if u do can we add u? ::)

last time I'm letting you use my account, yes My Facebook and Warspear has same email and pass  :facepalm:

Knew this would happen, should listen to Spanish and Sulla more and not to trust evil witches, Farmer loving a princess?  :bad: this isn't a fairy tale  :lol:

you have to fight with me in arena  ;D  but i am playing at US-Sapphire  :crazy:

np I'm making a shaman there, give me few weeks to level up  :spiteful:

How u count the levels in that time? :unknw:

what mean that ">"pointing down? :unknw:

was this order in that times, could count them like levels.

> (bronze)

>> (bronze)

>>> (bronze)

> (silver)

>> (silver) (max level)

yup the max rank at that time is silver v x2 which mean rank 5.I thought they gonna stick to the rank system and golden one will come out :(  people are too boring with the rank system because it need lots of exp in one time to rank up.Can say the exp from level 15 to 18 now is needed to rank up from 1 silver to 2 silver at that time :facepalm: Damn now i miss all my old friends because of the pic :cray:

Now most Elves stupid,small kiddies with asses full of money.

Like many mc too.But they are friendly to each other not like on elf side.

Never got offended in arena on mc side while ppl on elf side complain and cry and insult me because of my +5 bow for which i already spend more than 15$ :bad:

15$ for a virtual piece of shit :bad:

I wish old times back where equipment and skill decided who's the best.Not how much money is wasted on this mmo.:facepalm:

Now every kiddy can spend 1000$ on even a lvl12 bow and he would own everybody  :bad: :facepalm:

Playing Guild Wars 2 now.

Best MMORPG ever created by humans  :blush: