SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Welcome to high lvl 19-20 arena after 1 year, here people isnt lvl 15 +1/+5 amped in need of do chainless quests gifting you free wins for good arena win/lose ratio, even your lvl 18 weapon cant save you here.. better dont demand next time or your prized ratio will get affected slowly :good:

23379_.jpg

23380_.jpg

Welcome to high lvl 19-20 arena after 1 year, here people isnt lvl 15 +1/+5 amped in need of do chainless quests gifting you free wins for good arena win/lose ratio, even your lvl 18 weapon cant save you here.. better dont demand next time or your prized ratio will get affected slowly :good:

You had to wait full year to find a good arena partner....

lol, what game you play, he used to do arena with crossfit all year, look at cross rating and spanish, then compare to other on same area, then close your mouth,

I dont need to wait full year to find a good partner, just open friendlist and choose some friend that usually are online... I go with tocino, sulla, crossfit, mercuriall, shyleenn, suprememan, berengars, ecuadors, bloodylips, hassn, yunzhii..thx for your compliment about my friends i know they really good, yea :)

Or with your comment then you mean agusia and hornig arent good partners with their amped lvl 18 weapons? :lol:

PD: Good hidden forum char :pleasantry:

Dear God, are you proud of beating melee?  :wacko:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  poor hornigggggg and his dog now cant take supre money  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did you already forget how I beat your rogue in pvp cave?  :dirol:

Ps. Don't beg Redventom for lvl 18 helm. Maybe someday Span will take you there.  :rofl:

Ps. Don't beg Redventom for lvl 18 helm. Maybe someday Span will take you there.  :rofl:

You arent the most appropiate person to blame cross of beggar :blush:

Dear God, are you proud of beating melee?  :wacko:

Dear FamousWannaBe, excuse me, im not proud about that, read again my post carefully, i just gave some tips could help because seems like you cared a lot about yours arena ratio this year without lvl up staying at lvl 15-18 arena ;)

Your cry so fun, what the hell is wrong being melee at arena? If you think barbarians sucks (or you playing barbarian), just make a new ranged char and get it as main without bad feelings..

Atleast barb stun is ranged, BD almost too.. rogue is the most melee class in game, need to be so close to enemy for gouge it. wolfsy +10 ranger, ekishi +9  shaman. diaboloro 1 of the best druids.. crossfit +8/+7 and merc +7/+7 without def amp, how u can explain this recent stuff  without cry?  :lol:

23390_.jpg

23391_.jpg

someone's still in love with agusia, and angry spanish is fighting with her  :wacko:

:facepalm:

Span said he was gonna post a screenshot of me and he asked for my amp on weapons, turn'd out he just fool'd me  :facepalm:

Drama queen, you just mad cause Shy likes BD's xDDDDDDDDDD

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

I have friends, not tools. And i like enjoy playing the game with them, not talking bullshit behind me to my friends.  :blush:  as i told before, forgot the pass and walk forward.

Spacehoq's idea  :wacko:  Yep, we killed

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

lol  i was in that pt. we killed him hard mode then i had to get offline to go work.

im still parked there

not talking bullshit behind me to my friends.  :blush:  as i told before, forgot the pass and walk forward.

u drunk? playing too innocent not fit on u  :good: ....try a lil bit harder, "MAYBE" tym will come dey'll forget wat had happen in PAST  :unknw: 

I have friends,

hope this frnds of urs wont do shit behind u d way u do to ur frnds  ::) ...

PS: KARMA hit like a shit..so becareful  :)

lol this happened in the arena yesterday. found it funny and amusing tho :rofl: :rofl: they removed their weapons coz they are enemies and dont wanna fight alongside each other  :facepalm:

23435_.png

23436_.png

It is called inferiority complex. I feel sorry for Ultimecia, that guy was probably bullied in highschool that would also explain his hatred towards teenagers. People like Ultimecia didn't deserve to be laughed at.

Solo vs Moon warrior  :blush:  :aggressive:

Опубликованное фото

and AA :spiteful:

Опубликованное фото

with 20.3% def and no pots

can also solo GG and sun warrior

Solo vs Moon warrior  :blush: :aggressive:

and AA :spiteful:

with 20.3% def and no pots

can also solo GG and sun warrior

try any lab boss  :blush: