Necro back!

Melfice

You want your necro pay less mana for skills,you rly want be good like before?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. You want your necro pay less mana for skills,you rly want be good like before?

• YES
    • NO
    • I just want slicly reduce mana cost
    • Reduce mana cost and rise pasive skill mana regeneration

today i lost a fight because of mana :facepalm:

cant put penetration crystal so i'll go full mana regen again

but even then mana goes down somewhat fast and hp sacrifice is still same

making me to die faster

at least heal must have lesser mana cost

from 7 to 14 is just wtf  :facepalm:  shield went from 15 to 22  :facepalm:

i know priest still has more but we use health for both :(

Exacly thats my point we are much weakenned :facepalm:

i must also put wisdom harmony crysta instead of crit and dex its rly not fair...

Devs make change!

We playing we tested and we say NECRO ARE WEAK WITHOUT MANA!

We also want balance(necro being hiden nefred)  :'(

I Miss the old necro.  :sorry:

I Have had to also plug in mana regen not only into my rings but also my belt.. in my opinion thats extreme.

The new changes has given the priest a higher advantage over every necro out there. ( now the priest mana drain skill is so OP  :bad:  that skill needs to be either reduced or given a delay )

I Miss the old necro.  :sorry:

I Have had to also plug in mana regen not only into my rings but also my belt.. in my opinion thats extreme.

The new changes has given the priest a higher advantage over every necro out there. ( now the priest mana drain skill is so OP  :bad:  that skill needs to be either reduced or given a delay )

oh comon born it isn't the skill that OP it is the mana cosume that is abolute rediculous

not only priests but all classes that use afew skills becane OP for examble,barbs,bds,rangers became OP while rogues,dks,palas,mages,locks,priests,necros became so useless by lossing all their mana with 3 or 4 skills cycles cuz their skills are almost all effective

oh comon born it isn't the skill that OP it is the mana cosume that is abolute rediculous

I have Agreed that the current mp consumption is too much -_-

And as for priests... well.. you go pvp a priest with a necro and tell me your opinion. I Personally found that their mp drain skill to be too much ( not enough delay in casting or just simply takes too much mp from the victim )

Seriously i m not playing my necro.It is stuck at level 17.Every time i see my necro makes me sad. Now HP exhaust plus mana exhaust.Devs already update few features of 3.4.4.  like mana exaust increase on high level and shaman warlock skill decrease .it will take months for devs to reconsider necro skill.It is Better start playing other classes.Priest is alot better than necro.Atleast no one dies healing someone.

I have Agreed that the current mp consumption is too much -_-

And as for priests... well.. you go pvp a priest with a necro and tell me your opinion. I Personally found that their mp drain skill to be too much ( not enough delay in casting or just simply takes too much mp from the victim )

yeh but dont forget

1  mana burn is the easiest skill tp avoid in game it osnt aoe or something so even bug postion cant interfaire here just dont press the buttons when u see the fire :D

2 mana burn has 0 effect on nonr players so priests by lvling it they sacrafice alot and being an enemy players only skill you know the rest

3 this skill doesnt matter on none mana using classes like barbs or dks it is kind of completr usless to have lvl5 word power against a barb

4 necros cant complain about that well not till this update cuz in last update before this one which came with wacky mana regen i pvped alot of necros and most of them had +32 mana regen just 1 nightnare and his maba from almost 0 to 50% :facepalm:

the solution isnt nerving priests only pvp sided skill and im quite surprized you say that born

either double max mana as max mana regen and mana cosume was doubled

or return us the old mana system before the wacky regen update

MP reg needed the fix it was totally ridiculous after crit enchant update. I haven't noticed any problems with my dk, I balance mp, penetration, crit without any mana management issues in arena. Can only speak for my dk but no problend at all. Mana management should be apart of the gme, spamming infinate skills is not balanced. And if a mage-class goes for crit or penetration it's a choice of priority, you can't eexpect to have it all.

Using all skills on a dk would take 85 mana,

using all on a necro takes 95.

But two of the dk's skills have 30 seconds cooldown while a necro has to use many skills to survive and they have lower cooldown with higher mana cost.

12 Mana for a skill with 2 sec cooldown is a joke  :crazy:  especially because i use it somewhat often for stagger and mine does 130+ damage 3 times...combo for poison went from 5+5+16(26) to 12+12+19(43)

28 for a skill with 15 seconds cooldown used alot by all necromancers.

22 for shield which is used alot also and

14 for a heal  that is used by any necromancer every 8 seconds and an attack skill that takes 19...

I would'nt mind at all if there was no health use for two of these skills also used alot but it is there and together mp and hp use make necromancer weaker then before

:nea:

Poison combo is amazing, but pricey, so unless you level deathly eyes, its going to be to expensive to use more then once. Also unless you have a nice soak value on bone shied its not going to be worth mana spent more then one or two uses. Necros is a great class, problem is you don't have enough sp for that op build that necros could be. Manage your mana according to your build and that should help some with mp consumption.

I guess i'll try to change my pvp set in a way that mana is not such a big problem.

But at pvp set my astral suffers alot leading to a 580 heal  :(  with 98 health used for it so i always end up spamming skills to survive because i'm low amp + low heal in that set  :nea:

Mana management should be apart of the gme, spamming infinate skills is not balanced. And if a mage-class goes for crit or penetration it's a choice of priority, you can't eexpect to have it all.

As much as I miss old mp costs I agree with bloody on this.

At this point when building a necro it's more important to think how you want to play it, full res builds which were as strong defesively as a necro can get now need to look at different enchants, drop acc/speed/crit for more mp/mp regen or go half sets with res/guiding.

Skill builds also much more important to balance now, we all love 8 sec nightmares and full mitigation bone shields but with the high mp costs as they are they might need some revision depending on what your necro's focus is.

Bottom line is this last adjustment to skill costs affected a lot of classes, necro I think being hit the hardest because of the way in which they pvp/spam skills in farm. Other classes had to adjust to their new specs, so do necro.. It is still a very strong class, we just need to be more cautious about what skills we are using and when, how we make our builds and what we enchant them with.

Work on getting doubles of certain equips: head/body/belt/rings/cloak and make your quick kill sets as well as high mp/regen sets, versatility is key. This is all we can do for the time being.

With all that said I am hoping for a boost in our passive skill if nothing else.. 3mp a tic these days is a joke.

You leave necro already  ;D

now more and more will fall  :rofl:

:blush: im loving my shammy's full 18 sets and scepter. waiting for sign sale to amp it all  ;D

:'( Its Sad but i think its only way to help necro...

what?

Stop playing....

Its Sad coz i rly love necro but now what?Devs dont talk about any changes.Ppl call this balance...

yea balance when necro pay 14 mana fot heal (before 7)

and shaman/druid pay 15 mana(12 before)

Its sad after 8 moths plaing necro,trow char on junk...

:'( spamming skills (u can agree or not but all class do this) its they way u can survive...

I still have hope ,and wait for any change...

I dont want something impposible i just want that what be good.

No new skills ,no new dmg,no aoe skills..

Just old good necro thats all...

Anyway NVM :cray:

My necr has 280 mana points and more than 36 mana regen. I have no problems with killing people using tactic "sleep-heal-sheld".

Sorry for grammar mistakes.

My necr has 280 mana points and more than 36 mana regen. I have no problems with killing people using tactic "sleep-heal-sheld".

Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Yea lets stop using attack skill and deathly eye then?  ;D

well i mixed heal set  :facepalm:  with pvp set and it works ok

mana regen is better now

Again necros lack sp to be op balanced like druid and shaman can. Those classes can have a strong balanced heal dmg andstun at lv20. Problem with necro is the balance, its very hard to play balance, cause it eats to much mana using all skills when some of them are low leveled and a very short effect or help. It's not the mp regs fault. It's just the fact you can't use all skills effectivly when some are lv1. To use poison effect you need to level eyes or else it drains to much mana. But you need those sp for skills like heal, nightmare, poison spit too. That your problem, not enough sp to play balance necro, cause really necros got to much sweet skills lol.

Shamans and druids.usually only ever use protection buff once per fight, ever see a necro with lv1-2 bone shield to only use it once? No they keep spamming it every cycle even though it's not effective.

You gotta pick dmg or heal path. And try to get a decent nighmare too

Yes necro problem is:"what skill i use now"  HEAL or mayby NIGHTMARE  on PVP u dont hv too much time to think,we use many bone shield to protect but shield is weak sometimes is only for block hard hit (Lighting or Blessing in ranger)

I fell little dissapointed about mana cost,not only on necro ,priest also...HP bug still doesent fixed  :facepalm:

ok now here is the kicker bloody

druids and shaman heal way higher then necros and priests heal but they have shield so they have to use shield and heal in hunts,pvp while druid and shaman just heal

believe it or not necros priests having proplems begger then your in that cuz we can have 33 mana regen max,our skills takes more mana

new mana consume is rediculous and we alp admit it but till devs fix it new fights will be the fights of mana not HP  :aggressive:

Over time I think necro/priest heals more or less the same as shaman/druid heal. And if dot or one solid heal is better depends on situation. Though I agree, dot should be slightly weaker in my opinion.

I don't see why mana management shouldn't be apart of PvP of course how you use your mana is apart of PvP.

If your low level shield.breaks in one hit, don't waste.mana on it. Try something else then balance builds and spell spam. If I use my mp set my dk can out tank opponents mana pool, sure I got 2 long cd skills, but if my threads didn't have 30sec cd I would be way more leathal instead. And maxing ds is my build choice, without it.maxed it would consume alot more mana.

Wew I was thinking of making a necro. . . now I changed my mind :tease:

But this is really a problem I too had to replace penetration crystal with regen on my pala, if I simply use aura>foj>purify I see my bar less than half while it I never even minded seeing that before :facepalm:

I guess I  will continue my dk(lv 4 :blush:)

Wew I was thinking of making a necro. . . now I changed my mind

Necro is still a very strong class, don't listen to all these people saying it is now junk... Just plug more mp/mp regen enchants, you should at least try it out, very fun to play- now requiring more strategy, good luck!

You totally wrong, i saw many times that only ranger can kill the fulled HP necro just 1 hit, now necro can't full heal cuz HP cost comes after got heal

Necro is still a very strong class, don't listen to all these people saying it is now junk... Just plug more mp/mp regen enchants, you should at least try it out, very fun to play- now requiring more strategy, good luck!

I agree, people here arnt adressing the problem with any type of solution. They just want to be op again. And with when max level raised its gonna benefit necro more then any other class.

I agree, people here arnt adressing the problem with any type of solution. They just want to be op again. And with when max level raised its gonna benefit necro more then any other class.

true but im not talking about necros only,im talking about how all classes became lame cuz of new rediculous mana consume

for me i have no proplme,im a priest with +230 mana and 30 mana regen but i have to admit new mana regen made Word power so OP,apmost no shaman can beat me 1vs1,same for locks if i get lucky to avoid afew circles

same for my lock my mana never runs out there too, and i have 26 mana regen on lock

what i guess who are complaining whose skills are good even in lvl1 like Egro,Plash for stagger,word powet,nghtmare to remove enemy focus,bees to stagger,blind to remove enemy focus

or the smarties who goes the wacky build of 3skills points in each skill on all theur classes :facepalm:

And with when max level raised its gonna benefit necro more then any other class.

That might be after nxt nxt year or more until then all necro shud be put to sleep :diablo: :rofl:

true but im not talking about necros only,im talking about how all classes became lame cuz of new rediculous mana consume

for me i have no proplme,im a priest with +230 mana and 30 mana regen but i have to admit new mana regen made Word power so OP,apmost no shaman can beat me 1vs1,same for locks if i get lucky to avoid afew circles

same for my lock my mana never runs out there too, and i have 26 mana regen on lock

what i guess who are complaining whose skills are good even in lvl1 like Egro,Plash for stagger,word powet,nghtmare to remove enemy focus,bees to stagger,blind to remove enemy focus

or the smarties who goes the wacky build of 3skills points in each skill on all theur classes :facepalm:

Power word ie great, but it does nothing if target waits for the effect to go away. It has a very short duration, athleast lv1. Last priest fight.i soaked 2 power words. Haven't lost to a priest since update. Mana management is a important aspect of PvP, and power word can always be avoided if you keep cool. If not you better now you kill the priest in this atk.