Necro ancient seal bug...

Melfice

LOOK at this u cast heal but dont get hp :facepalm:

now u cant get full hp from heal coz results of healing is your number of hp need to cast -

example

2500 hp - 100 hp cost = max your heal to 2400... :facepalm:

37991_.jpg

37992_.jpg

you mean you loss HP now AFTER you heal?

when it was before necro was possiple to die if he heal his self so he cant heal

now he can heal then loss HP but this means he cant heal till max :(

i guess not healing till max better then heal with HP

It was never possible to die because of casting heal. With too low HP casting heal was impossible. But before the HP went down first and then the heal was cast. Now you first cast heal and then the HP goes down, so it isn't possible to get max HP  :aggressive: Very nice for a class with only 11 HP regeneration.

It was never possible to die because of casting heal. With too low HP casting heal was impossible. But before the HP went down first and then the heal was cast. Now you first cast heal and then the HP goes down, so it isn't possible to get max HP  :aggressive: Very nice for a class with only 11 HP regeneration.

really :shok: i never knew that seal wasnt able to die cuz of heal -.-

you see i always see necrs screenshots with "suicide" titles or such a titles i thought necros die at low HP

so you say if a necro loss 170HP on heal then had 2HP and 24HP regen per sec he has to wait till his HP +170 till heal :( ?

but now what happenes if you had 20HP and casted heal on a friend not you so it wont matter when will you loss HP will you die?

sorry for lot of questions but i never played necro before :friends:

HP-costs works the same as energy-costs. When you don't have enough you can't cast the spell. I need 50 HP for the spell and in fight i regenerate 5 HP per 5 seconds. When i'm almost dead it takes ages till i can heal myself (or someone else).

really i never knew that seal wasnt able to die cuz of heal -.-

you see i always see necrs screenshots with "suicide" titles or such a titles i thought necros die at low HP

so you say if a necro loss 170HP on heal then had 2HP and 24HP regen per sec he has to wait till his HP +170 till heal ?

but now what happenes if you had 20HP and casted heal on a friend not you so it wont matter when will you loss HP will you die?

sorry for lot of questions but i never played necro before

If you haven't enough hp for ancient seal or bone shield you can not use that spells.

For example you have 2000 max hp. 2000.%4=80 . You need have 80 hp for use skill. You can't heal yourself or allies.

oh so you need 4% HP min to cast bone and heal:(

yet but it is so rare that your HP reachs 4% and you still have time for heal,shield befire death :wacko:

but seriusly this one hell of disadvantage if necros :(

The hidden nerfed for necro, how poor necro can't full heal.

Heal reduced HP

Shield reduced HP

Nothing good about deadly eye in arena since DPS class could kill necro just a few hit

So bad necro ever. Oh look! Nighmare takes the biggest mana cost, so weak ever...

The hidden nerfed for necro, how poor necro can't full heal.

Heal reduced HP

Shield reduced HP

Nothing good about deadly eye in arena since DPS class could kill necro just a few hit

So bad necro ever. Oh look! Nighmare takes the biggest mana cost, so weak ever...

so what :facepalm:

necros can have up to 35mana regen easlly, alot of times i almost 0 the enemy necro mana so he nightmare me 50% of his mana regened by nightmare ends

also deadly eye helps since most of heavy cloth users have +3k HP and others have +2.5k HP also nightmare allow necro to kite easlly while priests impossiple for them to kite unless arm lvl4-5 and it is also useless if enemy smart ajd follow the priest even though he cant attack him when armed :facepalm:

You can't write with teority, many necro feeling the same. and you elves always against mc/forsaken complains, this is a bad game ever when one faction isn't supported and falling down to make this game unbalance forever.

necros dont hv manan regen 35...mayby full heal necros be many of us prefer use 15 lv rings not garnet

oh comon alice i know a necro with 36 mana regen :(

how ever we all agree old system or double max mana for all classes is the solution here :drinks:

ok necro with 2 garnet and crit regen 20 mana regen belt another 10 30 mana regen and pasive 8 gives u 38

38 galved in fight 19 regen but

this is only for hunt not fight

necro are need astral and dark in same time coz buff heal not regen heal

anyway on pvp set dont need mana regen coz crit better

but now a little chaos what to chose... i want old mana system or just slightly reduce mana cost (cos we still pay hp for this)

ok necro with 2 garnet and crit regen 20 mana regen belt another 10 30 mana regen and pasive 8 gives u 38

38 galved in fight 19 regen but

this is only for hunt not fight

necro are need astral and dark in same time coz buff heal not regen heal

anyway on pvp set dont need mana regen coz crit better

but now a little chaos what to chose... i want old mana system or just slightly reduce mana cost (cos we still pay hp for this)

now this is right iether back to old systen before the +30 mana regen :facepalm: ,double max man or reduce the mana consume :)

+1 :drinks: