Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

the pic on top of page or the one at the bottom?  :shok:

I'll give you a clue, you got it right, but it's not Pvprange.

Just click on the Heaven link, plug in your headphones and close your eyes.

herobrine, not impressed by ur behaviour on the forum, grow up.

ashamed to be in the same clan as u, u trash our reputation by telling lies and being a immature little (beep).

apologies to all on behalf of Anonymous.

many girls for fall for this line, then they start saying men are all the same....  :lol: :rofl:

45453_.jpg

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Lying dog :[

You want to see what I look like so bad? It's in my posts...

Btw I was on elf to watch because my necro couldn't stealth past the 15 sentinel camping west nadir gate ;)

That so hilarious , so he claims this was pvp and in ss u clearly see he plans to ham while pvp o.O

The next thing to all who use this" jelous jellyfish "(its a ladygi kaworu Poley foundation) ,i  shud have put a copyright on it ,

Btw this screen showes me ,everyone on this screen wont get any of mine respect ,

Btw i need to tell u smth ;) all bds on this Ss are just tryhards who want be pro or best but i can name atleast 10other bds who would violate ur little swordfishea so hard(cff and urowak juanbeazty are good player )

next thing i wonder how u even dare to shittalk these 2 veterans kaworu and ladygi

kaworu was alrdy 1 of top bds on Server ,while ur charr wasnt even started,

gio jimmey why u guys even replying. or answering to this lowbobs

we all know they are pathetic 14year olds with 7+ gear claiming for attention

last. but Not least

u are not prepared against player like kaworu ladygi pliskin  yins  etc.

we play in other leagues :)

to xhero now u have my permission to shut up

Nice word play. is this kuzmitch?

Yes it is.

On his Facebook profile he looked thinner, but the face is the same.

Guest XthekingX

this started to confuse me  :(

This not me.its my bro  :facepalm:

. AND duck you all . My false i play game with idiots like you

And ladygi . Yeah she stop replay me  . As you see

Опубликованное фото

So stfu and dont talk about her. Not you drama story so you tell everyOne about

You jeleouse from her from first day she beat you 6-2. Now you try to make her life worse

Yeah.alot girls do that . I know . I leave this shit game

I have things in life more important than talk to some.idiot ppl

Beside. You dont have proff that she told you that im 18 and my fake pic ;)

So grow up and get a life. This my pic. You belive or dont . I Dont even care

You not important person in my life. You just another shit try to make himself famous  by talking about me and my gf

I say It Again |GROW UP|

If i tell lies or lie on other people .it my probleam  and you cant get in it

Grow up girl. grow UPG

Guest XthekingX

That so hilarious , so he claims this was pvp and in ss u clearly see he plans to ham while pvp o.O

The next thing to all who use this" jelous jellyfish "(its a ladygi kaworu Poley foundation) ,i  shud have put a copyright on it ,

Btw this screen showes me ,everyone on this screen wont get any of mine respect ,

Btw i need to tell u smth ;) all bds on this Ss are just tryhards who want be pro or best but i can name atleast 10other bds who would violate ur little swordfishea so hard(cff and urowak juanbeazty are good player )

next thing i wonder how u even dare to shittalk these 2 veterans kaworu and ladygi

kaworu was alrdy 1 of top bds on Server ,while ur charr wasnt even started,

gio jimmey why u guys even replying. or answering to this lowbobs

last. but Not least

u are not prepared against player like kaworu ladygi pliskin  yins  etc.

we play in other leagues :)

to xhero now u have my permission to shut up

Soory. But i play this game before you-ladygi . About sange idk if he was on eu server

Wanna.proff?! You can add |thekinga| or just pm (ashrif-ashraf-ashor) the only one stay from old players ;)

I was mcs side before i start play elfs you dummy . You mad people thing yourself legends?! You just use alot mcoins

I didnt use 1 mcoins.cuz there no payment in my country ;). And i still win on you xD. Unite didnt use 1 mcoins.she have doom spect ;)

So we but rich on noob rich side. Like pvprange (is he legend?!)

Guest XthekingX

Ladygi . Why you put you tinny ass in other people drama?!

You the one said im fake. So i send you my pic . Now you saying.it fake from a frind  :facepalm:

I most made you life like hell now  :lol: .and i rember a girl said im cute (3-4) months ago. You rember it ?? ;)

It just im alone here at fourm . NO frindz to help me. That why you love talk here

Rember yesterday?! We pissed you ass. ANd you got mad . As chriz said ( how much times you revive at kota?!)

Ughh. You people make me fell sick  :bad:

. Now . Its my time  :blush: . Im gonna spend last day with my frind before i leave game  :give_rose: . This profile will give to him too

. And i still win on you xD. Unite didnt use 1 mcoins.she have doom spect ;)

lol u lie again :D

when did u win me xD?

remember when u used bd to pvp me? u lost you loose and you will loose :)

when u used unite u cried like a baby calling me cheater cause i had "2400" moon def xD

Guest XthekingX

lol u lie again :D

when did u win me xD?

remember when u used bd to pvp me? u lost you loose and you will loose :)

when u used unite u cried like a baby calling me cheater cause i had "2400" moon def xD

Sry. I was mean ladygi . Not you ;)

Btw. Can you stay on 1 things¡? You confused me . Sometimes you said  im 14. ANd sometimes 18 and again 21..

Sry. I was mean ladygi . Not you ;)

Btw. Can you stay on 1 things¡? You confused me . Sometimes you said  im 14. ANd sometimes 18 and again 21..

didnt mean only you i meant many many players out there :P

Guest XthekingX

Thx for who support me from frinds. Wont forget that  :)

Ladygi . My frinds asking you . You know all this come from your daddy money??  :lol:

.you think those your frindz?!;)

I think 90% of them (90%) be frind with cuz they wanna things from you

And 9% they be our frinds so they be famous. ANd 1% true frindz.

You rich spend alot money on amp and Chatting on T.C  so you make other  thing you in legend.s side

.real pro .dont talk about his shits iteams and linking them all day .not pvp players with low amp than him and tell everyOne .( See . I beat xhero and eyit ). Go pvp Yins. Pvp TPain.pvp PvPRange. Even pvprange can beat you in less than 3 hits.

You spend over 10k mcoins in month trying to be like them.so others love you.

You saying im fake age and pic.in hope my frindz hate me ?! Dont worry. I got real frindz. Truth frindz wont belive me.cuz a little girl with bug mouth lie to others

Even if all hate.there always real frindz love me and support me  :) and im hust haopy cuz im lucky  i have them

Change me mind. I stay  :) after i relise. I got things other wish they have. Real frindz

Guest XthekingX

didnt mean only you i meant many many players out there :P

I know.you pro can beat me

But ladygi ughh. She dont even beat unite.what you thing about xhero?!

She dont wanna.she know i can make pics and ill share to whole world eassily ;)

After she said.she can beat eyit. And she lose to him 8-2.lol .then the lier have big mouth .say things never happend :wacko:

This is one jelly kiddo.

Keep telling lies about vs Unite (which was actually you playing it, we proved that), gi took the win in the end, you forgot all about the matches at nadir? Your exaggerating and plain wrong.

I think it's obvious all you're trying to do is defame ladygi and your stories and lies are ridiculous. Anybody who knows her can attest to her awesome personality, on the other hand nobody seems to care for you as you're the only one here trying to bring her down.

Continue posting lies if it makes you feel better, you can trust that anyone reading this ridiculous jelly spam knows that lies and noobfish is all it is.

Guest XthekingX

This is one jelly kiddo.

Keep telling lies about vs Unite (which was actually you playing it, we proved that), gi took the win in the end, you forgot all about the matches at nadir? Your exaggerating and plain wrong.

I think it's obvious all you're trying to do is defame ladygi and your stories and lies are ridiculous. Anybody who knows her can attest to her awesome personality, on the other hand nobody seems to care for you as you're the only one here trying to bring her down.

Continue posting lies if it makes you feel better, you can trust that anyone reading this ridiculous jelly spam knows that lies and noobfish is all it is.

If in telling lies.why she dont come reply by Herself

Not let her bf Answer my post  O:-)

She has replied to you multiple times.. but you just keep running that mouth.. making up stories.. saying anything you think will get her mad.. I guess you think that because it's in a post on the interwebz it is truth.. Daft kiddo.

Clearly you just want her attention.

I'm done throwing bones to this little yapping dog.

My code of silence is officially broken this has got to be the biggest case of clique spear i have ever seen. Swaaz may be a big enemy of mine but he is right Poley you are in a clique. He doesn't need to name anyone the you name them with your best player lists. All i see in these best players list are people naming their high amped friends but  the same people getting named are the first ones to get picked off by me. You guys are arguing over some made up "pvp" rule who cares? Its a game where you spend money to even scratch the surface of some of thesE "best players lists" . Its like trying to decide whos better at basketball without one player dribbling someone is always at a disadvantage. Well im done even looking forums because all i see is cliques banding together to get a point across in a pointless argument. Btw Yins isnt the best bd based on my experiences its a shame people so quick to spit out his name and those same people are the ones licking his sack hoping to be his friends. Like I said im done using forums its a waste of my time back to the idiotic drama.

Guest XthekingX

She has replied to you multiple times.. but you just keep running that mouth.. making up stories.. saying anything you think will get her mad.. I guess you think that because it's in a post on the interwebz it is truth.. Daft kiddo.

Clearly you just want her attention.

I'm done throwing bones to this little yapping dog.

Keep throwing. You wont get anything  :tease:

Beside. She never Wanna PvP.Why?!

She always was wanna pvp eyit .but me no.

Why?!  :pleasantry:

she know i can kick her ass  :bad:

My code of silence is officially broken this has got to be the biggest case of clique spear i have ever seen. Swaaz may be a big enemy of mine but he is right Poley you are in a clique. He doesn't need to name anyone the you name them with your best player lists. All i see in these best players list are people naming their high amped friends but  the same people getting named are the first ones to get picked off by me. You guys are arguing over some made up "pvp" rule who cares? Its a game where you spend money to even scratch the surface of some of thesE "best players lists" . Its like trying to decide whos better at basketball without one player dribbling someone is always at a disadvantage. Well im done even looking forums because all i see is cliques banding together to get a point across in a pointless argument. Btw Yins isnt the best bd based on my experiences its a shame people so quick to spit out his name and those same people are the ones licking his sack hoping to be his friends. Like I said im done using forums its a waste of my time back to the idiotic drama.

im so much clique xD lol are u blind chicken? Nearly all of my ws time im "solo" in pvp cave showing challangers where they belong (on the floor)

And this clique shit , ? What clique Name a couple of p/ayers of my clique :D?

im so much clique xD lol are u blind chicken? Nearly all of my ws time im "solo" in pvp cave showing challangers where they belong (on the floor)

And this clique shit , ? What clique Name a couple of p/ayers of my clique :D?

i don't have to name them you name them yourself need an example? If i were to ask you who is the best rogue you would say ladygi right? Well what are you doing now? Standing up for her on something which is nonsense. Best necro? Let me guess kaworu? Lmao this is to easy. You treat anyone who doesn't have a +8 9 or 10 way differently then someone who does. Your clique excludes people. You know your in a clique stop being in denial and accept it. I can nane your clique right now and you said you're clique's name it is called the "pro players" even though most of them suck in where it really matters which is the open field 1 vs a pt. Why did it take me like 3 pms to ask one question? Oh but i bet of chris asked you something itll get answered immediately. Good example of you being in a clique

+1 bro. It's a popularity contest at it's finest with most of these players.  It's the same way in EU and I almost got sucked into it when I was "dating" one of these cliquey girls.  The best players in my book are the ones that don't play Dramaspear and are easy to hang out with and work hard to get what they have.  Now I just stick to my arenas and hunt elfs when I'm in the area, duck the bullshit. (excuse my language)

i don't have to name them you name them yourself need an example? If i were to ask you who is the best rogue you would say ladygi right? Well what are you doing now? Standing up for her on something which is nonsense. Best necro? Let me guess kaworu? Lmao this is to easy. You treat anyone who doesn't have a +8 9 or 10 way differently then someone who does. Your clique excludes people. You know your in a clique stop being in denial and accept it. I can nane your clique right now and you said you're clique's name it is called the "pro players" even though most of them suck in where it really matters which is the open field 1 vs a pt. Why did it take me like 3 pms to ask one question? Oh but i bet of chris asked you something itll get answered immediately. Good example of you being in a clique

Eh... wrong i said ladygi is one of best (afro ascetic crosspy ladygi ) are toughest enemys i met so far, next thing best necro , i havent met anygood necro in 1vs1 yet kaworus necro is good and what u want to hear? Maybe pembasmie is also good necro

Cause i chat with pliskin tamagotchi , with my 5v5 arena party with a sign seller,

And you expect i answer in 3sec ur pms?

And i think u missunderstood smth between cliques and friends ;)

Have a nice day im tired of these nonsense discussions

Try bug someone else im not in this mood right now >.>

I hope you realize what you said just proved my point further. You have no friends you have a clique because you treat anyone outside your friends circle (aka a clique) differently then you would treat a passive player who doesn't spend money btw your best rogue list is completely off except for afro and your wrong again alexbrent is the best necro.

Yea, man, keep telling lies about your pvps. It wasnt not even her playing lol.

Not trying to make her life worse, not gonna waste my time with that. Just showing how much of a pathetic liar you are, if you can even lie to someone you "love".

And if I jumped in your drama, it was just to prove that, and you're the one that asked for it.

And different from you, I made myself known in game, not spamming useless shit in forum.

You can't get me out of your head, do you? Even replying to Kaw or Poley, you keep saying my name, I guess you're the one mad bahahaha

Can't you handle your lies being discovered? Don't be sad :[

And it is clearly another lie from you, if you have been playing that long, you should know people can't get 2400 moon def

You're just another noob claiming amped people are only good coz of their amp.

And fyi, I live on my own since I was 13 years old, with my money, that came from my hard work. I use it with whatever I like. My parents aren't even alive, jackass. You should try to offend me in some other way, coz that was a TOTAL fail.

Who are you to judge my friendships? Do you even know my friends? I guess not, so you better shut up.

You're just kicking that ball wishing to score a goal, and again, total fail.

Man, it's so hard to understand what you're saying, I can't even reply to all the bs you tell.

I just link stuff when people ask me for it, as you know, most of the time I spend in game, I'm too busy kicking elves from hydra or lvling my chars, not in trade chat like you. I was going to do arena on little chars yesterday, and someone told me you were talking crap about me in trade chat. You think about me alot weeew

And the last thing I would do is be proud about killing you or eyit. Coz it is really really easy, you know.

I've been pvping Tpain since I was lvl 14, Cff can tell you that I already beated him. Yins cheats all the time in his pvps, with pots and no signal, not gonna waste my time with him. Pvprange only comes to pvp cave to gank people, or try some pvps with his shaman. So it is kinda impossible. And you should know that, as you're one of the people I used to kill easily when I was 14. But I stopped going to pvp cave and nadir, show up there once in a while, coz it's now full of people like you that jumps in the middle of pvps, and thinks 3vs1 or using hp pots is fair.

And you should know a ranger can't kill a rogue in full resilience in 3 hits. Oh, do you even know what resilience is? Guess not.

Hero, you're the only one lying here. And I really don't care about what you or your "friends" thinks about me. As I said before, I don't like kids.

I challenged all of you yesterday, you 3 showed up, and were too scared to lemme kill you 1 by 1, so yall jumped togheter in the middle of the fight lol. Again, used to kill you when I was lvl 14. Why would it have a different result now?

I fought Eyit with a lvl 14, he got his both chars raped by my shaman, he not even wanted to fight my rogue! This story is gettin old old old

I was sleeping, nd now I'm having you for breakfast. Sorry if I made you wait so long /not.

Guest XthekingX

Yea, man, keep telling lies about your pvps. It wasnt not even her playing lol.

Not trying to make her life worse, not gonna waste my time with that. Just showing how much of a pathetic liar you are, if you can even lie to someone you "love".

And if I jumped in your drama, it was just to prove that, and you're the one that asked for it.

And different from you, I made myself known in game, not spamming useless shit in forum.

You can't get me out of your head, do you? Even replying to Kaw or Poley, you keep saying my name, I guess you're the one mad bahahaha

Can't you handle your lies being discovered? Don't be sad :[

And it is clearly another lie from you, if you have been playing that long, you should know people can't get 2400 moon def

You're just another noob claiming amped people are only good coz of their amp.

And fyi, I live on my own since I was 13 years old, with my money, that came from my hard work. I use it with whatever I like. My parents aren't even alive, jackass. You should try to offend me in some other way, coz that was a TOTAL fail.

Who are you to judge my friendships? Do you even know my friends? I guess not, so you better shut up.

You're just kicking that ball wishing to score a goal, and again, total fail.

Man, it's so hard to understand what you're saying, I can't even reply to all the bs you tell.

I just link stuff when people ask me for it, as you know, most of the time I spend in game, I'm too busy kicking elves from hydra or lvling my chars, not in trade chat like you. I was going to do arena on little chars yesterday, and someone told me you were talking crap about me in trade chat. You think about me alot weeew

And the last thing I would do is be proud about killing you or eyit. Coz it is really really easy, you know.

I've been pvping Tpain since I was lvl 14, Cff can tell you that I already beated him. Yins cheats all the time in his pvps, with pots and no signal, not gonna waste my time with him. Pvprange only comes to pvp cave to gank people, or try some pvps with his shaman. So it is kinda impossible. And you should know that, as you're one of the people I used to kill easily when I was 14. But I stopped going to pvp cave and nadir, show up there once in a while, coz it's now full of people like you that jumps in the middle of pvps, and thinks 3vs1 or using hp pots is fair.

And you should know a ranger can't kill a rogue in full resilience in 3 hits. Oh, do you even know what resilience is? Guess not.

Hero, you're the only one lying here. And I really don't care about what you or your "friends" thinks about me. As I said before, I don't like kids.

I challenged all of you yesterday, you 3 showed up, and were too scared to lemme kill you 1 by 1, so yall jumped togheter in the middle of the fight lol. Again, used to kill you when I was lvl 14. Why would it have a different result now?

I fought Eyit with a lvl 14, he got his both chars raped by my shaman, he not even wanted to fight my rogue! This story is gettin old old old

I was sleeping, nd now I'm having you for breakfast. Sorry if I made you wait so long /not.

Took 15minutes to read you Drama Book  :wacko:

You saying you raping me when i was lvl16-18. After that we never meet . Born was raping me took

But when i be lvl20. I raped him ;). So you think people never change ?!( he raped me with darkbor n after that )

You just afrid that xhero beat you.and when he do. You will hide your tears after kaworu. So he defend you that we cheat

Опубликованное фото ( rember this born :blush:h: )

And i rember when i was talk to you when you was lvl14.

When you lvl up.something happend to you. You never say even hi. Maybe you think yourself dont talk with other cuz you have moneys?!

And you daddy should be proud of you. Start collect money from 14 years  :rofl:

. Ill know you ignored me  :blush: . Im ready to kick you tinny ass any time sweety  O:-)

I hope you realize what you said just proved my point further. You have no friends you have a clique because you treat anyone outside your friends circle (aka a clique) differently then you would treat a passive player who doesn't spend money btw your best rogue list is completely off except for afro and your wrong again alexbrent is the best necro.

So you trying to tell me having warspear friends means i have a clique?

And thats bullshit what u said bout how i treat other people

I treat everyone same neutral and btw why u cant ask me private bout ur Problem ,you need this show on forum am i right? Why didnt u ask immeadatly why i reply ur pms So lame

The next thing bout ur strongest charr per class thing ....

I choose them by fighting them in 1vs 1 than i decide who is stronger

And to your best necro answer , 1st i havent met alexbrent or neither do i know him

This means i havent fought him in 1vs1 yet (kaworu i fought alrdy that why ;))

I am in pvp cave to See how good "i am " not to gank this cave like someone else here its Not my fault half elfs kill ur shaman onsight in cave

Erm btw 1 more thing

Dont even dare to pm me anymore cause otherwise u are in a Clique  ;)

Dont make this another drama topic.

Anyways. Refresh time!

Yay xd

Sunny yet windy much day. Was fun and with friends :drinks:

Kiedo told me to post you have beauty eyes there :)  xD