Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Oh true... we are soulmates... you can read my mind ...  :blush:

sounds good to me  :good:

Dear husband,  :diablo:  you cant smoke weed ,your wife is against drugs  :cray:

weed is not a drug -_-

Yeah, on the otherhand weed is a medicine, but, it depends on how you use it.

agreed

but it still doesn't have any negative effects on the human brain, doesn't cause lung cancer, and only makes you lazy if you're a lazy person.  So even if it  :pleasantry: depends on how u use it, theres nothing wrong with it as long as you're taking care of yourself and your family. 

I was raised by an ex-pot head and my grandpa still smokes to this day. there's nothin wrong with a little weed now and then

Weed > Cigar

but people are too stupid to realize that and instead they'd rather suck on a death trap and ban MJ

Yes, an avid listener. Primarily of their older stuff, but I like a few songs on reckless and relentless. Also like Pierce the Veil, Black Veil Brides, and Woe, Is Me. Also, and no I''m not gay, but Kellin Quinn is one of my all-time favorite vocalists ever.  :lol:

finally,the sun is back in germany 8) ;D

I in the first picture, on the other Cleiton my brother and his son Bernard.  8)

omgomgomgomg too hot here in germany

And cleiton cute baby *.*

Asking Alexandria fan? I see

No he didnt ask me.

Jk, i know its a music group.

Love the 'A Prophecy' one  :give_rose:

No he didnt ask me.

Jk, i know its a music group.

Love the 'A Prophecy' one  :give_rose:

Yes, an avid listener. Primarily of their older stuff, but I like a few songs on reckless and relentless. Also like Pierce the Veil, Black Veil Brides, and Woe, Is Me. Also, and no I''m not gay, but Kellin Quinn is one of my all-time favorite vocalists ever.  :lol:

Miss their old songs like The Final Episode, now they went to drunk techno hardcore shit  :facepalm:  Just like all the old good rock bands went pop mode lol

Well " welcome to 2013 "  :facepalm: xd

PS: MORTE ET DABO WAS EPIC I REMEMBER LISTENING TO DAT IN MAX VOLUME ON HEAD PHONES XD

OMG MY BEAUTIFUL SIS :give_rose: :blush:

I love you so  :give_rose:

Miss their old songs like The Final Episode, now they went to drunk techno hardcore shit  :facepalm:  Just like all the old good rock bands went pop mode lol

Well " welcome to 2013 "  :facepalm: xd

PS: MORTE ET DABO WAS EPIC I REMEMBER LISTENING TO DAT IN MAX VOLUME ON HEAD PHONES XD

God yes!! That was one of my favorite songs by them!! Listen to Woe Is me, they were punk pop but they've changed to a heavier singer and style and some of their songs have an older feel to it. New album name is Genesi

the final episode was the only song i liked by them. im more of a We Butter The Bread With Butter, A Day to Remember, old Bring Me The Horizon, old The Devil Wears Prada, Sky Eats Airplane, and so forth. 

and i hardly even listen to them anymore

i prefer the grunge age like Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Alien Ant Farm, and Alice In Chains.

Then of course there's ska, Sublime, Slightly Stoopid, and a few others.

Old school rock like Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Who, Metallica

i could go on and on. I listen to pretty much everything under the sun

well, I listen to mostly rap music. But Im not into all this new bs.

They talk about dumb shit, no originality or real meaning to their lyrics -_-

I still listen to Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony, Mobb Deep, Tupac, Eminem, B.I.G., Dr.Dre, NWA, Big Punisher, etc

non-rap, I like a few songs, but no band in specific

well, I listen to mostly rap music. But Im not into all this new bs.

They talk about dumb shit, no originality or real meaning to their lyrics -_-

I still listen to Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony, Mobb Deep, Tupac, Eminem, B.I.G., Dr.Dre, NWA, Big Punisher, etc

non-rap, I like a few songs, but no band in specific

Yeah all the new shit is wack as duck. Hopsin, swizz, and dizzy write are pretty tight tho.  But i prefer Mac Dre, Heiroglyphics, Bone Thugs, just about everything underground cali, and a few of the ones i dont even have to name that we all know got slaps. haha eminem tupac, so forth

Anybody else wish they could travel back to the good old days of music? I know I do....

hell yeah, to see zeppelin live in like the late 60's early 70's would be the most epic thing possible

hell yeah, to see zeppelin live in like the late 60's early 70's would be the most epic thing possible

Or like metallica, Nine inch nails, possibly Pantera. I would freak out if I could go back to when they first started.

Or like metallica, Nine inch nails, possibly Pantera. I would freak out if I could go back to when they first started.

metallica for sure when they made the black album