Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

lmao. Im boy :P

u arent boy  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what the :shok: lol you properly mistaken this pic with other pic because this has nothing to do with what we yalking here :facepalm:

what we meant is that our sisters are making hell of our lives by making us thier slaves without us be able to say anything cuz our parents is always in our sistera side :sorry:

but one thing is for sure, when somebody hurt your sister, you would kill for her  ;D

Then I'm pretty sure i have not mistaken this picture after all O:-) 

Sisters are truly evil sometimes. O:-)

sorry i said that cuz i thought your new signture is part of your post :wacko:

elder or younger sister??? coz my eldest really loves me even i always pissing her off...

err,, wait..is that mean i'm the evil one :shok:

you are her younger sister so yes you are the evil one ;D

yesterday we had an epic war almost all elves came and it was  :bomb: we held the mcs bridge for 20min then we went towards thier caravan and killed like 30mc till died and the fight continued all night  :drinks:

all i know last night it was proven to me that the elves still got it(i wish i made a few screenshots but i was out of home so playing with my phone not the ipad :sorry: )

yesterday we had an epic war almost all elves came and it was  :bomb: we held the mcs bridge for 20min then we went towards thier caravan and killed like 30mc till died and the fight continued all night  :drinks:

all i know last night it was proven to me that the elves still got it(i wish i made a few screenshots but i was out of home so playing with my phone not the ipad :sorry: )

err, I wasnt there but, whats that got to do with this topic?

If only Marzanna was there.

Im deleting my picture with my sister because people are pming me about raping her and innapropriate sh*t like that. Yeah im talking about you Osirian faggot.

omg to ducking funny

CLAP CLAP CLAP  :clapping: :clapping: 20 min was epic nice and killed 30 mc?  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:  maybe was the same guy crossing bridge ghostdark for try trade with elves non stop  anyway only CLAP CLAP CLAP

If only Marzanna was there.

imagine if gatita was there  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

My daughter, shes hooked on warspear too.

Опубликованное фото

oww...sweet lil lady.

Be a good daddy.

Keep her away  from online gaming

:lol:

you know what I mean.

Whats that book?  :unknw:  Is it manual for WARSPEAR?  :friends:

Lol, no its not a Warspear manual.  :rofl:  I photoshopped this image of her playing with a book. But that would be cool if there was a warspear manual.

Lol, no its not a Warspear manual.  :rofl:  I photoshopped this image of her playing with a book. But that would be cool if there was a warspear manual.

Опубликованное фото

it looks like real look at the pitures 100% not photoshop

Yeah it does look pretty good. Rest assured guys, its fake, it is not a real manual.

fake warspear manual lol

Nooooo!I want the manual!Ahahah!

and Yes , your baby is So cute !

• 2 weeks later...

Everytime i swing by this topic i wonder if i should post a pic also...

when i see ladygis pic 2 things on my mind

I miss My horses  :'(

The other one well ill keep to myself :bad:

Everytime i swing by this topic i wonder if i should post a pic also...

when i see ladygis pic 2 things on my mind

I miss My horses  :'(

The other one well ill keep to myself :bad:

omg dont tell me tht..... :facepalm: