Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

u created the account. im pretty sure its you. what d hell do you want now? want merc? take him. we dont need him anyways.

or if it isnt u, its one of ur minions. and im sure u gave that account to someone, someone who wants revenge coz i got him banned. ::) ::) ::)

Think bout it kristel why i would Do this :nea: ,to revive this drama? And not me created this acc,reu did, look on screen what u posted byurself i written: i dont recieve answer email of forum"

I have better things to do than this ^^

lass die hässliche fidschi-schlampe labern...die meint immer sie weiß alles aber is eigentlich nur ne richtig ekelhafte,verhurte nutte

u created the account. im pretty sure its you. what d hell do you want now? want merc? take him. we dont need him anyways.

or if it isnt u, its one of ur minions. and im sure u gave that account to someone, someone who wants revenge coz i got him banned. ::) ::) ::)

The beginning of a new drama war.

Good luck.

P.S hate on this if you want. Might help you a bit.

Think bout it kristel why i would Do this :nea: ,to revive this drama? And not me created this acc,reu did, look on screen what u posted byurself i written: i dont recieve answer email of forum"

I have better things to do than this ^^

u can keep on blaming and pointing other people, but the posts points to you katharina. thats the question.

but nah. no time for this, i have real friends that accepts me for who i am, showed them every attitude i have and yet they never left me.,

so for my dearest detractor, 

IM UGLY, yes i know that.

since i was a baby

;D

40174_.jpg

jayrox Klacks nicht sprechen, wenn Sie nicht wissen, das Problem ist dumm

WHAT? ;D ;D bad try speaking german...wait,i translate it in english:

"jayrox "klacks"(WHAT?) not to speak,when she not to know,the problem is silly" :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  WTF

btw  i dont know her, but only from her posts in forum, i can say that kiyo ALWAYS think she know EVERYTHING...but often fail :unknw:

lass die hässliche fidschi-schlampe labern...die meint immer sie weiß alles aber is eigentlich nur ne richtig ekelhafte,verhurte nutte

Idc, i get accused for smth i didnt Do -.-

And yes go trace ip of acc and watch when used lastime in germany^^

Have fun im out of this drama i just said dont even try to involve my name into it

Idc, i get accused for smth i didnt Do -.-

wie gesagt,die stresst immer rum und denkt sie weiß alles,is echt unglaublich, die is so stur und arrogant..

lass dich von der nich runterziehn ;)

WHAT? ;D ;D bad try speaking german...wait,i translate it in english:

"jayrox "klacks"(WHAT?) not to speak,when she not to know,the problem is silly" :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  WTF

btw  i dont know her, but only from her posts in forum, i can say that kiyo ALWAYS think she know EVERYTHING...but often fail :unknw:

funny how u keep sticking ur nose to other people's issues here in forum even if its not related to u. u always want to be in every drama in this forum.  ;) keep it up maybe ull earn money from that.  :bad:

Stop disturbing keiz  :facepalm: jelouse for her sure

its ok mama.  ;D just read my signature

funny how u keep sticking ur nose to other people's issues here in forum even if its not related to u. u always want to be in every drama in this forum.  ;) keep it up maybe ull earn money from that.  :bad:

kathi is a friend,so....not that far away for my nose ;D

but nice to see that you care what i do :blush:

u can keep on blaming and pointing other people, but the posts points to you katharina. thats the question.

but nah. no time for this, i have real friends that accepts me for who i am, showed them every attitude i have and yet they never left me.,

so for my dearest detractor, 

IM UGLY, yes i know that.

since i was a baby ;D

Keiz my character name and her/ his would be same but its not me.There are many names like same after that name. some are catarine, caterinbr.

I remember when I made my necromancer ( katherina)character bunch of guys pm me saying to give or sell.

Keiz my character name and her/ his would be same but its not me.There are many names like same after that name. some are catarine, caterinbr.

I remember when I made my necromancer ( katherina)character bunch of guys pm me saying to give or sell.

i know kat,.  ;D

[/b][/font][/color]its ok mama.  ;D just read my signature

[/quote

Ya babe but ppl not understand pass is pass or all stupid?%)

:facepalm: cant life without u lol

i know kat,.  ;D

but nah. no time for this, i have real friends that accepts me for who i am

so you lie? ;D

Ya babe but ppl not understand pass is pass or all stupid?%)

:facepalm: cant life without u lol

i know mama. maybe they cant sleep knowing i still exist.  :shok: or maybe they are haunted by Kiyomi's "NIGHTMARE" *gasp* :shok:

so you lie? ;D

READ MY POST CLEARLY, OR USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE. I have no time for the clone detractor and for you. so this is gonna be my last reply to you.  ;) not stooping down to your level.

meee  :yahoo:

omfg!!omfg!!

i'm sure its Not Kathi, that was very rude from you to say that you dont need Merc , like he is a toy.Kathi doesnt need to post here anything of you for have him.

Saw her , did she need to post your photos ? Or Just a beauty one of hers?

Come on , Lets move on , Maybe Next time will be mine  :lol:

omfg!!omfg!!

i'm sure its Not Kathi, that was very rude from you to say that you dont need Merc , like he is a toy.Kathi doesnt need to post here anything of you for have him.

Saw her , did she need to post your photos ? Or Just a beauty one of hers?

Come on , Lets move on , Maybe Next time will be mine  :lol:

merc knows that.  ::) he knows  and i told him that in whatsapp clan group also, if he knows me well enough, he should understand what i mean.

my only comment on this new dramma i dont get is: u are right, he does like to be in the spotlight. same on EU trade chat, always butting in other peoples conversations.

my only comment on this new dramma i dont get is: u are right, he does like to be in the spotlight. same on EU trade chat, always butting in other peoples conversations.

i dont know who acting to be me, but all my chars in kotta last days only....so cant be.. :facepalm: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search: :search:

Someone explain why that is ban worthy...

They only re-shared common knowledge

P.s. i wonder how much money it took to

Buy all that make up to look "cute"  :bad:

Maybe you shouldnt snitch on people who do less wrong than you... ( buying chars "Callie" druid. Dualing, multibox, buying gold)

Stealing sonofmans account... the world turns in a full circle

Im sure i only scratched the surface

Look you even exposed yourself... im sure youll say someone else played it but Callie quit over a year ago

40212_.jpg

Someone explain why that is ban worthy...

They only re-shared common knowledge

P.s. i wonder how much monkey money it took to

Buy all that make up to look "cute"  :bad:

Maybe you shouldnt snitch on people who do less wrong than you... ( buying chars "Callie" druid. Dualing, multibox, buying gold)

Stealing sonofmans account... the world turns in a full circle

Im sure i only scratched the surface

Look you even exposed yourself... im sure youll say someone else played it but Callie quit over a year ago

well fyi, i know Pierre aka real callie in real. he lives near our 2nd house where my step mom stays. 

and yea he quit long time ago. and did let me use his account.

dualling, multi boxing?  :lol: ohh u mean using 2 chars at the same time? on different devices? i can use 5 chars at the same time actually  ::)

buying gold when and to who? stealing sonofag's account? or u mean sonofag stealing smofa and my creampuff accounts and deleting them?

but who cares. keep crying about it. one word: "proof"  ;D oohh i have pierre's mobile number. wanna call him and ask him?  :lol:

40218_.jpg

You know the truth

no need to keep up the puppet show

At least you admit somethings

Ill give you credit on showing how spoiled you are

Guilty people always say "show me proof"  and make up bs after trying to look awesome. Just like u did.

Sorry i dont ss every convo i havve ever had like you . Im not trying to get you banned. You'll pay on your own when your old and alone

::) i am spoiled. i admit. im a brat, its a game. im having my own fun, my own way of playing the game.

and nah i wont be alone  :blush: someone is gonna grow old with me,