Warpsear Online 2

Aurtudi

Hi all members in warspear who read this will and suppose for me i will say thanks for he :).

Lets start i wanna know why we dont create warspear online 2 in warpsear online 2 dont have somany changes just new maps new bossess quest and charracters.

Why we cant create all game [this is not reklaming] all game have 2 like clash of lords- clash of lords 2 ..fallen souls- fallen souls 2- and other.

Why we dont create Warspear online 2 this will take to long but i wanna help if i can and if devs suppose on me.

For Factions u dont have to change the history or u can put new one like 1 done now is second or u can just add new factions name charracters name and maps and quest and items like more gold on quest make it little easyers. :D 

in second history can be added.Elf lose the battle and mc win it but at any time there come 2 more factions who wanna take the sword and battle begin now one of the faction help to elfs one help to mcs now we can see who is the winer of the sword. 

This is like suggest u can add new story will be hard to create map quest charracters or something but why dont try :D.

Elfs have - fb and chosen

mc have- mc and forsaken.

There can be 2 new factions in second warspear 

Orcs have - Forest - help mcs

and one more  who help elfs

- or u can put other factions whit other map name ': in warspear 2 will have 4 factions :D 

Ty For Reading.

18 minutes ago, Raezer said:

But WHY? Warspear isn't even finished yet. No need for ws 2. Also why would the mcs win? Just no.

Mayne he meant that ws lore about war of the spear

On ١‏/١٠‏/٢٠١٧ at 10:20 PM, Aurtudi said:

Hi all members in warspear who read this will and suppose for me i will say thanks for he :).

Lets start i wanna know why we dont create warspear online 2 in warpsear online 2 dont have somany changes just new maps new bossess quest and charracters.

Why we cant create all game [this is not reklaming] all game have 2 like clash of lords- clash of lords 2 ..fallen souls- fallen souls 2- and other.

Why we dont create Warspear online 2 this will take to long but i wanna help if i can and if devs suppose on me.

For Factions u dont have to change the history or u can put new one like 1 done now is second or u can just add new factions name charracters name and maps and quest and items like more gold on quest make it little easyers. :D 

in second history can be added.Elf lose the battle and mc win it but at any time there come 2 more factions who wanna take the sword and battle begin now one of the faction help to elfs one help to mcs now we can see who is the winer of the sword. 

This is like suggest u can add new story will be hard to create map quest charracters or something but why dont try :D.

Elfs have - fb and chosen

mc have- mc and forsaken.

There can be 2 new factions in second warspear 

Orcs have - Forest - help mcs

and one more  who help elfs

- or u can put other factions whit other map name ': in warspear 2 will have 4 factions :D 

Ty For Reading.

And why tf elf lost ? Make it mc lost lel

Mc won :D

Everyone is stuck at this :P

You know, there was never a lot of stress put on the story of the game. The main point here is to level up, and the story has nothing to do with the gameplay. Games with monotonious questlines are like this.

A few months ago Aigrind has introduced a brand new game on a Russian game conference. We don't know much about it but it is for sure the experiences gained during the development of WS will be used during the creation of the new game, so you can consider it as a renewed, rethinked Warspear Online.