Suggest: Put Back Hide Equipment option !

Kelvzs

I think it's a good idea to put back "Hide Equipment" option in game..

1st low amped ppl will not get invited to DG cause they have low amp equip and u can see their equipment before u invite em.

2nd we can hide our build and the equipment we use.

Heh bro, unfortunatly sometimes players rate high amped players as the most experienced people existing in game, without understanding that amp is simply a number. Hopefully many people will get this quickly.

1st low amped ppl will not get invited to DG cause they have low amp equip and u can see their equipment before u invite em.

You will just do it like the old way look how much his wep shine and now looking at gear is important

I mean imagine going with fulll arena set tank to dg :P

So, no one will notice if I wear lv 1 staff with good skin and I can join heroic dungeon?

Truth and transparency are better, maybe disable inspect equipment in arena still a good idea

Heh bro, unfortunatly sometimes players rate high amped players as the most experienced people existing in game, without understanding that amp is simply a number. Hopefully many people will get this quickly.

I agree, but that's just a few of the high amped players. Most are complete and utter trash and get things done with skill spamming.

In my opinion, this option must exist. I enjoyed more the time when my opponents didn't have access to my Achilles' heel, nobody used to take care of my equips, and it was very depressive to players feeling indirectly coerced to spend money or soffer prejudgement.The game has lost part of the "magic" when they added inspection. if someone wants be sure that you've decent equips for DG, you can enable the inspect tool whenever you need and show your equips for few seconds or all the time according to your convenience.

In my opinion, this option must exist. I enjoyed more the time when my opponents didn't have access to my Achilles' heel, nobody used to take care of my equips, and it was very depressive to players feeling indirectly coerced to spend money or soffer prejudgement.The game has lost part of the "magic" when they added inspection. if someone wants be sure that you've decent equips for DG, you can enable the inspect tool whenever you need and show your equips for few seconds or all the time according to your convenience.

Agreed. +1

• 2 weeks later...

AGreeed 1+

• 5 months later...
On 10.11.2016 at 2:15 PM, Aкasha said:

In my opinion, this option must exist. I enjoyed more the time when my opponents didn't have access to my Achilles' heel, nobody used to take care of my equips, and it was very depressive to players feeling indirectly coerced to spend money or soffer prejudgement.The game has lost part of the "magic" when they added inspection. if someone wants be sure that you've decent equips for DG, you can enable the inspect tool whenever you need and show your equips for few seconds or all the time according to your convenience.

Agree. +1