Level 6 using lvl9 bows, lvl1 using lvl10 items

Galaxymika

as you can see, he is one of the oldest active chars in warspear... from a time where levels didnt even exist, and only ranks were there...

when it shifted to the level system, the gear didnt get unequipped, obviously, so there are some lucky people with insane potential in their equipment.

its not a bad thing, but rather quite a stunning and good one, as he practicly is a living fossil.

The actual problem isnt the Legionner that is making arena impossible to get top one...there 2-3 of them, the real problem is the smaman, he isnt an old player and the things he is using are from a bug...

The actual problem isnt the Legionner that is making arena impossible to get top one...there 2-3 of them, the real problem is the smaman, he isnt an old player and the things he is using are from a bug...

nope, no bug here.

This character was created in 2011, this is the same stuff with ranks as explained above.

nope, no bug here.

This character was created in 2011, this is the same stuff with ranks as explained above.

oh okei ty, but btw why u wont remove that  :fool: it starts to be unfair when you want to get top 1 and you just cant because they hit you 3 time more than you do

oh okei ty, but btw why u wont remove that :fool: it starts to be unfair when you want to get top 1 and you just cant because they hit you 3 time more than you do

Indeed, NO lvl6 build can stand a chance aganist them.

Maybe a +10 rogue but nobody else.

oh okei ty, but btw why u wont remove that  :fool: it starts to be unfair when you want to get top 1 and you just cant because they hit you 3 time more than you do

because it would be unfair to delete items, that are being used by players.

The thing is that they can't unequip this item, because they won't be able to equip it again, It's their choice, it's their game.

Edited by r0land

I agree with R0land, it'd be really messed up if they remove rare items such this one from me.

attachicon.gifHarad's Banner.png

pwez delete his item r0land, hes using buggy not fair completly unfair removez now or i quitz game for being hax bq2.gif

I agree with R0land, it'd be really messed up if they remove rare items such this one from me.

attachicon.gifHarad's Banner.png

Damn, that's like, almost 2 years old, dude! Like, woah!

It's not only old, but also devs removed all of these items and replaced with gold, miraculously, except this very one. Legends say, only true Paladins have this item, and it is a sign that Harad has blessed my Paladin's soul.

Harad's Banner.png

I got 6 souls then... :>

I gifted some...

Also to contribute to the bow problem. If he proves to try and abuse it, the devs usually warn him to not upgrade his bof else they unequip it, happened to a few people :D

Why is that bow +9? Can't amp?

A fair GM would replace it with a +10 bow lvl 6

Yeah, right, this is bullshit letting level6 use level9.

Could you explain how exactly it is bullshit?

Dont come with he didnt do it legit, he did it perfectly fine, no hacks or whatever. And not even glitch abusing.

Still not fair

Or let all lvl 6 to use lvl 9 weapons, not just him ;)

Why would you?

Why dont you have the right to use what you earned long ago?

Why do you have to extinguish your identity and your trophy as an old player?

Its unfair

What me? I don't need cheat to win

Fair? If he can use lvl 9 bow in arena 6, why others can't?

Then just merge arena 4-6 with 7-10, problem solved

Arena 6 is dead anyway

>i dont need cheat to win

Dont come with he didnt do it legit, he did it perfectly fine, no hacks or whatever. And not even glitch abusing.

Bruh.

And also why does he have a lvl9 bow? Answer is above, look

Id feel honored to fight against someone with that weapon.

Also, with new arena system pretty much every arena is merged together

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

You don't understand: having it may be legit, but using it in arena is cheating

And there's no honour in winning easy with that huge advantage

unfair advantage?

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/42383-amplifying-a-great-issue/

and yes, there is honour, because you see, you are challanged, or you may challenge such an old player :)

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

nutman won legionner in pvp maaany times even when legionner started, rogue op af vs rangers, 3 points for use, ranger needs traps and scatters for win=impossible in lvl 6

Edited by Xmasteer

You don't understand: having it may be legit, but using it in arena is cheating

And there's no honour in winning easy with that huge advantage

how is using stuff in arena cheating

Nah removing it isn't a good idea, it'd be like removing old enchants.

But they basically did that already :( now great charms in lv14 items = lv13 old ench

which would be? :V

Well if he can use lvl9 at lvl6 everybody could use too then lol, if they introduced levels they should have taken care of the lvl9 bows, they didnt so now they just let them used, there is no honour in playing with lvl9 bow in lvl6 arena.

his equipment almost full arena reward, soon enough he will stop spamming arena

Well i dont think so, the real reason of creating arena chars is fun, not for winning arena rewards xd

Well if he can use lvl9 at lvl6 everybody could use too then lol, if they introduced levels they should have taken care of the lvl9 bows, they didnt so now they just let them used, there is no honour in playing with lvl9 bow in lvl6 arena.

You are wrong. Everyone playing was could have done that, If you played since there was the rank system

That makes them super old players