The FoF Clan Book

slay

who is "we" ?

cause crossfit,ciaumiau and others disturbed with their low level druids...

are you reading properly?? that's another one, we are talking about MC in ELF's "Side" not some MCs making lvl 1 druid disturbing elves  :facepalm:

are you reading properly?? that's another one, we are talking about MC in ELF's "Side" not some MCs making lvl 1 druid disturbing elves  :facepalm:

yes,i know,but then u cant say general: mc dont disturb...

who is "we" ?

cause crossfit,ciaumiau and others disturbed with their low level druids...

only disturb you and bad elfs.shut up or ur time in this game become a hell. And stop make topics of a kid cryer with no friends. go game and continue using pots in  2vs me lolol im ur nightmare remember this

All agree to attack any mcs on sight in our lab.

I will propose another clan to join our holy war defending the lab.

How about that bully up there? May I attack him on sight?

wow you quoted me not saying kill on sight

only disturb you and bad elfs.shut up or ur time in this game become a hell. And stop make topics of a kid cryer with no friends. go game and continue using pots in  2vs me lolol im ur nightmare remember this

u disturbed us when fof member was in my pt , so dont talk shit.

lol,u lost in 1vs1 so why u should be my nightmare  :rofl:  u are the person who make me laugh every day  ;)  so i would say u are a clown, not a nightmare  :)

Guys stop all this bullshit drama, It's not mc's lab nor elf's lab, it's one lab that we have to fight for, if you want go to mc's lab since you call it EASY.

we don't kill you guys at lab we just kill the bad ones, and that time before with Lilianna, we didn't attack you we just defended ourselves he killed Warlunatic so we wanted revenge.

if you wanna take turns with us, we don't mind. if you wanna fight for your side, then may the best factions win.

dear god thank you for having some one also saying wouldn't mind taking turns, being friendly and not miss quoting

All agree to attack any mcs on sight in our lab.

I will propose another clan to join our holy war defending the lab.

How about that bully up there? May I attack him on sight?

Ohhhhhhh in laby elf only  :bad:  :facepalm: u are a crazy. What think? U make rules in emerald? All fof dont think you  opinion if u angry with mc why they invade ur laby for hunt third  :facepalm:  go support and send you problems i have friends in fof but i see thats clan lose respect of all mc i dont forgot last day fof with bad elves kill me, merc and warlu with no reason in lab ....good idea u slay are old player u play  when game start but thats not reason for make problems and think in yourself. fof not are only  you if dont like this go tibiame and make ur rules or stop make drama

Okay we had two ppl ask to join if they are willing to not just k.o.s. mc ok.

Seriously please don't miss quote me or others. I know others have gotten frustrated and said things but only few say k.o.s. without reason and most weren't fof that I saw.

Seriously its a game can't we just have fun and raid together

u disturbed us when fof member was in my pt , so dont talk shit.

lol,u lost in 1vs1 so why u should be my nightmare  :rofl:  u are the person who make me laugh every day  ;)  so i would say u are a clown, not a nightmare  :)

good for you :facepalm: anyone know for ignore this guy in forum? Is a poor kid with a problem mental.

good for you :facepalm: anyone know for ignore this guy in forum? Is a poor kid with a problem mental.

u wrong i dont have 5 years have 3  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

grow up crossfit  :facepalm:

i just dont want be killed in lab thats all... and i starting to think i will use : kill or be killed  :facepalm:  bcoz its not time to think then u are near dead and then u are killed they write sorry i dont saw what it was u or just simple sorry. i wana live in peace but if mc is at boss and they saw me and kill me even i am alone  its not so friendly and btw i remember then mc killed me 2nd time in lab... i was logedin and i was behind mc and then they saw me they chande direction to me so why sulla was going after me if u dont wana kill me? u dont hited me bcoz others finished me first but i dont think so what u just wana say hello  :unknw:

guyz check out empire online should we try it? Its out on android now

i will try it right now :good: what do u recomend to me? :D

i was logedin and i was behind mc and then they saw me they chande direction to me so why sulla was going after me if u dont wana kill me? u dont hited me bcoz others finished me first but i dont think so what u just wana say hello  :unknw:

make better stories than this to make me look sneaky.

just blame me for every mc that killed you.

i never atked my allies first since 0.7, if they want to betray and atk now go on then, it's just another enemy to plan atks on, nothing changes for the better,  just cause more war.

i even didn't  back stab no good elfs when 2.0 stealth made us ultimate disturbers, so they know who starts now,

Okay here is a suggestion we do clean slate and just stay friends . Come on seriously we are supposed to have fun not constant war between friends

Okay here is a suggestion we do clean slate and just stay friends . Come on seriously we are supposed to have fun not constant war between friends

How about you refrain from commenting you don't understand a difference btwn jokes/complains differing btwn frnds and enemies comes long way  :facepalm:

How about you refrain from commenting you don't understand a difference btwn jokes/complains differing btwn frnds and enemies comes long way  :facepalm:

Im commenting because of my friends on both sides are becoming more hostile atleast in posts and trying to diffuse it I have been playing since the. 3s and don't want my friends fighting so yes I can comment if I want to

make better stories than this to make me look sneaky.

just blame me for every mc that killed you.

i never atked my allies first since 0.7, if they want to betray and atk now go on then, it's just another enemy to plan atks on, nothing changes for the better,  just cause more war.

i even didn't  back stab no good elfs when 2.0 stealth made us ultimate disturbers, so they know who starts now,

That time Elk started hit first remember? u was maybe with 2pt. i dont know maybe u just wanted to wach what is heapening but i just say how it was look like for me.

since last weeks, many many mcs are killing in sight (purpose of the game at all), if we wanna kill u in sight like u do with us, why we cant?

sulla, dont answer this, i know u dont do it, thats why we dont do to u, but i remember warlunatic atk me insight ALWAYS.

MANY others mcs do it. MANY elfs do it too. anything wrong in kill mcs or elfs? this a war game.

Im commenting because of my friends on both sides are becoming more hostile atleast in posts and trying to diffuse it I have been playing since the. 3s and don't want my friends fighting so yes I can comment if I want to

Maybe you only think about yourself & frnds not of the actual game play or is it that you enjoy spamming around unnecessarily ......!!!!

mcs so duckin overpowered... even when we try kill them at laby, they dont die  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Maybe you only think about yourself & frnds not of the actual game play or is it that you enjoy spamming around unnecessarily ......!!!!

One im not spamming especially since this is my clan logbook we're talking in.

2 I don't just think about myself and friends gameplay is important and understand there will be fights between mc and fb its part of the game just want friends not start a constant war with each other.

since last weeks, many many mcs are killing in sight (purpose of the game at all), if we wanna kill u in sight like u do with us, why we cant?

sulla, dont answer this, i know u dont do it, thats why we dont do to u, but i remember warlunatic atk me insight ALWAYS.

MANY others mcs do it. MANY elfs do it too. anything wrong in kill mcs or elfs? this a war game.

actualy u started this,now i atk you because when i dont, u atk me, if im running past u, u still atk me.

actualy u started this,now i atk you because when i dont, u atk me, if im running past u, u still atk me.

Out of curiosity before this started in our clanbook who has just straight out attacked you and not accidentally ranged move you that is in our clan and how often in such a fashion

after see how u talk and act in forum. i took decision to atk u in sight.

PS: since i m not FOF dont take my actions as a fof member, just like another player.

Hello guys i want to join your clan. Btw Ferox is my brother ;)

Hmm, Justinas right?

Let's vote for Ferox brother to join us guys...

hi guys

a little change of topic:

i would like to join your clan  :)

i am often on 1. island help low level ppl to do quests and on 2. island too...

and when u need a tank to hunt, i am there :dirol:

some of u know me yet,some not,but i can say ppl who respect me, i respect them too  :)

I met you in game Jay, and I vote yes for you.

Now it depend on other member.

Guys please vote for him.

Lol, I only kill Marcin once for final +1 L18 mc killed quest because I never log in my mc account anymore (wasting time), but he defend himself and all of you call me traitor and backstaber  :facepalm: 

How about when you guys killed Species, Qingaide, Krylancelo and Ferox in lab??

I killed many times by your mc friends, never complain and never create drama.

You guys too sensitive to be a man.

That Crossfit & Warlunatic try to twist the simple thing.

Actually they are killing noob elf also including Shootercel our member.

PS: we are not gangbangers like, I always ask member opinion about things, but as always you mc kids make it complicated

Lol, I only kill Marcin once for final +1 L18 mc killed quest

We are hunting there and I don't want he kill any elf in front of me and use excuse reason that its bad elf. It's my personnal issue.

Опубликованное фото

I already gave ok if not k.o.s. mc their standard rule.

If possible please use better tact when dealing with arguments in clanbook may make things easier

Let this epic drama answered by times guys...

This is personal:

I killed Marcin once, and let him pay back to kill me many times, I am not worry, just pm me in games.

Sulla, Marcin, Elfkiller, Myth I will not attack although they attack me many times in the future.

Crossfit & Warlunatic since I don't like them, if I see them attacking any elf I will attack them.

From the start, the problem is:

MC raid our lab and killed our friends there, thats why I ask member opinion about this.

Sharing boss with them in the lab just an impossible thing, if they succeed they will post their victory of killing elfs (although friends killed there) in forum and hope it will attract new players.

I never jealous about the drops they got as Sulla said, you know who I am.

Please read more carefully about the issue.

Please consider the new member candidates:

- Justinas (Ferox's brother)

- Jayrox

I have met Jayrox and he is a nice person, so I recommend him.

Please leave your feedback... ;D

- Jayrox

- Jayrox

add em up your highness  ;D ;D

Let this epic drama answered by times guys...

Crossfit & Warlunatic since I don't like them, if I see them attacking any elf I will attack them.

i don't like them too from the start... :facepalm:

Aheem... Can you guyz lend me ranger gears ill level up my lvl15 ranger and see if ill he active again :dirol: khladon lend me hes longbow  8) im on right now im using pinoyz