The FoF Clan Book

slay

Well idk too much i just know that i took long way to reach chief n as i got there 5 min later sulla (who i didnt c attk) n a group of about 20mc came slaughtered us while in the middle of boss.idk whats going on thought there was unspoken agreemen not to attk while killing boss but i guess not. Oh well just a game.

ur oh so great master slay has changed the rules, "death to mc" means FotF is not safe anymore.

ur oh so great master slay has changed the rules, "death to mc" means FotF is not safe anymore.

He asked for vote not just give kill order and only for lab.

Personally if we can get along in lab switch off mc and fb turns would be great.

I don't know what fully started it on either side but lab is hard enough without a war going on inside just because of disagreements or people being noobish because of faction. I play to have fun and occasionally challenge myself .

Whats up ryn 8) and whats warlunatic problem about you ryn  ;D

Lol Jas, Warlunatic problem with me is that we are enemy  ;D  --> elf vs human

In fact, I don't know much about him and he is not my friend since the beginning  ;D

I will try to gather as much good elf as I can to be our member  ;D

SOOOOO everybody should vote slay out of the FoF family, trust me hes causing problems for u guys...... should not be called FoF as its looking more like Friends of the Fag(slay).

So funny, which elf will trust you?? You are human  :facepalm:

Problem? No way, you only target me, don't worry they will not help me if you come with your clan hunt on me, but sometimes arrows and blades accidentally touch your skin in war.

Since you guys come into our lab and killing elfs there, I don't respect all of you anymore

lol,  you forgot already 0.7 when fof hunt ALL our bosses in mc land, 1.0-1.9 fof hunt GRANITE, no resistance,  we all friends you come our land and hunt , we go war the bad elfs mean while.

so now we lose respect for going elf side to loot? but you can do same thing to our bosses no problem? , it shows who is more loyal to friends in the end.

i would never have started atking friends cause they "kill humans "..

Lol Jas, Warlunatic problem with me is that we are enemy  ;D  --> elf vs human

In fact, I don't know much about him and he is not my friend since the beginning  ;D

I will try to gather as much good elf as I can to be our member  ;D

u think im the only one with the problem towards you? and im telling you its rubbing of on ur clan, tides are changing with ur atitude and ur causing big problems not only for fof but the next generation of elfs that walk through the door.

u have not seen what mc faction can really do in our server but heres a lil tip. alot of these players have lost respect for Slay and FotF

8609_.png

8610_.png

lol,  you forgot already 0.7 when fof hunt ALL our bosses in mc land, 1.0-1.9 fof hunt GRANITE, no resistance,  we all friends you come our land and hunt , we go war the bad elfs mean while.

so now we lose respect for going elf side to loot? but you can do same thing to our bosses no problem? , it shows who is more loyal to friends in the end.

I think it was because of mc attacking elf and some elf being noobish.

personally would love to take turns at raiding bosses with high drops with all my friends from either side not only does it make it faster to get to them but gets us better gear for everyone if we can get along.

Also last boss name you wanted is alien consul.

u think im the only one with the problem towards you? and im telling you its rubbing of on ur clan, tides are changing with ur atitude and ur causing big problems not only for fof but the next generation of elfs that walk through the door.

u have not seen what mc faction can really do in our server but heres a lil tip. alot of these players have lost respect for Slay and FotF

Nea, you just hate me because our debate about skills in another topic.

Next generation?  ;D Your brain too much addicted to the game, get real life! Many real friends waiting you out there.

And that picture is war I think I not involve in that.

You are truly an arrogant mc and your name mention that your brain is war addicted.

I still remember that peaceful moment when our server not too crowded. Now our server more populated and just can't do that moment anymore. It's just like a dream. Since 2.5 with amplification and crowd control skills, many mc player starting war and disturb us and you must be feel the same at your side also.

You go in elf territory many elf will attack you although you respected by many players. How you think if you not get attacked by any elf but all your party member get slaughtered? Personally I can't let my party member get attacked by any of you although you said he/she is a bad elf. As long as they are my party member I will defend them at all cost.

But don't worry, I have real life and this is just a game to have fun, nothing to be so serious.

lolol, on the first screen there's nia running away as always,  even in middle of war

If we all can get all 18drops and get them all +10 we should get all pvp dq and have a fun war at a good area to fight many parties and get a video for forum of it would be a good challenge for everyone if done right maybe choose war areas for which day through vote between both sides

Would need parties from both sides make sure noobs don't interrupt on all screen sides of area chosen and noone reviving til done so looks better

Nea, you just hate me because our debate about skills in another topic.

Next generation?  ;D Your brain too much addicted to the game, get real life! Many real friends waiting you out there.

And that picture is war I think I not involve in that.

You are truly an arrogant mc and your name mention that your brain is war addicted.

why u wernt involved? because ur soo used to everybody sucking ur ass and im telling u it wont last for much longer. ur reign of peace is coming to an end slay and if u want to keep it that way carry on with ur stupidity by stabbing the backs of ur aliances

this is officially from Mountain Clan Emerald.

We will be looting elf side lab very often.

After recent circumstances and changes in this clans protocols, there will be NO protection of elfs suported by the more respected players of MC while going to your lab.

kill on sight is now our protocol as it is yours.

Good Luck

this is officially from Mountain Clan Emerald.

We will be looting elf side lab very often.

After recent circumstances and changes in this clans protocols, there will be NO protection of elfs suported by the more respected players of MC while going to your lab.

kill on sight is now our protocol as it is yours.

Good Luck

Please forgive him, he is just a kid  :facepalm:

Warlunatic you are my friend and i will never hit u but trying to show us those pics just make me feel a bit bully from u..u trying to scare us with these. But the topic is we being killed by mcs even we never hit them 1st. I have been playing from ver.0.7 and we have friends in mcs who never atk us but the fact is those who are friends with us are very few left and they cant control the newbies or new generation from atking us..and in both sides there are newbies that dont know us and they atk at seight and they dont listen to us or u or anyone. The fof has a rule that we shouldnot atk a mcs untill they start atking 1st but in places like lab letting the mcs atk us 1st means a long walk again from respawn..and in the lab i have been killed 2times by mcs even few were friends there within but i didnot even atked them..so my hunting in that day is gone because of those  few newbie mcs. And most elfs are in wog n fof and we have a attitude of not atking mcs but i think we need to change it,we should atk any mcs except our friend mcs that were with us from the very begining and i promise i will never break there trust on us but we should kill every other mcs on seight. That day we tried to go for hunt,kai died in half way so we returned to bring kai back,we started again n after we reach chief, mcs came and killed me,kry,species,red..so after 2hour of walking it all went to waste. I know sulla and other mcs friends there cant stop it as most of those mcs are newbies n  likes to atk elfs..so it would be better for fof,wog to atk mcs at seights excepts the friend mcs. It just what i feel is good

Warlunatic you are my friend and i will never hit u but trying to show us those pics just make me feel a bit bully from u..u trying to scare us with these. But the topic is we being killed by mcs even we never hit them 1st. I have been playing from ver.0.7 and we have friends in mcs who never atk us but the fact is those who are friends with us are very few left and they cant control the newbies or new generation from atking us..and in both sides there are newbies that dont know us and they atk at seight and they dont listen to us or u or anyone. The fof has a rule that we shouldnot atk a mcs untill they start atking 1st but in places like lab letting the mcs atk us 1st means a long walk again from respawn..and in the lab i have been killed 2times by mcs even few were friends there within but i didnot even atked them..so my hunting in that day is gone because of those  few newbie mcs. And most elfs are in wog n fof and we have a attitude of not atking mcs but i think we need to change it,we should atk any mcs except our friend mcs that were with us from the very begining and i promise i will never break there trust on us but we should kill every other mcs on seight. That day we tried to go for hunt,kai died in half way so we returned to bring kai back,we started again n after we reach chief, mcs came and killed me,kry,species,red..so after 2hour of walking it all went to waste. I know sulla and other mcs friends there cant stop it as most of those mcs are newbies n  likes to atk elfs..so it would be better for fof,wog to atk mcs at seights excepts the friend mcs. It just what i feel is good

They are overpowered and that make them greedy and insane.

Thats why make me lost the respect of them, killing elf in lab and dont respect of ppl effort to get there.

Because of that kind of ppl I don't want to play in mc side that will make me soft.

Actually we don't know their real attitude, act like friend but suggest to other ppl to attack us  :unknw:

Krylancelo:

Well idk too much i just know that i took long way to reach chief n as i got there 5 min later sulla (who i didnt c attk) n a group of about 20mc came slaughtered us while in the middle of boss.idk whats going on thought there was unspoken agreemen not to attk while killing boss but i guess not. Oh well just a game.

Species:

ok slay i agree with u on that subject since so far ive had so called mc allies atk me twice in lab yesterday sulla led 3 pt of mc to chief it was fof/wog there they didnt bother to look at name when they atk they just atk so i agree inside lab we have no mc allies if u see a red name kill it thats wat they do so why should we not kill them before they kill us

Kervince:

let us protect what is ours..........................

Redkilla:

i look at it this way  if it was us going to their side they would attack us without question .so i think we should protect whats ours 

Gradex:

yea we should protect our lab  and i was killed in lab 2 times by mc. always Elk started atk and other finished   

Wolfdragon:

If they are trying to kill any elf there in a area ineven that we are trying to not die in then kill away if they are peaceful and helping let them be. Outside of lab is personal discretion

Qingaide:

..so it would be better for fof,wog to atk mcs at seights excepts the friend mcs. It just what i feel is good

All agree to attack any mcs on sight in our lab.

I will propose another clan to join our holy war defending the lab.

How about that bully up there? May I attack him on sight?

im a little lost as to why mcs are so upset its not like we went to there lab and killed them .so its my my thought yall already started this and all we wanna do is protect not only ourselves but our frnds and clanmates.but go ahead and feel free to blame us if that helps make it easier for you to bully others .

Thank you chief executer, totaly worth disturbing the elfs for such rewards . suck on that my elf haters

Опубликованное фото

See, they are very happy killing "friends"  :bad: .

And show the screenshot to public about their bad attitude.

Taken from http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=204.525

PS: I will suggest to developers to make our caravan camp come with more many guards like their caravan camp and our outside cave area to the labyrinth just like they have mages ally inside.

8622_.jpg

im a little lost as to why mcs are so upset its not like we went to there lab and killed them .so its my my thought yall already started this and all we wanna do is protect not only ourselves but our frnds and clanmates.but go ahead and feel free to blame us if that helps make it easier for you to bully others .

what i want to know is how many will back stab us, in the name of "protection ", atk people who dont atk you is more like creating new enemy's instead of protecting.

I seriously don´t like what I see here.. Guys, you were all friends before..what went wrong for God´s sake? After all, it´s just a stupid game, don´t let it get too far please..  :friends:

All agree to attack any mcs on sight in our lab.

I will propose another clan to join our holy war defending the lab.

How about that bully up there? May I attack him on sight?

see this is where ur partys are going to miss out, THIS is going to cause all of u greif. this means we are going to go to your lab and kill all on sight as it is defending our self. As we have been stating over and over, "elf lab is easyer than our lab" example- with 3 partys we can literaly RUN past ur mobs without a loss, there is much more room to "play".

Thus resulting in we will reach ur 1st boss in 5 less than 5 mins. kill all on sight, lose our partys, be back at ur boss within 5 mins again ready to loot. we will make it to ur 3rd boss in around about 10 mins kill all players on sight, lose most of our players then be straight back to your boss within around about 10 mins.

we are going to continue to raid and loot ur bosses and there is NOTHING you can do about it. the players who played by the "unspoken of aliance" are forcing that cursor upon ur doom but what else are we to do??

im not saying that use are bad people because i know myself that use are not and its not ur intention to be "bad" nor is it ours but ->what else are we to do

See, they are very happy killing "friends"  :bad: .

Taken from http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=204.525

i didn't kill any friends, im not like you..

not all elfs are my friend actually, 8-10 peaceful who i never strike,  rest all enemy and do atk.

so "distrubing elfs' = enemy only, so yes very happy to disturb the one's who have disturbed us.

see this is where ur partys are going to miss out, THIS is going to cause all of u greif. this means we are going to go to your lab and kill all on sight as it is defending our self. As we have been stating over and over, "elf lab is easyer than our lab" example- with 3 partys we can literaly RUN past ur mobs without a loss, there is much more room to "play".

Thus resulting in we will reach ur 1st boss in 5 less than 5 mins. kill all on sight, lose our partys, be back at ur boss within 5 mins again ready to loot. we will make it to ur 3rd boss in around about 10 mins kill all players on sight, lose most of our players then be straight back to your boss within around about 10 mins.

we are going to continue to raid and loot ur bosses and there is NOTHING you can do about it. the players who played by the "unspoken of aliance" are forcing that cursor upon ur doom but what else are we to do??

im not saying that use are bad people because i know myself that use are not and its not ur intention to be "bad" nor is it ours but ->what else are we to do

Thats why I complain about mc classes being overpowered  :facepalm:  but unfortunately a moderator close the topic

i didn't kill any friends, im not like you..

not all elfs are my friend actually, 8-10 peaceful who i never strike,  rest all enemy and do atk.

so "distrubing elfs' = enemy only, so yes very happy to disturb the one's who have disturbed us.

Yes you don't attack them but let your friends kill them and you are happy because of that.

Its called "smart backstab". All can see your true colour from your post

Thats why I complain about mc classes being overpowered  :facepalm:  but unfortunately a moderator close the topic

its not about being overpowered at all its about our tactic works better in your lab thus for we will loot in your lab. if u want to atk us we will DESTROY everyone of u. simple as that.

its not about being overpowered at all its about our tactic works better in your lab thus for we will loot in your lab. if u want to atk us we will DESTROY everyone of u. simple as that.

You already killed us  :facepalm:

Yes you don't attack them but let your friends kill them and you are happy because of that. All can see your true colour

lmao, yes im responsible for evey mc's action in the game, and all are my friends, im happy to see my enemy's die who are there!

but by your logic , if shyleen is in the same area as nia, and nia kills us, we should blame shyleen for his actions and back stab her.

maybe more sensible people understand this:

I CAN'T CONTROL ALL MC.

lmao, yes im responsible for evey mc's action in the game, and all are my friends, im happy to see my enemy's die who are there!

but by your logic , if shyleen is in the same area as nia, and nia kills us, we should blame shyleen for his actions and back stab her.

maybe more sensible people understand this:

I CAN'T CONTROL ALL MC.

Yup you don't command them I know.

But by posting picture of that moment and make you happy, that make me uncomfortable.

And see that other guy of your clan, like to insult people.

your clan already agreed/signed your death certificates.

Let me ask them...

Guys are you agree we war with Gangbangers Clan and FCG Clan??

@sulla you have always been one of the few mcs i respected and still do .i dont take being killed personal its all part of the game .but let me ask you this what would you do if you spent 2 hours to get somwhere only to be killed .would you not do everything you could to keep it from happening again .well thats all i wanna do .

@war  what tactic is that 25+ mcs killing 10 elfs  most of which wer afk      im soo impressed

hahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How about if its personal issue you and me only?  :spiteful:

Don't hide behind other back...

Yup you don't command them I know.

But by posting picture of that moment and make you happy, that make me mad.

lol. you know what is more funny? that day, no elf was at third when we reached it,  so the friends i supposedly " smart back stabbed" weren't even there in the first place, so your mad cause we got a drop from your boss? so how about all the times fof got drop from garr, granite,lake? i should be mad too?

we killed jayrox and some others at herald, then made our way to third, i know what i do.

someone said that fof will be not safe... hahaha. Just sulla and maybe crossfit dont atk me.  :facepalm: . Someone was talking what they was leting us loot theyr bosses in the past, we was leting it too, but lab is not the same bcoz.lab needs a lot of time. and in lab i never striked to mc first and now i am killed 4 times, and i spended so many hours for nothing. and about friends u will dont get anything if all party members will be kille and u not. elf lab is designed to elfs and mc to them. and thet elf lab is easyer to mc just shows how OO mc is. outside lab we should be friendly but in lab i dont wana die  :bad:

my thought is war was gonna come sooner or later as most of the older players who played with respect and honor stop playing.and it after all a game where we are meant to kill each other hell they even give us quests for it .but now because we wont back down or run away or back we are bad players .lets just all admit that the game has changed and while most of us dont like the changes we most change to be able to keep up with everyone else

@war  what tactic is that 25+ mcs killing 10 elfs  most of which wer afk      im soo impressed

maybe u didnt know about whats going on in you clan but they had already agreed that if mc go to your lab its "kill on sight" rules we are not going to stand around to only to be atkd. Ofc we are going to kill you.

If all of this hadnt been started by slay, there was more than enough of us good players to tell the rest to not attack. Believe it or not our good guys out number our bad guys.