The FoF Clan Book

slay

u said u will not stand to be atacked? u know u never was.... and sulla so mc never got loot from dinalt kratt genie marasha and others? :good:

maybe u didnt know about whats going on in you clan but they had already agreed that if mc go to your lab its "kill on sight" rules we are not going to stand around to only to be atkd. Ofc we are going to kill you.

If all of this hadnt been started by slay, there was more than enough of us good players to tell the rest to not attack. Believe it or not our good guys out number our bad guys.

Lol started by me?, this guy just cant take any responsibility, 100% coward 0% gentlement.

If its my mistake just kill me only.

someone said that fof will be not safe... hahaha. Just sulla and maybe crossfit dont atk me.  :facepalm: . Someone was talking what they was leting us loot theyr bosses in the past, we was leting it too, but lab is not the same bcoz.lab needs a lot of time. and in lab i never striked to mc first and now i am killed 4 times, and i spended so many hours for nothing. and about friends u will dont get anything if all party members will be kille and u not. elf lab is designed to elfs and mc to them. and thet elf lab is easyer to mc just shows how OO mc is. outside lab we should be friendly but in lab i dont wana die  :bad:

sorry dude but look at the position our good guys have been put in, its kill or b killed. Elfs looted our bosses simply because they could. Why can we not do the same?

@war maybe you didnt know but we had already been attacked before it was brought up to slay so maybe you may wanna get your facts right  .

Lol started by me?, this guy just cant take any responsibility, 100% coward 0% gentlement.

If its my mistake just kill me only.

did the good guys kill Fof first?

U have no arguement and post a pitiful atempt of an insult. Im just stateing the facts.

sorry dude but look at the position our good guys have been put in, its kill or b killed. Elfs looted our bosses simply because they could. Why can we not do the same?

i think i am good guy, so what? i get killed. so mc dont looted our boss?

@war maybe you didnt know but we had already been attacked before it was brought up to slay so maybe you may wanna get your facts right  .

ur agreement was to kill all on sight. Not to kill bad guys  on sight like our agreement has been forever.  Maybe u should read up and find that slay kills our good friend marcin for the reason "he might atk us" as hes standing there.

did the good guys kill Fof first?

U have no arguement and post a pitiful atempt of an insult. Im just stateing the facts.

Too much talk...if you want to kill me in game just do it. I believe you afraid to do that one on one.

@sulla you have always been one of the few mcs i respected and still do .i dont take being killed personal its all part of the game .but let me ask you this what would you do if you spent 2 hours to get somwhere only to be killed .would you not do everything you could to keep it from happening again .well thats all i wanna do

i really don't see how by atking friend's and creating more enemy's by doing so, will help it not happen again,

i always just kill the ones who atk me or betray close friend, and will never change my action.

we had same situation were, elf friends at aa were killing the mc around us, so the bad elfs were able to outnumber and kill us because of that , im sure you understand we don't blame allies for killing there own enemy's too, even if it led to our deaths, by reducing our numbers,

I think you guys need to sort things out between urselfs.

Obviously u guys should want as many good mc on ur side as posible... use will get no where if u want to kill on sight.

@war our kill on sight agreement only came after we had been killed twice at chief.ive have always played this game with honor if i killed someone i tried to talk to them id rather not kill mcs .but youve already started it .so now we wanna defend ourselves we are the bad ones .thats just stupid but it clearly shows that this what yall wanted all along .

and know i didnt know about what happened to marcin  but im sure it will be yall see it one way and we see it another .  and its funny just the other day warluntic and i were in lab together laughing at noobs .

attack friends = more enemies = nothing changes.

i don't understand how killing people who don't atk you will keep you safe lol.

it's like goin to punch your loyal dog in the face because he looks "sneaky",  all it will cause is another bite.

@sulla  ive never attacked you    and it seems we play alot alike .but what your not understanding is we were already attacked so by your own defination we should fight back as our frnds and myself were killed .and of course killing leads to more killing  but since yall started the killing what did yall want to happen. its not like we had been asked to share bosses which most of us prooly wouldve been cool with since most of us were allies  but we werent even given that choicec.

Should i go back playing? I have a feeling my friends need me  : :cray:

:yahoo: Yes, finally an angel hear our prayer

.but what your not understanding is we were already attacked so by your own defination we should fight back as our frnds and myself were killed .and of course killing leads to more killing  but since yall started the killing what did yall want to happen.

of course fight back if your killed, i understand that well, most mc will atk.

but to atk friends and create new enemies i will never understand how that will help.

@sulla  ofc killing doesnt help anything  but in fact thats what you wanna do also  your protect and fighting for your frnds just as we are .and its just one big circle but it all comes down too is that we can only control what we do ourselves.

in this game  as in real life  it goes i hurt u  u hurt me back  nothing is gained and so much is lostv

this may start crossfit putting more pple on his killing list. im number 8 but will bcome number 20 since he will die lot of times n put those pple on his first list :P

bosses of laby elf no have reserved hunt  ,no rules if dont like ,hunt in laby mc  :spiteful:  ahhh yes elfs cant enter  :good:

edited : ahh and sorry for the 2 hours for arrive third  :lol:  mc 15 minutes  :rofl: :rofl:

this may start crossfit putting more pple on his killing list. im number 8 but will bcome number 20 since he will die lot of times n put those pple on his first list :P

no  positions, but u not the first :D eslyder is the first with lucy .i add more ppl maybe  :spiteful:

Guys stop all this bullshit drama, It's not mc's lab nor elf's lab, it's one lab that we have to fight for, if you want go to mc's lab since you call it EASY.

we don't kill you guys at lab we just kill the bad ones, and that time before with Lilianna, we didn't attack you we just defended ourselves he killed Warlunatic so we wanted revenge.

if you wanna take turns with us, we don't mind. if you wanna fight for your side, then may the best factions win.

I agree that both clans have their side in lab, so they should stay in their side and dont disturb others. I heard few times when mc spoiled elfs hunting in lab. So it means that u (not we) want a war. U SHOULD KNOW WHAT ARE DOING YOUR LEFT HAND WHEN RIGHT HAND SLEEPING! No more comments...

I agree that both clans have their side in lab, so they should stay in their side and dont disturb others. I heard few times when mc spoiled elfs hunting in lab. So it means that u (not we) want a war. U SHOULD KNOW WHAT ARE DOING YOUR LEFT HAND WHEN RIGHT HAND SLEEPING! No more comments...

MC and FB are enemies, and just to make it clear, WE WERE HUNTING THERE NOT DISTURBING, in Elf's 1st & 3rd boss 3 guards reset & only 1 guard & the boss attacks so that's why we hunt there, and the safe area is wide so no idiot noob with itchy balls will breakdance and lure the other mobs ( not guards of boss ) then kill everyone..

MC & FB were meant to be enemies that's why the other guys name is RED, not GREEN, though we could have a truce but the only thing we want in the other side of the lab is BOSSES not war or disturbing ( Unless there are many bad elves then we disturb them )

lmao

according to your words both clans should stay on their sides and never move to other. if that's what you think then you're playing wrong game  :wacko: . we hunt chief because it's easier for us than hunting our 3rd boss, blame devs for that. 

i dont see rules of  elfs only hunt in a  part and mc in other .if dont like go play tibiame  :bad:  mercuarial says the true elfs  vs mc.  .MC, no go lab elf for disturb. only for hunt and kill bad elfs like warsphil clan because bosses elfs have mobs stupids and can dance around boss  :rofl:  good work developers . next make respawn in third boss  :facepalm:  edited : only for elfs  :spiteful:

lmao

according to your words both clans should stay on their sides and never move to other. if that's what you think then you're playing wrong game  :wacko: . we hunt chief because it's easier for us than hunting our 3rd boss, blame devs for that.

Fof never hunted granite maybe :wacko:

u dont get it? we will defend our lab enterence. if u will kill my party members i will kill u bcoz u are disturbing me and waisting my time thats all. i was trying to do nothing i even dont strike back 4times and its all go for nothing. u can hunt in our side but dont kill me and my party members its doesnt matter he is good or bad. lab is not the place to take revenge. thats all... if u have problems with my clan members u can count me in too, i will help them.  >:D

u dont get it? we will defend our lab enterence. if u will kill my party members i will kill u bcoz u are disturbing me and waisting my time thats all. i was trying to do nothing i even dont strike back 4times and its all go for nothing. u can hunt in our side but dont kill me and my party members its doesnt matter he is good or bad. lab is not the place to take revenge. thats all... if u have problems with my clan members u can count me in too, i will help them.  :diablo:

it's not the allied mc's who attacked you, it's those other noobs who kill elves on sight, we tell them to not attack but they never listen  :facepalm: anyways this whole thing started in the war before when Slay killed Marcin & Slay's excuse was " he is a spy " I don't think he'd spy anyone then there was another one " I won't watch him kill elves infront of me "  :facepalm:  and then he killed me, warlunatic & crossfit for NO reason together with the BAD ELVES, this is the main reason why we lost ALLOT of respect to FoF , especially Slay, he could have told us that we'll have war with each other just for fun but instead he backstabs us with bad elves while other fof members just watched... this whole mc invading elf lab thing is cause we wanna hunt 3rd boss for equipments, our 3rd is a nightmare if you with other noobs and we can't find good people who don't breakdance to the bottom or top mobs, just try to understand, but if you want war then that's ok, just for fun, what's a game with weapons without war anyways  :wacko:

so dont complain that we are killing mc in lab without reason. That complains very funny. Because reason is: U ARE IN OUR  LAB SIDE!!!

we NEVER complained when FoF killed us, We NEVER complained when bad elves killed us, and we won't complain if you hunt our bosses, but if you wanna disturb us then go ahead, just remember WE NOT DISTURBING, WE JUST HUNTING

hi guys

a little change of topic:

i would like to join your clan  :)

i am often on 1. island help low level ppl to do quests and on 2. island too...

and when u need a tank to hunt, i am there :dirol:

some of u know me yet,some not,but i can say ppl who respect me, i respect them too  :)

we NEVER complained when FoF killed us, We NEVER complained when bad elves killed us, and we won't complain if you hunt our bosses, but if you wanna disturb us then go ahead, just remember WE NOT DISTURBING, WE JUST HUNTING

who is "we" ?

cause crossfit,ciaumiau and others disturbed with their low level druids...

u dont get it? we will defend our lab enterence. if u will kill my party members i will kill u bcoz u are disturbing me and waisting my time thats all. i was trying to do nothing i even dont strike back 4times and its all go for nothing. u can hunt in our side but dont kill me and my party members its doesnt matter he is good or bad. lab is not the place to take revenge. thats all... if u have problems with my clan members u can count me in too, i will help them.  :diablo:

The mcs at gangbang list never kill any fof, like slay not did with marcin. (One more example of FB arrogancy :D)Only the other people with us attack all. When fof members hunted granite we die many times because bad elves with them kill us, and we dont say to make war with fof like you :)  And remember all elves camped their genie boss, but our granite boss too because elves respawn at nadir was more near of granite than our respawn :wacko:  That respawns was fixed too late, when all elves flooded weapons and sell the rest to our faction lot expensive ;)  Now elves have easier the boss who drops weapons like granite/genie in past and still taking lot more weapons. How you havent the shame to still complaining?! :shok: