The FoF Clan Book

slay

He is not me! He is hacker user.AND trying to hack your account slay.I hope support will see this

No way he can hack my account because I never share my ID with others. Actually there is no hacker but scammer and friends that share the ID. Once you share the ID and it will leak to other person.

And since Rapgear no longer the same person, I will kick him from the list and he become our MC allies kill on sight list.

No way he can hack my account because I never share my ID with others. Actually there is no hacker but scammer and friends that share the ID. Once you share the ID and it will leak to other person.

And since Rapgear no longer the same person, I will kick him from the list and he become our MC allies kill on sight list.

Thanks for your justice.

Thanks for your justice.

;D Yesterday I saw Rapgear stand near Crossfit and other MC peacefully that make me and other member pissed off and let few MC knows that he is a scammer. I believe whomever use the Rapgear account will not enjoy doing quest anymore because he always alert all the time, watching his ass.

Now, look at this guy Kartal, act like he is the real person behind the name.

I know Kartal, and he is not like the real one.

Look at this noob message  :facepalm:

8037_.png

slay... instead of look for it, look for the members of your clan. something wrong there...

Really? And what is it?

:facepalm: bored of work with no results  :facepalm:  what do u mean by this  :unknw:

yow!...

Any presents for bday celebrant?,.. hehehehe :drinks: .....

Happy birthday 9 !!  :give_rose:

slay, even tought i wont ask for anything from bank anymore, put my 2chars name on the list and also recklace(qingaide's char)

-imlucas

-romerudyta

-recklace

just to prevent ppl act like it is me to get item.

ahe thanks, slay, shy & bro  ;D . ur all invited to come & eat with us.  :drinks:

how i wish am in phils for sure ill come der...missing filipino foods  :(...enjoy ur day

ooh BIG THANKS  for the greetings & wishes!. it made up my special day  ;D ... also thanks for the gifts .. love it.. O:-) . maybe bdays of mems will be posted too. .:)

today is saturday in my country, hmm hope will meet many of you when log in this evening to go into labyrinth with you

ofc, all for u is a joke. maybe was a joke when i killed ur barb long time ago, but what u did? made a war...

u kiled my lvl13 barb doing quest near granite and didnt even know it was me, after you said "i kill every mc on site" was the reason u killed him, and was fun war anyway.

we killed you 4 steps away from ur spawn in kamp riff,  a suicide attempt as was bored, if you were questing or disturbing people and we killed you, or helped ur enemy that would be diffrent.

two pink bunnys appearing out of nowhere in your town, in middle of 10 elfs, and npc, is a bad act? it disturb you to click revive button couple places near your spawn? we disturb you doing quest? help ur enemy to kill you?

obvious joke, same as when supposed friend call you noob then you put em on ignore list, you need understand what is a joke, especially to people you know long and never has disturbed.

i only see ppl die to kill a enemy when he hate that guy...

well, we would have kiled halloween but he was BD and would take to long, me and cross was only joking , not a hate act , you know me already to have no reason to hate you, and it was not cross`s idea.

and the shock factor of two bunnys appearing out of thin air to kill you in one second in middle of town is just too funny to not do Опубликованное фото