The FoF Clan Book

slay

Ghost fighter  ;D i cut class when im at high school just to watch it if im not mistaken its channel 7  in the philippines  in the year 90s :lol: you can watch all the episodes of One Piece at www.watchop.com shy :friends:

usually i watch and download one piece on www.animecrazy.net and read the comic on mangacan.blogspot.com  ;D

ATTENTION

Welcome to NHYNEJA as our new family member.

She is Kervince's sister and a nice one, you can meet her on Saturday only I guess

:clapping:

i love one piece too but how yall gonna forget the best cartoon series of  all time  dragonball z

;D thats what got me hooked on anime .

and jason im sure we all miss u and wish would come play with us  we could use your ninja skills

I miss you all too core just in case you guyz are done with this shopping game you know where to find me  :friends:

:clapping:

I miss you all too core just in case you guyz are done with this shopping game you know where to find me  :friends:

lol, when you want to do rk and kp legend there please let me know. Because guardian warrior can't tank there without rune gears which are should be bought by real money also

lol, when you want to do rk and kp legend there please let me know. Because guardian warrior can't tank there without rune gears which are should be bought by real money also

Yes but not like this game ryn and im happy to see many filipino players there  :rofl: ill buy rune gears on payday atm ill level up my blacksmithing level :wacko:

i love one piece too but how yall gonna forget the best cartoon series of  all time  dragonball z

;D thats what got me hooked on anime .

and jason im sure we all miss u and wish would come play with us  we could use your ninja skills

Dragon ball Z  :yahoo:

WTF  :shok:  GUYS I CANT LOGIN TO MY ACC  :shok:  I WAS LOGED IN AND DC AND NOW I JUST CANT GO ONLINE  :shok: :cray:

i think so  :wacko: bcoz i cant log in and someone is playing  :cray: try to talk with him plz. then i writed him he ignored me  :facepalm:  :cray: And i saw him on first island  :unknw:

i think so  :wacko: bcoz i cant log in and someone is playing  :cray: try to talk with him plz. then i writed him he ignored me  :facepalm:  :cray: And i saw him on first island  :unknw:

Gave your.account to any "friend " ?

Gave your.account to any "friend " ?

No  :bad: i writed to support already  :bad: what should i do now? registered other char and talked to him he said he is 20 years old and his name is mork  :bad:  and when i asked to prove me what he is me, he said what he dont have time to talk with me bcoz he need go to work  :bad:  i am at high school lol  :lol: :cray:

Goodbye to my items then :wacko: :facepalm:

if i dont get my acc back i will try to compensate u then  :search: Till i will get any news from devs or that loser i will lvling other char  :bad:  the worst thing is what ferox and gradex is in the same id  :bad:

:facepalm: ur not the first hacked sink lost account and he recovered i think u give the id to any  :wacko: or the hacker can hack all dont need id and  password? :facepalm:

or the hacker can hack all dont need id and  password? :facepalm:

No, or rich people would be hacked like hassn and gwapito, only way is gave or wrote account somewhere on a site claiming to give free mc maybe .

I'm realy sad that u lost your acc my friend  :(  Hope so that u will get it back very soon  :good:  Pm me in a game with your temporary acc. See u in a game

i might using my frnds account a rogue ;D ...after i lvl up my elf shy ill play mc again..ihihi miss war with yun and ader frnds...

No, or rich people would be hacked like hassn and gwapito, only way is gave or wrote account somewhere on a site claiming to give free mc maybe .

haha sulla  :drinks: have drink i see u like me a lot putting me in ur topic as always. Get Life!!!

Gardex i felt sorry to ur lost, u must use an email acc. Not numbers much safer

i might using my frnds account a rogue ;D ...after i lvl up my elf shy ill play mc again..ihihi miss war with yun and ader frnds...

Yun was my rouge's pet at 1st island, made it to lvl 13 in 1 day  :wacko:  And let's not forget Mcmaster and Sunnysmart  :blush: ;D

WTF  :shok:  GUYS I CANT LOGIN TO MY ACC  :shok:  I WAS LOGED IN AND DC AND NOW I JUST CANT GO ONLINE  :shok: :cray:

wth, pls make a new topic in support also, i will support you there

ATTENTION

These characters no longer operate by the owner:

-Rapgear

-Ferox/Gradex

I have checked their personal data but they cant answer correctly.

Please dont trust them anymore!

ATTENTION

These characters no longer operate by the owner:

-Rapgear

-Ferox/Gradex

I have checked their personal data but they cant answer correctly.

Please dont trust them anymore!

Rapgear too???

helloThere!

First, i want to thank admin for approving my forum account after how many months attempt to register :nea:

Second, thanks to my bro for convincing me  to play ws  ;D . its really fun & also to fof  clan members who voted for me, even its just on the game. ::) (esp to kinggila, queenivy ,  quingaide, ferox)

Third, thanks ryn(slay), i thought i cant be accepted. Im just a noob :sorry: .(as my bro says, heheh. kidding ) :nea: ::) .. Thanks really. ill do my best to function well as a mem. :). Godbless everyone. !