The FoF Clan Book

slay

Yah additional to rapgear user now...

He said his name is anil n friend of rap since rap quit he ask real owner to give anil rapgear acc.

Since he seems nice as real rapgear i use to help him.

This morning he ask me for gold to buy amps. After i give him 10k. N use it

he pm me again n ask to give more..... Funny haha

i dont see to him the characteristic of rap i was known bfore.. But i dont say his a bad guy, mybe we hve to know him more  ;D

he write 80mil mc not 8mil read again  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the beginning it was said 80 mil then become 8 mil.

Just wonder how ppl can be tricked by this stupid kid that can't write properly

if you play on phone you should have the screen shot application.

I saw you are using samsung, if the android version is 2.3.3 then you can take the screen shot by long pressing switch off button.

If you play on PC you can follow Shyleen tips

In the beginning it was said 80 mil then become 8 mil.

Just wonder how ppl can be tricked by this stupid kid that can't write properly

he is Опубликованное фото  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

gay troll

Wtf happen to rap :(

He got hacked, now he goes with noobs and camp anywhere where MCs pass, yesterday they camped Shaman Utlagi killing everyone til they died  :wacko:

He got hacked, now he goes with noobs and camp anywhere where MCs pass, yesterday they camped Shaman Utlagi killing everyone til they died  :wacko:

You mean Marshal/Severn got hacked too?

haha, u found it, btw, its not warspear hack, is diablo2 hackers  ;D

omg u still playing diablo2  :shok: , better u try diablo3 offline

You mean Marshal/Severn got hacked too?

nooo acct of rap is with one of the fof members and its safe ;)...merc is talking about rapgear not marshal:P

nooo acct of rap is with one of the fof members and its safe ;) ...merc is talking about rapgear not marshal:P

:facepalm: sorry my bad, yea yesterday we told mc allies to kill him on sight. Please rape the rap hard  :diablo:

omg u still playing diablo2  :shok: , better u try diablo3 offline

no i dont, just have the game and the hacks... kinda boring play it even online.

if u see well, the hacks are for versions 1.01-1.11, and the game is at 1.13 or 1.14, dont remember

sorry shy, was eating when u pm ingame, i havent eat till now and is 10pm for me

u dont hav to :P u also waits me for long everytym im afk..hihihi cya later...

Btw luks do bg on romer later :P....

i dont know what really i feel, but i m not feeling like a fof anymore.

i didnt any bad for bank operators to them ignore me when i ask for open it.

i needed to bg with mostly wog team.

nobody hunt with me.

i feel like i need leave. if anyone agree with me that i should leave, pls remove my name then.

Sry Lucas I wasn't on when u need bg otherwise I would have helped u. Oh and Sry wasnt trying to ignore u with u needing bank i was in the middle of dailies until we did griduar but I was getting alot of one by sensorte needing bg I'm so Sry bro and with mend Wat is it u need i'll help u. Since I ain't so busy packing want do u need?

i dont know what really i feel, but i m not feeling like a fof anymore.

i didnt any bad for bank operators to them ignore me when i ask for open it.

i needed to bg with mostly wog team.

nobody hunt with me.

i feel like i need leave. if anyone agree with me that i should leave, pls remove my name then.

Lucas, playing game to have fun with each personal way. We are friends here, you feel like that way maybe they don't know your alts. Remember that only you change char so often. To be exist and tag along with people need good relationship afterall. Although if you have family, sometimes you feel not close with them if you are not communicate often day by day, friends is just like that.

So about the clan, its just a bunch of kids that mostly meet in the game since the game not provide any guild/clan system yet. Names that put in the list means nothing but only to notify other member to try contact them in the game if need help.

Well, right now personally I can't force someone to hunt with me since they have personal interest in the game. Usually I just ask them to hunt together, but occasionally they refuse my invitation because most of them are DQ freaky monsters  ;D

I believe many ppl there want to hunt all the time.

And btw, when you are at bg with WOGs did you see me, Shyleen, Kinggila, and Wolfdragon there? Because I saw you and we fight together there  ;D  I am happy to know that my disguised as Panda works perfectly

i didnt bg today... i wasnt doing it at that time...

Although if you have family, sometimes you feel not close with them if you are not communicate often day by day, friends is just like that.

at all, who pass less time with me of my family is my brother and is the person i most respect and love over others parents.

Yah additional to rapgear user now...

He said his name is anil n friend of rap since rap quit he ask real owner to give anil rapgear acc.

Since he seems nice as real rapgear i use to help him.

This morning he ask me for gold to buy amps. After i give him 10k. N use it

he pm me again n ask to give more..... Funny haha

i dont see to him the characteristic of rap i was known bfore.. But i dont say his a bad guy, mybe we hve to know him more

Hi gwapito!Yes u are right rap is my friend he shared his account with me im not hacker.And i was FoF member with kartal.sad to hear you dont trust me.But i couldnt login with rap for a 3days.Someone hacked.İm contacting with support.And rapgear is blocked for 2weeks.I want to add this information i never wanted any gold from FoF members ! Hacker user could want gold from you.