The FoF Clan Book

slay

did you say this to spanish luks?:

" THEN TELL ME, OK LISTEN.. I U WANT HELP THEY, YOUR FRIENDS CANT KILL NEEVEER ONE ELF, IF THEY NEED QUEST WAIT MY LOG.. IM A FOF AND SEE SCREENSHOTS OF THE GAME AT TAVERN OF PPL I DONT WANT.. I CAN MAKE YOUR FRIENDS THE WORSE LIFE HERE."

"I LOG ROID AND TALKING SERIOUSLY, SAYING THEY NEED QUEST ECT.. AND HE FIRST JOKE ME, THEN TRICK ME AND FINALLY INSULT ME. ITHINK HE DO THAT COZ I WAS WITH NOOBS, HE THEATREE USS. THEN HE CALL TWO PARTYS AND STAY AT GWIDO KILLING PPL.  Опубликованное фото  ¿FOF MEMBER CAN KILL NOOBS AT QUEST? ¿CAN INSULLT OTHER PLAYER WHO DONT INSULT HIM? ¿CAN HUNT NOOBS AND ONLY KILL NOOBS AD GET FUN WIT THEY COZ HAVENT HIS POWER AT GAME ? THATS COWARD"

slay and fof isnt like this.

nop i didnt said it, i said he after he disturb and confuse me for hours: him friend (one guy only) need ask me to let he kill me for quest or kill noobs like ladylucy furialeal etc... he wanting do quest come to elf side killing in sight? killing everyone who appear there? its not right... i also killed few others bcoz of my enemies like diabloh buuuud turk etc, yes i said on trade chat to elfs come kill them bcoz was many mcs there but others did same thing before i do it, he also killed me on guards when we went do quest for shamus and few others, gave he one chance, gave he 2nd chance, giving him 3rd chance... if he do bad use this time i wont accept and i will kill he in sight like i do to few others who also do whit us

after i be very sleepy and bored, he came stay talking non sense things, i told he to call party army anything and hunt me. if he do or no is him choice i wont react about he bcoz he and others didnt attack me, but who attacked yes i attacked back.

I disturb first? Naro was alone at dinalt and attack us first like always. U attack the guys who needs quest first at guards, and only not kill me.. U kill the ppl who i go to help but not me, ok thanks for not kill me..come on.

And yes U SAY ALL THAT and more.

And u know i pm u seriously and friendly to clear if u have any problem and u joke me.. U response all my questions: coz u ugly, coz u looser, shut up and make a party to kill me, try it..ect

If someone goes confused was me with all u say yesterday:/.. Then u tell me shut up im killing your noob friends at gwido. U get fun acting like that.. 

I talk with other fof member yesterday to see if u have bad day or if i can help for something hapen with u. And that member tell me idk.. Wait two days and talk with him..

u disturb with words guy, talking many non sense words, and if u need lie to make my warspear life bad then lie go on stay lieing to all mcs... lets see what happen?  :pleasantry:

i didnt said all that, i said somethings that are there and u created some other parts, u know it, i know u pm me seriously and friendly, i answered almost falling asleep and helping at guards, was very tired and u talking non-stop u know also that i made joke in insult u "bcoz u ugly" "bcoz u loser" if u dont know then u need calm down first before create lies to others. yes i asked u to kill me to see if u be happy and stop pming me...

like i told u more than 5 times, i never win in a war/fight i always lose bcoz no one wins there so i dont like to war, specially when someone need the quest, if u knew me u would knew i hate it but also would knew i kill everyone who kill me and i mob everyone who mob me, i try the max to kill someone till he say sorry like diabloh and buuud, i m making them waste pots everyday bcoz they used to hunt me, now its my turn and i will make he waste all pots he have until he say sorry. i act that way if u try change me u will probably fail bcoz nobody can change the ppl.    stop creating lies to make others think i m bad guy, i just took revenge over who killed me and u know it.

Why Spanish always complain when he killed? I understand how you feel, but no need to complain just take revenge then done, no point to complain, Lucas only kills people who attack him first, so I am sure you did something first...

Mercurial always i complain when im killed?? What u mean? I never do that :/

U can kill me when u want and i dont pm u its war game, only im not agree to kill when u know user need quest, and more when that user are a bit noob and low lvl.. And then when i try clear problem (if there was..) to can help people a quest im joked and insulted.

I never see any fof doing this, for that i pm one veteran friend to see if this is frecuently with other fof users.

I never see any fof disturbing bosses too, sometimes they find other or we talk to make turns.

But i dont know all fof users maybe im at wrong thing like looser who am i..

ok, now i undestand what u want from me, u want bcoz im part of fof, to i dont hit anyone and let them kill me always isnt that what u want? well, its up to slay decide if i stay on fof or no, if someone need come forum and lie to do it, maybe i dont deceirve be part of the clan... maybe i m just a noob maybe i m nobody or maybe i m just a normal person who dont like die to ppl who i tought that were friendly...

ok, now i undestand what u want from me, u want bcoz im part of fof, to i dont hit anyone and let them kill me always isnt that what u want? well, its up to slay decide if i stay on fof or no, if someone need come forum and lie to do it, maybe i dont deceirve be part of the clan... maybe i m just a noob maybe i m nobody or maybe i m just a normal person who dont like die to ppl who i tought that were friendly...

Lucas and Spanish have personel problem, please settle it like a man. Talk nicely with open mind would be better.

Miss understanding between faction pottentialy happen in this game especially if involving a friend of you. In this case its not a problem between Spanish and Lucas but between Lucas and Spanish's noob friend instead.

When we try to help some newbie its very bad moment if in that time enemy faction kill the newbie. Every player have their own real life, problems, point of view, etc. So if you get insulted, dissapointed, or any bad feelings because of someone, please make it clear through good private communication.

Nothing to do with the FOF...

Mercurial always i complain when im killed?? What u mean? I never do that :/

U can kill me when u want and i dont pm u its war game, only im not agree to kill when u know user need quest, and more when that user are a bit noob and low lvl.. And then when i try clear problem (if there was..) to can help people a quest im joked and insulted.

I never see any fof doing this, for that i pm one veteran friend to see if this is frecuently with other fof users.

I never see any fof disturbing bosses too, sometimes they find other or we talk to make turns.

But i dont know all fof users maybe im at wrong thing like looser who am i..

Uhmm, are you sure? Cause many friends of mine have been saying you complaining, Anyways forget bout that, you're right this is war game, but no one needs to kill noobs while they questing :wacko: just have a fair fight and may the luckiest man win :P :pleasantry:

oh come on , finish this problem like a gentleman (Like me :lol:) don't be a kid :rofl:

Like a Lion defending his territory from another Lion :rofl:

lucas u call dem real frnds coz dey gave u f****** claymore n our frndship worths nothing :wacko: . btw sorry slay, but fof is a bunch of greedy ppl. ahy has used everyone very nicely. ::)  sum good guys in fof n i c vic n sp used nicely coz species ecies want to lose drop b4 he gets :facepalm:

lucas u call dem real frnds coz dey gave u f****** claymore n our frndship worths nothing :wacko: . btw sorry slay, but fof is a bunch of greedy ppl. ahy has used everyone very nicely. ::)  sum good guys in fof n i c vic n sp used nicely coz species ecies want to lose drop b4 he gets :facepalm:

Can u tell whos the greedy ppl in fof? As what you saying you know fof more than I do?

lucas u call dem real frnds coz dey gave u f****** claymore n our frndship worths nothing :wacko: . btw sorry slay, but fof is a bunch of greedy ppl. ahy has used everyone very nicely. ::)  sum good guys in fof n i c vic n sp used nicely coz species ecies want to lose drop b4 he gets :facepalm:

:diablo: why?? :rofl: make a friendship then :rofl: so no more complaining

i dont really care about claymore and i entered fof again not bcoz of items and yes bcoz someone (i cant tell the name  ::) ) said that everyone here is my friends, so it made me think and i saw fof list again and i remembered that really all my friends and good friends who i respect, the claymore came as a gift like the longbow and cloak. i m not greedy if u were really my friend u would know it

guess who?

8)

anyway some really annoying shit down here.

1. i've been banned from this site. dunno why! :facepalm:

2. merc's trynna be Zee's boy >:D  tell him something, someone.  :facepalm:

3. some people are really acting  gay here.

anyway, i somehow managed to crack in to the site through the same phone and ip adress just to let you people know, that ALIZEE is my Gal!!!!! And forget her, stop dreaming. Am dead serious!

And yeah miss ya stone

:(

I told you , but you didn't trust me.... :tease:

She's not the only girl in this world. Still many of 'em . :rofl:

Don't suicide , I beg you , I still want to friend with you :friends:

First, merc shud stay and  u know it....

Second, lucas is  a good player, always honoust and thinking about what is fair in the game, takin revenge is part of game, especially when ppl keep annoying you...

Spanish I dont know very well, but thing I know is that he is always negative in forum, always complaining about something..... For in game, I have seen him kill randomly, but that was long time ago...ppl can change maybe....

Advice:

merc dont go, :drinks:

lucas, relax, :good:

spanish, stop being negative, try to think more positive and give some positive posts, then ppl might change their view of u, aka negative.... 8)

You can have me merc I will shave my beared for you and we can have dinner beside genie  ;D

:yahoo:

First, merc shud stay and  u know it....

Advice:

merc dont go, :drinks:

Too late, I'm drinking apple juice with god  :lol:

Panda gone now, he go to heaven and sleep all day in pain, Next time don't mess with new Berengar's guard (Colour Blue) :

Опубликованное фото

He was too strong for me, luckily my groupies raped him, The new boss Sokpot that drops lvl 1 gear

Опубликованное фото