The FoF Clan Book

slay

so u telling me to shut up? telling ur "friend" to shut up? ok then, never talk with me anymore ok? u not the friend i thought u was...

yep you read it right :good:

What the hell are happening to this clan! Could you guys settled this in our group in facebook not here in public! So please stop for god sake!

Well. selling items for miracle coins for your team members what you called this ?

you didnt even tell me parry was you and deann told me shyleen is not sindy. and my point is you guys have all complete gears.

dont deny it you have complete set on druid and ranger. i only got 2 swords and a belt.

i cant compromise on what i want for my sword just because you are my team mate. if you want your boots back ill give it to you tomorow

i cant compromise on what i want for my sword just because you are my team mate. if you want your boots back ill give it to you tomorow

Well keep the boot i don't need it bcoase i help my team mates :) ...

Also your swords i was gona buy them for Shyleen . 

Also i have full complete gears on all my chars .. And if any members want some gears i could offer him my own gears without asking him why ...

seeing that you are aware how rich you are and you know how i only have weapons and belt, do you still think that i was acting greedy when i rejected your offer and shyleen's offer?

you guys are like that, you always expect people to do the things that will benefit you and if you dont do it you bring them down. now i understand why marshal left.

i m fine thx, later i will check US :) , maybe lvl my lvl3 char  :friends: , maybe just talk with few US players i know

:friends: fine my bro,just pm if need killed bosses  :drinks:

Guys, what the hell...

I know im not a fof clan member, i know im not an emerald player but i daily read this thread. I never posted something here just because im not a part of you, but i really respect fof even if im of sapphire.

Guys stop the ducking off, i read every single page of the thread and now like 50% of it is for dramas. Damn are you sure you are a clan? How dare to call you friends pf faith if you are arguing for every stupid thing.

Stop it!! This clan have a honor please defend it or make it higher, never try to lower t. If you want to leave then leave .. Its like in the clan every one has an enemy, as what i understood people here doesnt tell their "enemies" from clan whats wrong with them or to shut up. (like what happned to merc)  People just come here and indeed of telling to that erson they tell it to all the clan and this is acting like a man without honor.

You are a clan, you born to be unite, if someone fall everyone will fall.

These are the rules. Try to understand this and stop arguing!

Stop do like kids you represent FOF clan, you are someone .. lets this thread to be a clanbook and not a drama story.

Hope you will try to do it: to be a clan...

Have good time,

RainbowZ

PS: thats my first and last post here, im not a part of you, i dont play on emerald, im really sorry for disturbing you..  guys.

THIS IS HOW YOU REACT WHEN YOU DONT GET WHAT YOU WANT

you call me greedy for thinking logically?

you cannot force me to do what you want me to do i am not like other clan members that will do everything to gain your approval.

you tried to manipulate me and shyleen i tried to offer my falchion for so will shut up but u said u already bought her 2 falchions. turns out u were lying all along.

maybe ya'll should renname this thread as F.O.D from F.O.F

FOD - Full Of Drama.

Ow, by the way i dont  have a single boss drop. who's that super good guy who's gonna get me one? hmmmm?

Reply #729. Biggest lie I've ever read in a forum. Dont ask me to stop, coz how will HE recognize his attitide if we dont tell him. He's too young/immature to realize that.

i've had enough! Starting from now i will kill every mc i will see except my friends.. Those noobs! Even though ur hunting slime its not an excuse to kill elves hunting armors.. Greedy fckers.

@JAW

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=18128.45

the blankz guy definitely looks like you

just look at the picture

but if its not you then my bad

He is Blankz the cheater, I saw one day he change the profile picture of the Blankz.

Actually he don't have a real friend because of his reputation.

;D Fighting in a family is a common.

You guys please read again the clan rule on the very first page  ;D

Through fighting, disagreement, people will learn how to be a "real man" by solving the problem.

If you guys said in the forum (which is the whole world can read it) it become a big issue for someone.

The drama is between Merc and Auger and its solved.

Then Shyleen, Godly, Lucas, and Jason dissapointed of the drama goes...

Let's see

Mercurial vs Auger about area chat

Godly vs Marshal about greedy thing

Lucas vs Striderman about arena

Shyleen vs Day

If you guys see the drama in more mature way, they are talking about their own point of view in the game ::) . Let me tell you that everyone has a right to enjoy the game in any ways. You guys choose the friend and invite them in the clan and become your family in game.

So...the mature players should guide the younger players how to solve their problems and not try to accuse someone because of another player thought.

Hmm...afterall the FOF Clan made so you guys keep close each other although no guild system yet in the game.

I said long time ago that if you have a goal in the game such as want a rare item so badly it will corrupt you. Your ego will consume you, I felt that before.

;D Should I back to you guys? To cheers you up again like the old time?

Let's try to avoid drama now  :good: Just remember, If you get the drop it's yours, use for your own good if you can, but if it's useless to you give away to a friend, Doesn't mean we are in the same clan/group that we have to give drops away to each other by force

, just remember if you earned it, it's yours..... And respect other peoples privacy too, sorry for that Auger, just be kind. no need to fight over some items  :wacko: Other people are alone and hunt for them selves, try and do that too  ;)  Just avoid fights and non sense my friends  :)

Good spirit here.

Comrades!!

Are you ready to make our clan the most rich clan so we can buy runes and crystals and costumes??

;D Fighting in a family is a common.

You guys please read again the clan rule on the very first page  ;D

Through fighting, disagreement, people will learn how to be a "real man" by solving the problem.

If you guys said in the forum (which is the whole world can read it) it become a big issue for someone.

The drama is between Merc and Auger and its solved.

Then Shyleen, Godly, Lucas, and Jason dissapointed of the drama goes...

Let's see

Mercurial vs Auger about area chat

Godly vs Marshal about greedy thing

Lucas vs Striderman about arena

Shyleen vs Day

If you guys see the drama in more mature way, they are talking about their own point of view in the game ::) . Let me tell you that everyone has a right to enjoy the game in any ways. You guys choose the friend and invite them in the clan and become your family in game.

So...the mature players should guide the younger players how to solve their problems and not try to accuse someone because of another player thought.

Hmm...afterall the FOF Clan made so you guys keep close each other although no guild system yet in the game.

I said long time ago that if you have a goal in the game such as want a rare item so badly it will corrupt you. Your ego will consume you, I felt that before.

;D Should I back to you guys? To cheers you up again like the old time?

I cant help to say i like this post so much +1  :good:

Can i join? im mountain, lvl17 shaman- Antimatter. I believe some of us may have meet and kill each other in the game.

So please consider me as ur first human member, Thanks..  ;D

I cant help to say i like this post so much +1  :good:

Can i join? im mountain, lvl17 shaman- Antimatter. I believe some of us may have meet and kill each other in the game.

So please consider me as ur first human member, Thanks..  ;D

You can be our MC ally  like the rest of the good humans, just see list and don't attack us and we won't attack you too  :) some of us have Mclan too, maybe we can be friends there, My name Balanar  in MC ;D

Thanks to Auger I have big guns now  :lol: :lol: