The FoF Clan Book

slay

i would really like to join f.o.f.my chars.are mc redkilla and fb reddkilla.i mostly play with membets of f.o.f. and they all been really nice to me theyve also made this game fun for me.i hope did this right  lol still noob  :tease:

O:-)

i would really like to join f.o.f.my chars.are mc redkilla and fb reddkilla.i mostly play with membets of f.o.f. and they all been really nice to me theyve also made this game fun for me.i hope did this right  lol still noob  :tease:

I for red he is a nice guy and always stare at shyleen  ;D

Actually slay's first char was human too, i wonder how many f.o.f were human first

My first was Rouge in Emerald, made it to Irselnort and I had to format my phone and forgot the user ID  :facepalm:

Then I made 10+ elves on Sapphire, 1 finished all quests, then got new phone.. You know the rest  :wacko:

my dear shyleen,u can say anything to me or do watever wid me,but u said bad abt my county. now i m nt gonna leave ur shadow

my dear shyleen,u can say anything to me or do watever wid me,but u said bad abt my county. now i m nt gonna leave ur shadow

Do it ingame it would be nice for a man to make action than make a post besides man vs woman wew  :wacko: how about I take shyleen place at least its a man vs man what do you think?

jason mad bcoz someone will follow him loved girl  :spiteful:

Lol lucas  ;D shy is a fellow filipino and a friend and in philippines we respect woman even though this is just a game I cant take to see my friend threat like that I would gladly sacrifice my characters life  :rofl:

JAS LEAVE IT, LETS NOT STOOP DOWN TO HIS LVL....HATE ME FOR D REST OF YOUR LIFE I DONT GIVE A DAMN SHIT ABOUT IT...AS LONG AS I HAVE A LOT AS IN A LOT OF FRNDS WITH ME AM OK WITH IT...AND AS FAR AS I KNOW THIS ISSUE IS CLOSED FOR A LONG LONG LONG TYM...DONT SEE ANY POINT OF OPENING IT AGAIN....UR FREE TO HATE ME PATHETIC GUY...AND GOODLUCK

That because you are an FOF no matter what...

Be calm and try to say hi to us although I am not active atm, waiting for next update.

The game now for me is just to meet friends and chats a lot.

So, would you please reconsider to fix the relationship with old friends here? Well, few problems cause by different way of thinking, some still teenagers, some mature...but its the beauty of the friendship in this clan  :)

Sure but I wont consider 'that' person as Clanmate nor friend coz I dont have BIG LIAR friends. :)

1st human to join elf clan  :shok:

Only for Redkilla as elf char mate...

No FoF clan on MC side  8)

Btw, I was born as a barbarian long time ago in Saphire. Move to Emerald because so lonely and many noobs there

thanks for allowing me to join.i may be human on outside but im elf on the inside.besides i like the big ears. ;D  and a big thanks to all who voted for me to join.

Slay, Ya should see me new hair ;D I wanna see Shy's reaction too, You should've heard Knox's :lol:

this clan is nothing but dramafest.  :facepalm:

This is one of those Pinoy Drama movies, just entertainment for slay ;D

this clan is nothing but dramafest.  :facepalm:

dis isnt drama  ::) ...its just that ders one guys in der cudnt move on and keep on making stories against me  :bad: :wacko: ...and btw auger his not knox nor redkilla  ;D ...dat jerk is DAY

Slay, Ya should see me new hair ;D I wanna see Shy's reaction too, You should've heard Knox's :lol: This is one of those Pinoy Drama movies, just entertainment for slay ;D

gggggaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy :bad: