The FoF Clan Book

slay

i've had enough! Starting from now i will kill every mc i will see except my friends.. Those noobs! Even though ur hunting slime its not an excuse to kill elves hunting armors.. Greedy fckers.

oh really? Do u think that when mc go to a.a when elf was killing horor that elf let us live? Ofc not but do we cry and call elf greedy duckrs?  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I cant help to say i like this post so much +1  :good:

Can i join? im mountain, lvl17 shaman- Antimatter. I believe some of us may have meet and kill each other in the game.

So please consider me as ur first human member, Thanks..  ;D

yeah yeah, i killed u once or twice (or maybe more than 30 times  :crazy: ) but ok guy, we can be ally if u dont act like others mcs that was supposed to be my friend... cya in game :)

;D The Clan bank full of bosses drop but the blue one. Should we sell those in cheap price to help noobs in emerald?

;D The Clan bank full of bosses drop but the blue one. Should we sell those in cheap price to help noobs in emerald?

Ok, just give the Heavy Armour drops to me for my Barb maybe?  :blush:  :P

Hello:I would like to enter your clan, my name is maximiliano, in the game is Zethsan (EU Emerald, lvl 15 Firstborn - BladeDancer) I connect every day from 2:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. GMT-3 am from Argentina, started playing 3 weeks ago. Still do not speak english but i understand what it takes. I'm taking english classes. I hope to be part of their community and be of help to other players. Currently the only quest I can not finish it "Berengars Guard" I need to kill Lambert. Well that's all. Greetings to all from Jujuy - Argentina

Ok, just give the Heavy Armour drops to me for my Barb maybe?  :blush:  :P

Unfortunately FOF only care to their faction only such as an elf panda  :give_rose:

Hello:I would like to enter your clan, my name is maximiliano, in the game is Zethsan (EU Emerald, lvl 15 Firstborn - BladeDancer) I connect every day from 2:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. GMT-3 am from Argentina, started playing 3 weeks ago. Still do not speak english but i understand what it takes. I'm taking english classes. I hope to be part of their community and be of help to other players. Currently the only quest I can not finish it "Berengars Guard" I need to kill Lambert. Well that's all. Greetings to all from Jujuy - Argentina

Hi Max, appreciate your interest.

My suggestion is please remember our clan member names and try to play with them so we could know you more.

As long as our members know you more, definitely they will promote you to the clan community.

And make sure you ask them to fight lambert with you. They will love to kill him, because I am too weak, long time not use my swords, now I am becoming fat bladedancer  :dirol:

Unfortunately FOF only care to their faction only such as an elf panda  :give_rose:

Ok, I need massage, haircut, and a sun tan  :tease:  Naaaaaaaaaaah, What I really need is [Well-tried Kris] :blush: :blush: :blush:  I hunt guards later, hopefully they drop me Dagger or Full Shadow set  :cray: :cray:

Paul it's been like this since you logged off Warspear, I tried opening it again still same  :(  Опубликованное фото

well it tried to load loook at the bar on the top of screen keep trying merc you never know you might get lucky noob :drinks:  if not go forum they will help there :)

oh really? Do u think that when mc go to a.a when elf was killing horor that elf let us live? Ofc not but do we cry and call elf greedy duckrs?  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I was referring mostly bad mcs though.. Especially moons,turk,rampagetr,and sink.

I was referring mostly bad mcs though.. Especially moons,turk,rampagetr,and sink.

You mean turkswild? The first player to pm me and say f u c k y o u  ;D I like this guy I wish I know the name of his/her other mc character  8)

And i wanted ask if i can join FoF ? :) I play Every Day about 7-10 hours (no real life ;D ;D ) and have two characters (lvl 18 ranger & lvl 15 druid)

And its booooooring to play alone :(

Hi Max, appreciate your interest.

My suggestion is please remember our clan member names and try to play with them so we could know you more.

As long as our members know you more, definitely they will promote you to the clan community.

And make sure you ask them to fight lambert with you. They will love to kill him, because I am too weak, long time not use my swords, now I am becoming fat bladedancer  :dirol:

Slay thanks, I hope to join despite the lenguage barrier haha

well hopefully drama decreases abit from outside sources of clan and hopefully clan drama can be patched up so we can get along better.

slay is there anything for juni or wolf in there.

blues sold at cheap price to noobs coming on island sounds good slay.

i respeced wolf to have healing so im gonna try solo some early bosses to help with clan gear bank soon.

can we start scheduling sanc runs for clan max hold for them is 4 so worth it to help increase our cc for gear for our alts or even so we can trade for best drop gear for clan since many try and sell for exorbant prices greater than best drop gear at times.

And i wanted ask if i can join FoF ? :) I play Every Day about 7-10 hours (no real life ;D ;D ) and have two characters (lvl 18 ranger & lvl 15 druid)

And its booooooring to play alone :(

Dear Eregion,

Would you please read our clan rules first.

You would realise that this clan not suitable for you.

See you in game

@wolfdragon,

totally agree with you, we should do something to sell blue drop items in a cheap price.

if I have time I will post here the bank stocks then you guys give opinion about the price

just wanna share something with this clan, I respect those who have been respect me all this time .. but there's one guys in this clan think his so pro enough in anything and keep saying people noob all the time. lol. I wonder he never been doing any mistake in game .. keep it up LUCAS. you're the most pro!  ;) :good:

i did said noob with u as joke like paul did with me (called pussy) before, if u thought seriously, stay thinking that way ok? the guys called me to help them, i went, u tryed to expulse me from there, u did, u died and i can believe u made them die so u is the pro bcoz u know how to kill ppl from own faction. remember it: the guy who called me to help, also told me he think u very arrogant.

as a joke? well at first I take it as a joke but then after that, you asked the party I'm with to kick me up just because I in and out the door? nice joke then Lucas, plus you asked them to not to invited me back.  ;D  I dont know what  ur problem anyway till you do such thing which Ive been respect you in game.  :)  but nah, I wont take this seriously. its just waste of time.

ps : YOU STILL THE PRO one.  :yahoo: 8)

do u know what is a waste of time? wait till u get concience to stop going in and out when we doing a serious hard quest that must use money to do... if u think everyone is rich then good mind u have. i was there to help them do the HARDEST quest of this game and u was there to maybe disturb bcoz u wasnt helping or doing anything about the quest, u didnt deceirve stay in the party.