The FoF Clan Book

slay

@JAW

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=18128.45

the blankz guy definitely looks like you

just look at the picture

but if its not you then my bad

You where standing right beside me, and the only people there was me , you, zetta & Gameover.

then who was it then pming me?

could you tell me why you said that anyway?

You where standing right beside me, and the only people there was me , you, zetta & Gameover. so who would be those lvl 1s?  :facepalm:  And next time try reading it 2 times, I wasn't telling people you were doing that... no one was even listening  :facepalm:

dont lie man. you were saying that and i reacted and you said it was joke. you were talking on area chat everyone on that small square map could read it. it would be impossible to see everyone on that map so u never know.

i dont know what your intentions were when you said that, but those things can get me into trouble.

you have brought nothing but drama to us and managed to turn our simple clan topic to a full 46 page of drama, circus and other shit about pandas and gay love.

If you use two devices. pc + phone you wont get banned i think, support email me always, "they using two devices" so not banned, many elfs knox, kervince, deann, why they are not banned for solo hunting with two char? because they not using pc only, sakurabr , rikumarubr, ciceyturk, so many, none banned.

"and managed to turn our simple clan topic to a full 46 page of drama, circus and other shit about pandas and gay love."

Since the time you had drama with strider about "tittietime" you always say the funniest shit  :lol:

thats exactly my point zetta I AM NOT MULTIBOXING.

i dont know what the hell came inside mercs mind to say that when he knows i play on mobile and laptop.

ask him to settle this on pms. hes the first one to post here. just shows how he always likes to gain everybody's attention.

I dunno, I just said that we using our mcs & elfs, then after hours, me and gold wer at animated and Auger started evading the boss  :facepalm:  I only found out bout all this BS right now  :wacko:

lol dont lie. you knew about this because i was speaking on party chat after the incident. go ask zetta he was at kamp riff too and i think he read the things i said on party chat

"and managed to turn our simple clan topic to a full 46 page of drama, circus and other shit about pandas and gay love."

Since the time you had drama with strider about "tittietime" you always say the funniest shit  :lol:

:lol:

u guys fight for nothing, well, do u guys know what FOF means? read first page again FRIENDS OF FAITH, pls stop the fight and the drama festival, i will try to stop too, hope soon everyone friends again  :sorry:

Did I mean that unpurpose? next time ask, I was just joking then you took it seriously, We wont even get banned, we didnt CHEAT at all  :facepalm:  and what u mean gain everyone's attention? I just joined the clan to be closer friends not to have some drama act, Why don't u ask the people here if i was involved in those dramas  :facepalm:

even though u annoy me a hundredfold with your antics i didnt say a word and endured it all.

from the the time you want everybody to know that youre a f*cking human-panda hybrid to the time you asked everyone about what they think about your hairstyle i endured it all because i dont want to make a scene. i swear it was so hard not to tell you to shut up when youre up on everbody's noses telling them how "epic" some guy's reaction on your hair is. all i ask the lord was to keep me away from all your bullsh*t

U just changing the subject now  :facepalm:  whatever im done, sorry dude, i wont bother u again  :facepalm:

im not changing the subject im just telling you how annoying you are to me and and i didnt bother to let you know until now. because now you got me into trouble? get it? or do i have to get a gay panda translator to explain to you?

No one taking sides here, lets just stop this, I dunno if u still wanna be friends but its ok with me, next time just tell me to shut up, I have a problem that I never learn to shut up, ask Shy and the others, I never stop. ok forget bout this.. no one getting banned, ignore those lvl 1 noobs, just please forgive me... once again sorry...

ok, no need to say sorry. we made enough scenes and drama to make a telenovela.

auger... time to stop guy, accept the sorry ask or u just telling us u not a good friends if u cant accept a sorry...

what are u talking about? i just said ok and no need to say sorry because i know we both did something wrong. you dont even know how this started so shut up