The FoF Clan Book

slay

Pls dont add ppl without thinking :( they good ppl according to me! Maybe u mustv done smthng before being fof! i remember u killing me and my party while doing c.c quest! long time though!

the truth is those guys which are mostly barbs camps on cc village almost everyday and attacks the npc so we cant get quest. i know u are a good guy zetta but these guys are not

edit:

i would understand if they kill us twice or 3x a week because of the cc quests but they do that every single day

zetta thats wrong, i know melankor turkswild and uzun.

They always try to steal us.. same faction..and if they cant coz lot ppl, they reset boss with persistance..lot ppl from MC can tell u this.

I know ppl who want make a elf only for kill they :/ and  i think uzun is already in fof blacklist.

zetta thats wrong, i know melankor turkswild and uzun.

They always try to steal us.. same faction..and if they cant coz lot ppl, they reset boss with persistance..lot ppl from MC can tell u this.

I know ppl who want make a elf only for kill they :/ and  i think uzun is already in fof blacklist.

YES EXACTLY THOSE THREE ARE BAD NOT ON BLACKLIST BUT I ALWAYS KILL TURKSWILD CUZ HE IS EVIL. :pleasantry:

Sorry zet but I will attack turkswild always insight I remember he pm when I use my lvl 2 shaman saying f_ck you  >:D

Welcome to Rapgear as a new member of the Clan.

Please make sure all of you fill your friend list with FOFs

the biggest bi****s of the world: mahla and kathhyjolly , top rank on all blacklists... made impossible puma clan quest letting shit mobs out and attacking everyone with them noob pots...

the biggest bi****s of the world: mahla and kathhyjolly , top rank on all blacklists... made impossible puma clan quest letting shit mobs out and attacking everyone with them noob pots...

Mahla the biggest bish of all biggest bish  :facepalm:

Lol Luk, if I would put on list all elfs that disturbed me or get me killed while @ Dinalt, more than a half of the elf population would be on the list.. seriously.. don`t play a game when you don`t know how to loose..they beaten your ass, thats why you so angry? is that it?

/Edit: and do not use offensive language and unecessary large font please!

Heya Luksxxt, change ur attitude, you looks like a crybaby for sure  :blush:

Hey guys, just want to tell you that i am so busy that i login just for relics. Don't think that i am quiting the game  :blush: I missed you  :cray: , See you in game :friends:

Hey guys, just want to tell you that i am so busy that i login just for relics. Don't think that i am quiting the game  :blush: I missed you  :cray: , See you in game :friends:

Same here miss you too grade  :friends:

Were you with elfs halow , lady etc or fof?

luk , if I'm not wrong , you and fof ever trying to kill Valgard right? But that Fristkiller disturb all of you lol. I watched with my shaman

Lol Luk, if I would put on list all elfs that disturbed me or get me killed while @ Dinalt, more than a half of the elf population would be on the list.. seriously.. don`t play a game when you don`t know how to loose..they beaten your ass, thats why you so angry? is that it?

/Edit: and do not use offensive language and unecessary large font please!

ok smurf but is diff, they hunt mcs everyday so u know that they are a must kill players, i never ever saw that noob before, didnt attack he or anything like that and he do it... looks like he asking to die but fear inside towns...

Heya Luksxxt, change ur attitude, you looks like a crybaby for sure  :blush:

its not my normal attitude, is just an mad time after that noob use many pots just to disturb us :facepalm:

luk , if I'm not wrong , you and fof ever trying to kill Valgard right? But that Fristkiller disturb all of you lol. I watched with my shaman

didnt saw he but yes many noobs at puma  :facepalm: