Create your boss!

How long is it gonna take?

Dunno now, I hope today I finish everything, but can't be sure.

So, guys, thank you all for the participation.

As you can see, we have a major update process right now, so I decided to close our contest right now.

From this moment we will be choosing finalists, and you can vote for your favorite boss on our Facebook page here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.853089728060018.1073741846.136652359703762&type=3

Thank you all, you're awesome!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: ::)

Roland even Nestly reminded you...upload this pic please! :shout:  :shout:  :cray: The one I'd uploaded earlier was a temporary drawing. :unknw:

This pic attached in this post was uploaded yesterday only! :(

IMAG0620.jpg

Edited by Praveer

Aw, i thought its till 12th or at least this evening.  :cray:

btw if its celebration and it happens on that date every year, you could have planned it. Please take this in consideration other times.

Edited by neku

Sorry, you picture has already been uploaded by me, it ok.

But that pic is not as good as this new one...few other players too uploaded their changes in the boss drawings in their entries! :unknw:

But that pic is not as good as this new one...few other players too uploaded their changes in the boss drawings in their entries! :unknw:

Men,time's up.

"You entries will be accepted until 11.06.2015".

Guys my boss was not uploaded :(

Its arzon the rebel , please upload it

Wait a second,picture will be upload.

Roland working about that.

Edited by Capman

Guys my boss was not uploaded :(

Its arzon the rebel , please upload it

Wait a second,picture will be upload.

Roland working about that.

Its 11.06.15 and i cnt open a new thread -.- why is it closed? i just came home from work nd Ii like to post a boss aswell... That aint fair topic should stay open till the end of the day :!

Edited by Kova

Xiana, the vanishing light

One night a creature of pure light was born in a lake inside the mysterious forest of Avondyl. With skin bright as moonlight, a kind heart nd powers beyond everything ever seen. She was known as Xiana and some say she's the spirit of the moon, who came to the world of the living to protect the mysterious forest from rising darkness. However the dark elves, driven by jealousy, found a way to curse Xiana and infected her heart with darkness, spreading over her body continuously day by day. Since then she remained lost...

Till today, where rumours about Xiana sightings fill the air of Avondyl with fear. Moreover that she has changed and that her once pure light was covered by darkness nd is vanishing. Nevertheless her powers didnt fade and she returned to let her rage rain over the mysterious forest of Avondyl nd its inhabitants.

Skills:

- Spectral cut: Xiana swings her spear and splits the light into its colors and releases em as lunate cut, dealing magic damage to all enemies and silencing em.

- Dark pulse: Xiana pushes her hand against her target and sends out a pulse that removes all active skills( heal, etc), pots and scrolls and makes the target suffer increased damaged for some time.

- Darkness takeover (passive): If Xianas hp reach 75, 50 or 25% her darkness helps her and takes over the target, stunning it and reducing the targets hp to the same percwntual amount than hers( 75, 50, 25%).

Xiana, the vanishing light.jpg

Looks like we'll finish it tomorrow evening, because suddenly we have a day off on Friday in Russia.

So, guys, thank you all for the participation.

As you can see, we have a major update process right now, so I decided to close our contest right now.

From this moment we will be choosing finalists, and you can vote for your favorite boss on our Facebook page here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.853089728060018.1073741846.136652359703762&type=3

Thank you all, you're awesome!

I sent you to the inbox, but I'll try here as well. I hope to help me with this problem. 

Darkchemist,

The more powerful you call : enlightened spirits.

I am the wandering wandering between light and darkness for thousands of years waiting for this moment. It is time for you to know the truth about us.

The veil of secrecy was removed and the warriors already clearly see beyond the Ashes Coast, a hostile and mysterious land. But behold, I say, I have observed the people of Ariar throughout its history, although my appearances have never been revealed this does not mean that I have not seen the suffering of this people. Yes I saw the tears and blood of the greatest warriors that have inhabited this land be spilled by the war, I saw the land of yours devastated firstborn and then I saw the the fury of destruction spread beyond the cursed forest ... saw the war leave their traces in the waters of Azure Shallow and beyond Northland.

In this moment, beings beyond the portals hears rumors about of something much bigger. But my arrival is confirmation that something much more powerful is coming and about to happen. Ruthless winter came and the war approaches again. The hearts of the people already feel their grief. I fear that if you are not prepared for this wave of events, the damage to the land can be incalculable.

Now, another chapter of our history begins to be written. Ready or not, it's time to experience epic days that forever will stay in our memory.

People of Arinar,

Raise your flags again. And for the bravest I say the time has come in which their names will be remembered for hundreds of generations. This is a time of reflection.

I come in memory of the sacrifices of their ancestors. I invite these warriors to look back, in a last test in the four temples of magic dedicated to the first of you.

Sun, Moon, Light and Dark.

Where will remind young warriors, about who they are. Those who pass the tests will be worthy of my help in this war. I then will reward them and give them the knowledge Treasures.

I'll be waiting for you in Betelgeuse.

Betelgeuse:

A place founded on the four basic elements of Alchemy which can be clearly recognized in its various forms. The cradle of the alchemists has a small amount of beings of this class, but extremely powerful. Holders of physical, chemical and magical knowledge.

Exclusivity of Betelgeuse:

Quests fun in the alchemist laboratory.

Quests where you can to foreheads some experiments.

Among other missions all rewarded with Crimson Corundum.

Gifts:

Only in Betelgeuse you can find exclusive potions in Darchemist’s templo.

And Alchemist’s chest  with minions never seen before.

Among other gifts that keep secret.

Arena

Within these weeks of reflection and evaluation, new Arinar warriors can join their ancestors's battle mode and experience the incredible experience of arenas 8x8. You can earn arena points faster and uses them in new equipment. This will be your last chance if you want to be better prepared for future events.

Dungeons

And as players have proven in territorial battles and guild tournaments. In a war there is only one even greater force that the most powerful weapon ever created, the Union force. So group number to perform the missions in Darkchemist's Temple was also modified for up to 8 players.

INFO : Boss dates are avialable in the attached images 

2dui3w0.jpg bjfw9e.jpg 3vvye.jpg  2ah9pwy.jpg 2wbswtv.jpg

inspirational literature: http://forum.warspear-online.com/  http://warspear-online.wikia.com/wiki/About_Warspear_Online

Text criated by Hyedra  (forum name)

etxg6s.jpg

Men,time's up.

"You entries will be accepted until 11.06.2015".

I'd updated my drawing on 10.06.2015!! Well before time!!! Its unfair that my updated drawing wasn't taken.

Guys sometimes a better story and skillset makes a badly drawn boss more favorable than a beautifully drawn boss!!

So please check out Arantir, the Whisper of Death and vote for it, ty!

times up guys stop posting bosses just spams topic.... also good luck to everyone! roland by chance can we get results early since u ended early :D i think the ppl who win would like  there mcoins probably in event just speaking for the people with good bosses and im excited to see which one goes in the game :*

Can I ask u why u didn't add mine pictures to the album on facebook? Mine boss is called Evil spirit. Pls check the date. Everything is correct. Well... the truth is I don't care about facebook voting. Its just that I wanna be sure u guys accepted it and i will have a chance to reach the finals.

Edited by TheOne

Stop complaining, you had more than 2 weeks to post.

Am I reading correct or is that some kind of mistake? Are u actually playing on admin? U know what? Thats stupid.

For the first:

It was said I have to post it till 11.6.

WHICH I DID! I HAVE POSTED IT ON 9.6.

For the second:

U HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY HOW MUCH TIME I HAD. Its admin and only him that can tell me if I did something wrong.

Stop complaining, you had more than 2 weeks to post.

Am I reading correct or is that some kind of mistake? Are u actually playing on admin? U know what? Thats stupid.

For the first:

For the second:

U HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY HOW MUCH TIME I HAD. Its admin and only him that can tell me if I did something wrong.

For the first:

For the second:

Calm down, Sir :)!