Regarding Poley and the stolen gears

Ladygi

~Stickied upon pvpoley's request (multiple times asked)~

Hey people :)

I'm here to clarify some rumours about Poley, and my part in that story about the stolen gears.

Me and Kathi were friends for a long time, I met her back in the days when Born and Zhu were still playing, we used to go to arena together, and we had lots of fun.

That lead me to trust her, like in any kind of friendship. I even let her play my arena chars when I wasn't around, and that leads to the first part of the story.

I gave her my info, she could use my characters, and it was all good until one day I logged my account and realised more than 3k miracle coins were missing.

I waited until she she was online so we could clarify what happened, and she told me she bought "some" revive scrolls so she could go to lab with some friends. (that's ALOT of revive scrolls)

Ofc I got mad because she didn't ask me anything before the damage was done, but she did told me she was going to pay me back. And I waited, and waited, and I'm still waiting. She never retrieved my Miracle Coins.

Everytime we talked, she acted like nothing happened, until I got tired of asking, because what is 3k mcs compared to a "friend", right? Yeah, right...

But I made sure to change my info, so that wouldn't happen again.

Well, some time later she asked me to borrow her my gears so she could level up her dk, and since I was focusing on my higher level characters, I thought to myself, why not? It was only for one week anyway.

First week passed, and she was still lvl 14, and told me she didn't have enough time to lvl up. Alot of bullshit later, she asked me to wait abit more, and so I did. I think she kept the gears for almost one month until I could find her online and demand the equipment back for real, because I was using quest item gears to level up MY character, while she was doing literally nothing with it.

Time passed, and I lent my gear to her a few times again, and it was the same story over and over again, until I decided to take a break on the game. I told her she could keep the gear from my bd and my rogue, and make good use of it while I was away.

Well, some weeks later I come back, she was on top 10 with her rogue and bd on lvl 14 arena, it was awesome, I was happy for her. She indeed was making good use of it.

But I wanted them back so I could spend time with my friends too and, once again, I had to wait a long, loooong time to hear from her. She returned me the equipment from my rogue, and asked me if she could keep the bd gear for a while until she reached top 1. I was more interested in spending time on mc anyway, so I agreed.

Everytime we met, she was either busy, or about to log out. She started to avoid me, and I even heard from some people that she was telling everyone that those gears were hers (even back then when I borrowed her my rogue gear to her dk), and that really pissed me off. Anyone that ever tried to amp anything to 10+ knows how much money it takes, and that was none of hers pockets.

So one day I was talking with Pliskin, and I told him the whole story, and he said he was going to talk on whatsapp with her, since she was never online. He managed to make her log and tell me the truth.

SHE SOLD MY GEARS SO SHE COULD AMP HER DRUID.

Not only she SOLD IT, she SOLD IT for 1kk. Freaking full old 10+ gears for 1kk. I was devastated. I mean, how could she? Why in hell would anyone do that to a friend? A friend who forgave her bullshit so many times?

She said she was sorry, that she didn't know I was coming back, and that she was going to replenish her account with some mcs, and do everything to get enough money to buy the gears back. And just like with the Miracle Coins she took from my account, I'm still waiting for my gear.

Sparrowee is the owner now, and from what I know, she didn't do anything to get it back.

I don't play anymore, all that drama is lame, I know. But I've been talking with Swaaz, and he told me the story about Urowak and Poley, and that she once again sold someone's else gear without their permission.

I'm not here to shittalk anyone, I'm just trying to do my part so no one else get's fooled by her. I also know it was my fault for trusting the wrong people, and that she only took advantage of it.

I guess that guy from EU got tired of amping your gear, and scamming people is so goddamn profitable, right?

Well, that's it. I'm sorry for the long post. The image below is not merely illustrative.

WolfInSheepsClothes.jpg

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

=0 Ladygi ... i miss you and yes i heard about Jims story and it really Made me sad all that great Op gear gone to waste... And more and more is just going and gone

wow lady that really is...... I just dont have words. just wow, thats so ignorant to do to someone!!! I never thought in a million yrs she would do something like that  :shok:  :unsure:

You get my sympathy Gi. That's why GMs frequently say to don't ever trust anyone, even your best friend nor your bro/sis.

Once i got fooled by one of my best friend which caused the losing of my account. Luckily, you didn't loose your account Gi!

A simple answer ,

cri mi a rivi friend^^

Long time no drama doesnt affect me at all not even a little bit , you and the sociopath whos only thing in his life is trolling over a Forum ,can cry as much as u want

I can clarify ur Story also a little bit , i used the 1kk for a jakkar costume not for amping ,i was and alrdy am quite ok amped;_;

Also u left the game than After 3month u came back to "visit" the game Quited,deleted chars and everything

Better u Do write more usefull things to hamstring and explain him why u 2 guys didnt workout? Engagement cough ? Lies cough cough ? Marriage cough cough ? Plox dont break this poor fellas heart ;_;

Hate or love me as much as you want i will not care

Ps: state ur opinion as long there are no insults

Will lead to warnings :) good day

Aww...

I do think that this problem must be fixed in a personal chat.

Bringing this into a community might* cause an unexpected drama.

Edited by Livina

how convenient of you to not remark on urowaks stolen gear and only insult ladygi instead   :pleasantry:

>state your opinions but no insults

>btw ur friends a sociopath

youre a thief

you brought me into this by insulting me,

good day

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They shared account right? that is illegal? right. .. . they should be banned yes... .

special snowflakes dont have to obey rules why else do you think she banned another moderator back then without repercussions?

i did something similar of the nature and got my ban rights permanently removed

biased much

special snowflakes dont have to obey rules why else do you think she banned another moderator back then without repercussions?

biased much

well well as no surprise.. .. no comments..

Aww...

I do think that this problem must be fixed in a personal chat.

Bringing this into a community might* cause an unexpected drama.

keeping it to herself only resulted in urowaks gears also being stolen =/

biased much

u got banned because u abused ur modpower, also the reason why ur banhammer was taken away by admins , if u want repercussions go read mod section ,several topics from Page 1

Btw swaaz you could pin this topic

Ps: dont see soziopath as an insult it fits to perfectly ,

All those things happened more than one year ago, I'm sorry to bring this all up on the forums. Lame drama is lame, as I said.

I don't have reasons to lie or to troll, Kathi. Everyone that was still playing in that time can back up my story, you know that well. You can even search for my older posts, as I mentioned the story, and never once I flammed you, because you told me you would get my gear back.

Then I quit the game, stopped visiting the forums, and it all made me realise that it's really just a game, I still can keep contact with people I care outside of it, and it's not some stupid equipment that is going to take my sleep away. It was my fault for trusting you, this is not a scam report topic, this is a clarification topic. I gave you my info, got fooled. I borrowed you my gear, got fooled again. Too bad. I hope you made good use of it.

As for the 1kk, you told me it was to amp your gear, and Pliskin was there if anyone finds the need to ask him.  But well, with so many lies, is hard to keep track of what you say to people, I guess?

It's funny because I didn't even need to tell something personal about you, and you already started to search on that tiny little brain of yours for some blackmail material. I guess if we are going this way, should I tell everything you told me about Chris? About r0land, since hes here too? About the guy from EU?

Don't worry, I'm not going to do this, out of respect for them, not for you. You lost all  my respect, and even then, I'm not mad. I'm not here to offend you. I'm just trying to do some right and tell my part of the story. That's why I didn't mention anything that happened to Urowak and you, I don't know the details, I wasn't there, so I couldn't tell.

And for last, it's funny how you can call me names, and act like a little brat, but "if I'm insult you, that will lead to warnings". I don't even know what warnings are, but... omg I'm shivering :D

u got banned because u abused ur modpower, also the reason why ur banhammer was taken away by admins , if u want repercussions go read mod section ,several topics from Page 1

Btw swaaz you could pin this topic

Ps: dont see soziopath as an insult it fits to perfectly ,

i banned someone for saying my name "swaaz" meant "swastika" and was called a "nazi prick"

you banned me because i triggered your feminism

get real here

calling me a sociopath because it "fits perfectly"? im not the thief here, nor am i the topic of this subject

its like youre being cornered and have to fight, keep bringing me into this and i wont leave. insulting others wont prove your innocence dear

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They shared account right? that is illegal? right. .. . they should be banned yes... .

It has been mentioned before that you can share your account, but anything that happens is your fault and your fault only.

If I didn't share my info, nothing would have ever happened. Learn your lessons, peeps.

I'm still sad, that you haven't said any goodbyes :(

I was just saying I am so sorry for coming here like this, to give you headaches and shake the dust from the forum hahahah

I'm double sorry now :(

All those things happened more than one year ago, I'm sorry to bring this all up on the forums. Lame drama is lame, as I said.

I don't have reasons to lie or to troll, Kathi. Everyone that was still playing in that time can back up my story, you know that well. You can even search for my older posts, as I mentioned the story, and never once I flammed you, because you told me you would get my gear back.

Then I quit the game, stopped visiting the forums, and it all made me realise that it's really just a game, I still can keep contact with people I care outside of it, and it's not some stupid equipment that is going to take my sleep away. It was my fault for trusting you, this is not a scam report topic, this is a clarification topic. I gave you my info, got fooled. I borrowed you my gear, got fooled again. Too bad. I hope you made good use of it.

As for the 1kk, you told me it was to amp your gear, and Pliskin was there if anyone finds the need to ask him. But well, with so many lies, is hard to keep track of what you say to people, I guess?

It's funny because I didn't even need to tell something personal about you, and you already started to search on that tiny little brain of yours for some blackmail material. I guess if we are going this way, should I tell everything you told me about Chris? About r0land, since hes here too? About the guy from EU?

Don't worry, I'm not going to do this, out of respect for them, not for you. You lost all my respect, and even then, I'm not mad. I'm not here to offend you. I'm just trying to do some right and tell my part of the story. That's why I didn't mention anything that happened to Urowak and you, I don't know the details, I wasn't there, so I couldn't tell.

And for last, it's funny how you can call me names, and act like a little brat, but "if I'm insult you, that will lead to warnings". I don't even know what warnings are, but... omg I'm shivering :D

Guy from Eu who amped me ? Was a bday present/gift from Vanityx/cherrybia

Staff lvl 17( 9-10)

The 1kk Gold i have bought the jakkar crookshanks ,even have the sellers name if u Want

About Chris, Roland? Please go ahead i dont even remember what u mean but i havent said anything what i could regret ,

im curious myself now go ahead

I didnt call u names, but nvm my "tiny" brain will "grown" One day hopefully

It has been mentioned before that you can share your account, but anything that happens is your fault and your fault only.

If I didn't share my info, nothing would have ever happened. Learn your lessons, peeps.

it's your problem right.. .. u shouldn't complain and start topic for trolls and dramatic kinda.. . . evry one knows same thing it's is sharing account.. is same like trading.... and I know many wolf's St metal door waiting to break in... and Jack.. . u should be careful now it's too late. .. .

lol not once have u said u didnt steal ladygi's gears or urowak's.

just insulting others and digging up blackmail

you want proof of past romances? how about YOU prove your innocence instead of changing the subject?

again, you brought me into this by insulting me, so feel free to blackmail me too

I'm still sad, that you haven't said any goodbyes :(

what else I can say for him... bb... . and r0land should look topic... to much drama and the point have been sayd... .

i banned someone for saying my name "swaaz" meant "swastika" and was called a "nazi prick"

you banned me because i triggered your feminism

get real here

calling me a sociopath because it "fits perfectly"? im not the thief here, nor am i the topic of this subject

its like youre being cornered and have to fight, keep bringing me into this and i wont leave. insulting others wont prove your innocence dear

I banned you because u abused ur modpower to "silence" a other Member because he was right and u werent, not because u touched my feminsm,

Calling u a sociopath because u are One ? Unable to come along with other people around u 24/7,

Like i said drama doesnt touches me at all , more makeing me giggle reading the "cry"

Guy from Eu who amped me ? Was a bday present/gift from Vanityx/cherrybia

Staff lvl 17( 9-10)

The 1kk Gold i have bought the jakkar crookshanks ,even have the sellers name if u Want

About Chris, Roland? Please go ahead i dont even remember what u mean but i havent said anything what i could regret ,

im curious myself now go ahead

I didnt call u names, but nvm my "tiny" brain will "grown" One day hopefully

Well, Kathi, I'm starting to realise you told me many, many things that weren't true, then.

You told me you would gonna pay back for my Miracle Coins, and didn't.

You sold my gear, but it wasn't to amp anything, you just wanted a stupid costume.

You told me Hassn amped your gear, but now it's Bia.

You told me you knew how to keep secrets, but you're telling them on your first opportunity.

You told me we were friends, and then you backstabbed me repeatedly.

I see a pattern here.... I only wish I have seen it before.

As I said, I'm not going to tell everyone about some personal info, just so I can unmask you. I have facts to back me up, I don't need it.

And yes, hopefully.

lol not once have u said u didnt steal ladygi's gears or urowak's.

just insulting others and digging up blackmail

you want proof of past romances? how about YOU prove your innocence instead of changing the subject?

again, you brought me into this by insulting me, so feel free to blackmail me too

Erm? Because i actually sold the gear sherlock? ;_;

Bd gear cause i only played rogue and gi quitted ( why use 2x lvl 14s in Arena i was more the rogue Player) so ive sold it

Rogue gear i "sold" to boogiez only if he promised me that i and only me can buy it back,

Needed a start capital to make Profit from 10k coins , i wanted to buy it back on a weekend but than he sold it away , i would never have sold it to himif he didnt promise me he wouldnt sell it away but no worries

Its just gear i can make/amp same whenever i want , maybe not old ench but nearly the same

Well, Kathi, I'm starting to realise you told me many, many things that weren't true, then.

You told me you would gonna pay back for my Miracle Coins, and didn't.

You sold my gear, but it wasn't to amp anything, you just wanted a stupid costume.

You told me Hassn amped your gear, but now it's Bia.

You told me you knew how to keep secrets, but you're telling them on your first opportunity.

You told me we were friends, and then you backstabbed me repeatedly.

I see a pattern here.... I only wish I have seen it before.

As I said, I'm not going to tell everyone about some personal info, just so I can unmask you. I have facts to back me up, I don't need it.

And yes, hopefully.

Bia asked hassn to amp ( tht was it ) it originally came from bia but hassn Made it 9-10

Rest of the" you told me " is ur opinion not the truth^^

Unmask me alrdy for gods sake :)

Erm? Because i actually sold the gear sherlock? ;_;

Bd gear cause i only played rogue and gi quitted ( why use 2x lvl 14s in Arena i was more the rogue Player) so ive sold it

Rogue gear i "sold" to boogiez only if he promised me that i and only me can buy it back,

Needed a start capital to make Profit from 10k coins , i wanted to buy it back on a weekend but than he sold it away , i would never have sold it to himif he didnt promise me he wouldnt sell it away but no worries

Its just gear i can make/amp same whenever i want , maybe not old ench but nearly the same

Oh, are you using the same excuses over and over again? Because that's exactly what you told me when you sold my gear. "I only sold it because he promised he was going to sell it back to me".

Now I don't know if you ran out of excuses, if you just don't care anymore, because it's not your gear anyway, or if you didn't learn your lesson.

What would have happened if he didn't sell the gear? Would you promise Urowak you would buy it back, like you did to me? And then just vanish, start to avoid him?

"Its just gear i can make/amp same whenever i want , maybe not old ench but nearly the same"

Maybe then, you shouldn't have sold it?

and urowaks?

urowak? His axe was Part of the rogue gear i wanted to buy back when i made profitbut bBoogiez has sold it on a weekend when i wanted to retrieve it back

Bia asked hassn to amp ( tht was it ) it originally came from bia but hassn Made it 9-10

Rest of the" you told me " is ur opinion not the truth^^

Unmask me alrdy for gods sake :)

Are you seriously going to deny that you took my Miracle coins?

That you didn't sell my gear for your own profit?

That you're getting confused on your lies, because first it was Bia, now it's Hassn again.

That you're not telling secrets that you said you wouldn't tell?

That you avoided me for over 2 months telling me you wanted to reach top 1 arena, while in fact you didn't even have the gear anymore?

That you needed someone to tell you to tell me the truth, because you couldn't do it yourself?

That you never once gave my gears back when you said you would?

Tell me again how this is my opinion. Because, to me, that's some facts right here.

shouldnt be a moderator if all you do is blackmail others when confronted on your own wrongdoings :)

why did you become a moderator anyway? r0land made you one months and months after we all did. you didnt even have a supervision period like the rest of us. and since day 1 all youve done is start drama in mod forum and you continue to take advantage of other players by pretending to be an innocent "attractive" female which is all you need nowadays over the internet to get whiteknights to fight for you without proof

btw, wheres your white knights? why is nobody defending you? you admit you stole gear from 2 other players yes? wheres ur friends to say you did nothing wrong?

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

weew better long ears.... yeaaayy fight.... .. fight.... fight xD it's some drama action movie... here

I actually think, that sometimes people need to talk to each other in public, it's kinda more honest.

Are you seriously going to deny that you took my Miracle coins?

That you didn't sell my gear for your own profit?

That you're getting confused on your lies, because first it was Bia, now it's Hassn again.

That you're not telling secrets that you said you wouldn't tell?

That you avoided me for over 2 months telling me you wanted to reach top 1 arena, while in fact you didn't even have the gear anymore?

That you needed someone to tell you to tell me the truth, because you couldn't do it yourself?

That you never once gave my gears back when you said you would?

Tell me again how this is my opinion. Because, to me, that's some facts right here.

U getconfused cause ur brain is maybe tinier than mine ?

I said : it was a gift from bia, (she asked hassn to amp my staff from 9-10 a year or 2 ago)

U understand now or Do i need a brazilian translator?

Rest is more dramaticated than it actually was

So what Do u want me to do now ? I can repay u in miraclecoins ,pesos or horsefood However u prefer

"Kiwisis"

>no insults please or warnings will be given

literally the laugh of the day right there, cant even have a civil conversation without you lashing out at everyone and implying nobody else can fight back

I actually think, that sometimes people need to talk to each other in public, it's kinda more honest.

I did back in the days, now the damage is more than done, and I don't really care about the gear anymore.

When we talked, I got nothing but fake promises and excuses, while I was even defending her when people confronted me, because she told me she was going to do everything to get it back.

Now, this isn't a flame topic, neither a scam report topic, I just wanted to say my mind since she sold someone else gears for her own profit, again.

And it was about time.

.. yep u right. ... sad for them should socially more with real a person.. . I THINK they are puberty frustrating times somthing like that... well let them discharge.. .. \m/