[2012.02.08] “Warspear Online: Astral Labyrinth” 2.8 Release

Kuzmitch

whats that strange :wacko:  nazi :pleasantry:  anime :search: ?!!! Why u post it? :search:

poor woman she die :'(

the bad guy is very similar to Orochimaru of naruto drinking blood with that long tongue :lol:

Died at chief executioner after update thanks alot guys  :facepalm:

Try MC 3rd boss, It's same, MC been struggling there for 1 month, now Elves feel our pain, don't complain, not a single MC complain that our 3rd is hard, My suggestion to kill it is : Don't Bring A Noob That Keeps Running Around, or else he lure mobs and then all die  :facepalm:  But that wouldn't be a problem for elves, cause I see 4-5 parties usually going lab, MC always go in 2-3 parties and at 3rd usually 2 parties due to people dying  :wacko:

• Developer

Try MC 3rd boss, It's same, MC been struggling there for 1 month, now Elves feel our pain, don't complain, not a single MC complain that our 3rd is hard, My suggestion to kill it is : Don't Bring A Noob That Keeps Running Around, or else he lure mobs and then all die  :facepalm:  But that wouldn't be a problem for elves, cause I see 4-5 parties usually going lab, MC always go in 2-3 parties and at 3rd usually 2 parties due to people dying  :wacko:

Humble opinion and nothing official

Before update the hardest boss was farmed by 3 or 4 elves (not parties). Just saying.

Before update the hardest boss was farmed by 3 or 4 elves (not parties). Just saying.

Yeah I think those should be balanced, I saw that 3 elves was Farming Otaar, 4 at Medusa, they abuse range and safe spot, should make mobs evade spot far so they attack you even if far. while melee just watch and kill guards  :facepalm: :wacko:

Excuse me sir point 1 you where the one who turned normal players into legends by introducing sphere system

Point 2 you gave the elfs two ranged classes

Point 3 elfs are allways overpopulated in comparison to mc

Point 4 just to cover up a few things you turned the game into a nightmare for normal players mobs resisting skills,giving more damage you just turned the game into x5 hard

Point 5 question making the game hard is one thing why raise the price repair scroll how does that make the game tougher ??????

Conclusion This game is no more entertaining us & there is no value for money This is not only my opinion this is wat most players think.....

Excuse me sir point 1 you where the one who turned normal players into legends by introducing sphere system

Point 2 you gave the elfs two ranged classes

Point 3 elfs are allways overpopulated in comparison to mc

Point 4 just to cover up a few things you turned the game into a nightmare for normal players mobs resisting skills,giving more damage you just turned the game into x5 hard

Point 5 question making the game hard is one thing why raise the price repair scroll how does that make the game tougher ??????

Conclusion This game is no more entertaining us & there is no value for money This is not only my opinion this is wat most players think.....

1->rich always strong in any mmo ;)

2->no comment

3->thats not a point really...if u guys less what can dev do?lol

4->damage is fixed after maintainence

5->devs need mpney to run the game...

my opinion....bring back subscription and end amplify system and convert all sign money spent into subcribtion money

like suppose if to get a wepon to +5 on avarage 40 signs are required then give that much amout of subscripoin...something like that...hhehehe

but i got no problem wih amplify systemm...rich=strong in most mmo..comeon do the dev not need money?infact sometimes i feel its players who are miser to spend money ;D

can u name that hardest boss?? comeon cheif executer isnt hardest...hardest are like blazing enchida and etc...not first 3 boss of mc or elf should be said hardest ;)

I'm still for many game content, i know it bring a lot of work,but make for developer years of money.

Amplify system just sell power....

I see guy seling sign ,and n in two day theyy have full arena set,bought gear,level payed,,instant respawn + tons of potions.

It very easy to catch old players in one week.

I think Amplify is great idea,but if all only drop.

Old arena was too great fun.

Best find to another way to make money,but priority things should be cheap.

I love this game. Waiting for all that like Magic School,factions.

2->no comment

my opinion....bring back subscription and end amplify system and convert all sign money spent into subcribtion money

like suppose if to get a wepon to  5 on avarage 40 signs are required then give that much amout of subscripoin...something like that...hhehehe

but i got no problem wih amplify systemm...rich=strong in most mmo..comeon do the dev not need money?infact sometimes i feel its players who are miser to spend money ;D

Which game is that where rich are only name them ......!!!!

Devs can balance the game according to the population

We are not paying peanuts to buy stuff with more content will come more money & not by increasing the price do you pay 1000$ for a 100$ phone ???? Obviously not you cant expect  a 100$ phone to have same features & quality as a 1000$ phone

2->no comment

like suppose if to get a wepon to +5 on avarage 40 signs are required then give that much amout of subscripoin...something like that...hhehehe

So you're saying you'd spend $500 on a 2D mobile game to be a normal player?? and I don't think devs need $100k to run a 2D mobile game, don't you think so?

I agree with a lot of u, most of free MMO-s have a sistem of paying for special item, and if u are "rich" u will have them before others and more of them, that is how the world works(in real world 2, do u bit.h 2 all people that have better car or more things than u because they have more money?)That is life get used 2 it.

Although it is frustrating and not fair 2 change prices of items every month on basis that people use that item the most. I agree that some items that give u the advantage on other players can cost more because u do not need that item 2 play, but items that we all use and need  should stay cheap, so u make more money couse we all buy them. All in all great game but pls no more  price increases.

So you're saying you'd spend $500 on a 2D mobile game to be a normal player?? and I don't think devs need $100k to run a 2D mobile game, don't you think so?

ppl are spending it...why u call it a 2d game??? if anygame can entertain me then its the best game for me!!!!

you should find better game if u can:-)..im boared by fact no new yellow quest thats why i log less...otherwise i find it more portable to play as on phone and good features...

Which game is that where rich are only name them ......!!!!

Devs can balance the game according to the population

We are not paying peanuts to buy stuff with more content will come more money & not by increasing the price do you pay 1000$ for a 100$ phone ???? Obviously not you cant expect  a 100$ phone to have same features & quality as a 1000$ phone

when u hava to pay subscribtion then again u cry......why u not get it...a thing which entertains is far better than far wonderfull things which do not intersts u!!!

All players stop complaining just introspect urself...u get ur awnsers

ppl are spending it...why u call it a 2d game??? if anygame can entertain me then its the best game for me!!!!

you should find better game if u can:-)..im boared by fact no new yellow quest thats why i log less...otherwise i find it more portable to play as on phone and good features..

It is a 2D game  :wacko:  But that's not what I mean, yes it's a great game, but that doesn't mean it should be all about money, right now the game is 90% about money, when you begin you have to spend 1599 for normal size bag, and 300+ for enchants, then you will need to buy more enchants for new armour and then you buy arena tickets, then signs & sphere  and etc. etc., which would cost about 30k mc or so, I think it should be cheap, x10 bag size for  about $11 just to have normal bag  :facepalm: think if you have to start over and no one knows you, no lvl 20 would follow you around helping you all the time.. you have to spend to actually play normally, at 0.7 everything was good,  easy to kill at 1st island and 2nd island was hard, but now it seems 1st island is hard cause you don't have enchants and good equips thus forcing you to buy recruit gear, crystals, runes & etc. In other games it seems to be pay to be strongest not pay to play easily  :facepalm:

It is a 2D game  :wacko:  But that's not what I mean, yes it's a great game, but that doesn't mean it should be all about money, right now the game is 90% about money, when you begin you have to spend 1599 for normal size bag, and 300+ for enchants, then you will need to buy more enchants for new armour and then you buy arena tickets, then signs & sphere  and etc. etc., which would cost about 30k mc or so, I think it should be cheap, x10 bag size for  about $11 just to have normal bag  :facepalm: think if you have to start over and no one knows you, no lvl 20 would follow you around helping you all the time.. you have to spend to actually play normally, at 0.7 everything was good,  easy to kill at 1st island and 2nd island was hard, but now it seems 1st island is hard cause you don't have enchants and good equips thus forcing you to buy recruit gear, crystals, runes & etc. In other games it seems to be pay to be strongest not pay to play easily  :facepalm:

:facepalm:  developers dont listen the real part of game......the players

They prefer win money and break game in low time

they have two range classes to reset more mob, just saying.

you should find better game if u can:-)..im boared by fact no new yellow quest thats why i log less...otherwise i find it more portable to play as on phone and good features...when u hava to pay subscribtion then again u cry......why u not get it...a thing which entertains is far better than far wonderfull things which do not intersts u!!!

All players stop complaining just introspect urself...u get ur awnsers

first learn to read and understand 2d is 2 dimensional the latest being 3d If you wanna knw the difference play pocket legends am not against subscription pay i dont knw wat entertains you in this game but there is more than 1 game to play.......!!!!

ok our 3rd boss is same to do now  ;D  so its the time to give elf good skills like mcs have. and some of us is bd/rogue so we dont care how many range class is, we need same advantage  :bad:

of us is bd/rogue so we dont care how many range class is, we need same advantage  :bad:

elf have rogue class? lol

they wont get good skils like ours till we get another range class unfortunately.

they wont get good skils like ours till we get another range class unfortunately.

sorry for my english, but i wanted to say what its doesnt matter how many ranged class is but bd and rogue need to be more powerful to mach ranged class  :wacko:  :unknw:

lol  :rofl:

How do you know?

yes i heard the story. 4 rich russian elves amplified till +9, +10 did all the bosses and posted screens in tavern. with unlimited potions and amplified gear anything is possible, that's the way the game became because of your policy. you didn't consider that most of us are not amplified till +9,+10 and 90% of players don't have unlimitted potions.

98% mcs in us sapphire stop doing labby/farming bosses their. Why?

1.scroll of repair increase.

2.durability of gears and wepon decrease.

4.agression of adds increase.

5.damages of mobbs increase.

Hahaha check us sapphire sever mountain clan side. Idk elfs sides. Maybe lazy too . Hahaha

Hahaha check us sapphire sever mountain clan side. Idk elfs sides. Maybe lazy too . Hahaha

Same

admins are just getting greedy, they do not care for us anymore. in their eyes we are their stupid money sacks doing everything as they please. which is probably why they are ignoring us = =''

roflmao what will admins do when all players have quit? :rofl:  then it's too late.. one day aigrind will go bankrupt if they continue making items more expensive

admins are just getting greedy, they do not care for us anymore. in their eyes we are their stupid money sacks doing everything as they please. which is probably why they are ignoring us = =''

roflmao what will admins do when all players have quit? :rofl:  then it's too late.. one day aigrind will go bankrupt if they continue making items more expensive

agreed dude, thats why im thinking of quitting the game :(  If your rich and dedicated, your probably the strongest player in the game compare to people who are poor and dedicated like me. :fool:

people who are poor and dedicated like me. :fool:

irony is your probably one of the fastest rangers in emerald i ever saw,

in arena kite melee like there nothing, outside war, major crossing destruction, if not for no amp / die fast , definitely would be one of the best.

players like this now are nothing without money, skill can't get you shit when the rich man floods his amp, that's why any sense of balanced pvp is completely destroyed , due to unnecessary greed,

@ Devs / project leader

YOU COULD HAVE EASILY  OF MADE THE MONEY TO FUND YOUR PROJECT  WITH ACCESSORIES TO THE GAME, "COSTUMES" " GLOW AFFECT " " MORE EPIC CUSTOMIZATION AFFECTS" THAT DON'T AFFECT PVP OR BALANCE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO CAN AFFORD TO AMP WOULD BUY THESE IN EXCESS.

but instead you chose this path, anger players,  and ruin pvp,  great idea.

thats why my brother and me stop playing  :wacko:  why we should stay here if we can go to real shop? difference is just that: then u go to real shop u spend less money  :rofl:

thats why my brother and me stop playing  :wacko:  why we should stay here if we can go to real shop? difference is just that: then u go to real shop u spend less money  :rofl:

yes me want buy $20 food now no pay many more in warshop, when me start play warspear me was happy me find free game in android is no free game now and warspear want player noob money only, me think game like this make ilegal it is scam game me think

same in elf marz :facepalm:

Russian server:

I am Jealous  :shok:  :'( .

Developers please make EU & US one server so we can be like Russian server!  :'(

Developers or anyone whoever control the prices make the dmg by mobs as in version 2.6 and i have seen in other mmorpg that which ever items are bought mostly their prices goes down,but here which ever items are bought more the prices goes up, tell us whats the reason of inceasing the prices or repair scroll? Instead of increasing the value of monster drop,the prices of repair scroll gone up, and its so stupid to do so as when the prices of repair scroll was 9mc,we thought its better to buy mcoins to repair but 19mc for repair scroll? I will better use gold to repair as it dont cost me anything. Stop robbing us like this,instead ask donation for developement of game like pls donate whoever can donate,we will happily donate then,but dont play with mshop prices like that and show us how greedy you guys are..i just hating it now..developers has already increased prices of pots 2times since the launch of mshop..

yah i agree .. hope they will listen to us..

ferox stop to play & many players..  :'( :'( :'(