zaibax

Gold guide!

your guide is so nice and useful  :good:  :good:  but i wanted to ask you if you could make gold making by farming (get items from monsters and sell tem to merchants like whats the best monsters not mobs to get items and sell them and pls if you could make it make it for t1 firstborn or islenroht) or if theres already a wiki or guide pls send me link.  :crazy:  :bomb:  :give_rose:

Edited by hohola

your guide is so nice and useful  :good:  :good:  but i wanted to ask you if you could make gold making by farming (get items from monsters and sell tem to merchants like whats the best monsters not mobs to get items and sell them and pls if you could make it make it for t1 firstborn or islenroht) or if theres already a wiki or guide pls send me link.  :crazy:  :bomb:  :give_rose:

Watch Out bro! There is truck behind you ! 

R.I.P.

your guide is so nice and useful  :good:  :good:  but i wanted to ask you if you could make gold making by farming (get items from monsters and sell tem to merchants like whats the best monsters not mobs to get items and sell them and pls if you could make it make it for t1 firstborn or islenroht) or if theres already a wiki or guide pls send me link.  :crazy:  :bomb:  :give_rose:I

I don't recommend to farm in first islands. I used to farm in aivondyl.

When you are still really weak the pirates at good fame island seem to be a good farming spot in sentinel side. They drop a lot of items worth about 5 gold/kill if i remember correct, and they are fast and easy to kill. Plus these mobs have the chance to drop spheres II too.

Edited by Crystana

Hei id you know about auto farm:shy:

Now i wondered where xhakikx now:D

It most easy to collect gold without playing do hard until night just collect gold:D

All u need is an app(im not telling what that app) and a brain :D

But it ilegel on ws:D

UK    39
23 hours ago, Ninbods said:

Thanks so much for this guide:happy: helped me get up to 7k per hour or two. Thanks again

so you were farming those mobs in avondil....

it was a great source of gold, probably people used bots or something and devs decided to screw the whole thing but I guess they saw something I am overlooking right now whoz to say 

Edited by UK

On 8/7/2017 at 3:10 PM, UK said:

so you were farming those mobs in avondil....

it was a great source of gold, probably people used bots or something and devs decided to screw the whole thing but I guess they saw something I am overlooking right now whoz to say 

Actually gave me a nice amount of gold, found the guide quite helpful for the time, but I agree with the farm bots. I feel like they had to nerf it plainly because of that. They should of found a system or something to get rid of the bots.