name best ranger of ur server

koskiller

shyleen.....  u are mad i think.

she has the best bow in the game which you can only dream off, and smarter brains than some of the fish you named.

she has the best bow in the game which you can only dream off, and smarter brains than some of the fish you named.

hmm, if you keep talking like this, maybe she love you someday  :good:

Because she/he stole it...

Because she/he stole it...

bow dropped to her when she killed eye with friends.

so many jealous ranger`s like you who are still running around with arena bow and no friends to hunt eye or to retarded to do so, are still bitter and angry about it, sad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nice :good:  no west real money for this game .nia and me to not using mc hehehe :lol:

lol nia not using mc  :wacko:  nice jock bro  ;)

On EU

Tayuya - MAX DMG, hits so hard :o

Wolfsy - Seems to hit less then Tayuya, but has better def and is harder to kill.

Top 2 of the server

Sadly, none of them know how to kite, just camp.

lol nia not using mc  :wacko:  nice jock bro  ;)

is true  :facepalm: no have mc  i buying mc item for gold  :facepalm: aniway noting new bus i already quite game  ;)

i have mc so my bg bow always +10 and all armars +10 not +1

bow +5 only for luck 10 sign using for +5 bow

22161_.png

22162_.png

22163_.png

22164_.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Pvprange = #1 Pro Player, everyone knows that... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

could you tell me please who is everyone ? Fairies? Aliens? or map1 mobs?  :bad: :crazy: :facepalm:

could you tell me please who is everyone ? Fairies? Aliens? or map1 mobs?  :bad: :crazy: :facepalm:

maybe an npc,

leave tht newbie  :crazy:

On EU

Tayuya - MAX DMG, hits so hard :o

Wolfsy - Seems to hit less then Tayuya, but has better def and is harder to kill.

Top 2 of the server

you just named the top richs... best players are who help everyone without ask anything and still play very well without abuse of miracle coins. can you name one? i guess no. all of you don't help players or abuse of mc... or do both.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Pvprange = #1 Pro Player, everyone knows that... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

pvprange bought revenge part from me and told me now hes gonna own me with what i sold to him  :cray:  look at his poor attitude. take a good view on our DEAR PVPRANGE he cant stand the jokes and he ingored me :bad:

for those player who loves him buy a bunch of ticket give him a welcome gift in arena hes in lv19-20  :blush:

24990_.jpg

24991_.jpg

I hate bad arena partners. They make the #1 pro player "aka me" look bad  :facepalm:

I think you make your arena partner look bad  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I hate bad arena partners. They make the #1 pro player "aka me" look bad  :facepalm:

Tanga ka talaga  ;D

Bakla ka kasi

Stupid Finnish "Pvprange"(Bakla)

Hindi ka number 1 and bobo mo talaga

wala ka kaseng gana Bakla!

I'm the best ranger on all combined servers. Not just ranger, best player. ;)

You to can be the best maybe, if you play 15 hours a day and spend lots of money on the game like i did. With a little luck and skill you can become a PRO player like me.

pvprange bought revenge part from me and told me now hes gonna own me with what i sold to him  :cray:  look at his poor attitude. take a good view on our DEAR PVPRANGE he cant stand the jokes and he ingored me :bad:

for those player who loves him buy a bunch of ticket give him a welcome gift in arena hes in lv19-20  :blush:

:rofl: he is drunk