Attribute Points

x6t3nc3

What do you think about attribute points?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about attribute points?

• A good idea!
    • It's a bad idea
    • I'm hungry

Skill points are equites every two levels and are use to upgrade the skill level of skills.

What do you think about attribute points?

Similar to skill points, attribute points optimize a character.

Attribute points would allow for character customization/uniqueness to increase.

Attribute points may be acquired per 2 levels or 3 levels aswell, depends.

Attributes that may be increase can range from;

- health points

- Energy

- Physical Defense

- Magical defense

- Parry

- Dodge

- physical damage

- Magic power

- Lifesteal

Etc.

Just a thought, obliviously there wouldn't be as many options but i just want to see what you guys think about it.

The increase of attributes would not be something too major. For certain attributes such as dodge/parry it could be a .4% increase per point or something

Edited by x6tence

yea i like it very much, it would make same classes, different characters more unique than each other n more challeging out comes

its hard abit for devs to make it happen but if they see that this will make players make more same classes just for special ocasions and ofc they will have to buy book of attributes (located at mc shop :P) to experience many options and character build :) hope happens in some time

Agree on it, but they can upgrade an attribute only 1/2 time(s) & I agree on this,

Book of Attributes (located at mc shop :P).

• 3 months later...

Yea sure. I want to get over 30% dodge on bd xd.

Hmmm.......maybe if you do bigger stat groups instead, so thay not just one stats goes whop! into the sky. Then people would just build their magical/physical damage.

And as long as they would be gotten by lvling and NOT spamming mc, I think it could turn out interesting.

I think it's perfect because every character is pretty much identical because there is NO variety in armors really so to really define a character and make them unique attribute points would really make them different.

The whole game mechanics should be remade with this kind of changes.

Is it interesting? Maybe. Is it possible? No.

;_;

The whole game mechanics should be remade with this kind of changes.

Is it interesting? Maybe. Is it possible? No.

Eh. Worth a shot.

What about choosing the attributes on gear? Such as dodge instead of parry, or vice versa

Eh. Worth a shot.

What about choosing the attributes on gear? Such as dodge instead of parry, or vice versa

Then everybody would be wearing kw instead of something like he or div instead. They would just abandon pene or crit from gloves and put hp instead and probably attack speed from the boots. Tadaa high crit, high accu, high hp.

Original idea was better but if it's not happening then no.

Nah I'm talking more in regards to weapons. I'd prefer anything over cooldown on my staff to be honest. Cooldown = no accu always, which bugs me.

Dude there are staffs with accu. Sd's, berengars, the lvl20 staffs from garden,  arena staffs without CDR have accu. Only thing you need to do is sacrifice a bit of some stat and there you have it. Theres no point to multiple weapons if everyone uses the same shit.

Dude there are staffs with accu. Sd's, berengars, the lvl20 staffs from garden,  arena staffs without CDR have accu. Only thing you need to do is sacrifice a bit of some stat and there you have it. Theres no point to multiple weapons if everyone uses the same shit.

Lol..I wont bother