☆PVPSHAMAN/PVPDRUID/ATOMBOMB SCAMMER☆

SlrDmG

Scammer or not i highly doubt hes going to be banned.

heres the reason why:

What pvprange feels like in warspear: Опубликованное фото

What others see when being with pvprange:

Опубликованное фото

what the Aigrind community sees when looking at Pvprange :

Опубликованное фото

get it?

yea i talked with range about you ma prost esti ma cum sa sa-i dai lu prostu ala costumu,nu te-am invatat eu sa nu ai incredere nici in cel mai bun prieten... NICI DACA E VECINU TAU! 

and duane told me he masturbate with my pics when i was on the beach... and after i asked him to pay his datories to sir he told me he will go to had sex with his right hand (or left i dont remember) so yea pvprange is a noob lifeless skammer aaaaarhaklarhewkfjlshekruewgr >:C

He scammed me for 400,000 hotdogs

I should of took some chili and mayonnaise also.

Child Slrdmg now constantly spams Pvpdruid / Pvpshaman / Pvprange / Atombomb scammer in world chat lol. I find it funny. I even say the same thing in chat myself to show him i don't care he does it.

what the Aigrind community sees when looking at Pvprange :

Опубликованное фото

U mean this  :blush: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

86707_.jpg

yea i talked with range about you ma prost esti ma cum sa sa-i dai lu prostu ala costumu,nu te-am invatat eu sa nu ai incredere nici in cel mai bun prieten... NICI DACA E VECINU TAU! 

and duane told me he masturbate with my pics when i was on the beach... and after i asked him to pay his datories to sir he told me he will go to had sex with his right hand (or left i dont remember) so yea pvprange is a noob lifeless skammer aaaaarhaklarhewkfjlshekruewgr >:C

Cam greu ...Dacă nu ai(sau nu încerci) sa ai încredere în oameni,atunci ce viaţă mai ai??În fine,îmi pare rău pt pierderea lui..Încrederea o câştigi greu şi se pierde uşor"

Anyway sorry to be blunt but if this did actually happen to you any any other time it happens its not in the dev's control, it has to be a risk u take

I trusted this noob and now im paying for it :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Gived him vampire male on elf side talked with him to pay me mc side,he didnt log in...waited 10 min and after that he pmed me...telling me he allrdy pay me on Slrbag account....LAME SCAMMER.ALL PPL WHO KNOW ME HELP ME BRING DOWN THIS SCAMMER!AND RUIN HIS NAME!!!! :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

korong

Опубликованное фото

korong

[/size]

[/size]LOL PVPSHAMAN SCAMMER HE ♥♥♥♥♥ ASS HOLE

I should of took some chili and mayonnaise also.

Child Slrdmg now constantly spams Pvpdruid / Pvpshaman / Pvprange / Atombomb scammer in world chat lol. I find it funny. I even say the same thing in chat myself to show him i don't care he does it.

selling troll mask 150k

Lol slr.. why you trusted him and traded that costume :facepalm:  The best thing is to sell what u need on elfs and trade gold to other faction.. dont you think so? Then there would be any problems.. Better think next time and good luck with banning him, what i dont believe it gonna happen at all  :mega_shok:

sfd sjkaqc germ  :wacko:  awuopv aejvoaaq yu altgesd  :facepalm:

udsja orpwod lslkvz aljaks  :facepalm:  djjdls ckvjbl rlrijgo clcjkz noob chicken dkds  ;) irotznz slps´dq  d {fdkjfo lapcozp woeue :P pvp :snorlax:  wppw,vz spopspe lpapdjuv alcz hyper noob slspdo ejkqlzzñ cppeñ mc all chicken. lslie  :rofl:  kdlk

udsja orpwod lslkvz aljaks  :facepalm:  djjdls ckvjbl rlrijgo clcjkz noob chicken dkds  ;) irotznz slps´dq  d {fdkjfo lapcozp woeue :P pvp :snorlax:  wppw,vz spopspe lpapdjuv alcz hyper noob slspdo ejkqlzzñ cppeñ mc all chicken. lslie  :rofl:  kdlk

jajajaja nuya er ranger mbaou sing set amnsae +0  :rofl: :rofl:  xD

no aimitq asobgpf waeklavn nu  :crazy:

That mother fu*ker scammed my ice warrior , snow queen, snowyeti and my ice staff:'( .he was giving me pvpshaman acc:'(

You little ♥♥♥♥♥. I would never risk my accounts.

Actually pulled out the long closeted psone today, all that snake feel got me jonesing for a run around. Forgot I also had vr missions which is fun too when it isn't making me pull out my hair

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

That screen shot doesn't prove anything.  Stop lying, you lie now because my mcs gank the weak druid you bought illegal in pvp cave? I took screens also. Grow up.  :facepalm:

this topic should move in  support

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: