I hate this

Darkzain

I want the name zain for my char and its lvl 1 never online i bet the persons main is never online either its not fair for other players too like the good names are all taken :(  and like i think im the only guy on eu with the name zain :'(

I have the same problem that lvl1 have taken name that i want, but not uses it like for 2years, also i and others have suggested to Devs abt this problem, but nothing hasnt changed..

I want the name zain for my char and its lvl 1 never online i bet the persons main is never online either its not fair for other players too like the good names are all taken :(  and like i think im the only guy on eu with the name zain :'(

firaun

hey all . i have ban on my computer , i buy this coumputer one week ago , and when i have internet i try log in in game but i have alert "your profile is blocked ....................................."    but when i try log in with my android all is ok , my computer ip is:46.36.65.142 , plz help some one;(

you dont need ani zain name

you already have parfect name

abcdog  ;) 

ohh wait i ahve 1 more name for you

now you r a aooadog  ;)

Deathlordx

my ranger is almost 2yrs old. when i entered the name Deathlord.. it was taken by a lv7 druid :facepalm:

i checked the name Deathlord again and its still taken by that lv7 druid.. lol.. taking good names, then never playing again is stupid :facepalm:

abcdog  ;) 

now you r a aooadog  ;)

Point #1

Inform yourself before Talk/write.

Point #2

He isn't part  of AoA.

Point #3

For you , " rich" ( buying some m.coins doesn't mean a person is rich) and "poor" people can't be togather or it means automatically dog ?

Some of you guys in general gave me cancer calling some of my guildmates "dogs" just becouse they are in party whit Hassn/Spanish/Gexg/Me.

Everybody is free to do what them want , the only compulsory thing is do everyday daily quests. But all of us do it too. So well , we can be called dogs of ourselves , i guess.

Haters are even worst than mosquitos. True story.

abcdog  ;) 

now you r a aooadog  ;)

abc dog? ♥♥♥♥♥ please aoa dog? Lol aah haters gona hate

For you , " rich" ( buying some m.coins doesn't mean a person is rich) and "poor" people can't be togather or it means automatically dog ?

Some of you guys in general gave me cancer calling some of my guildmates "dogs" just becouse they are in party whit Hassn/Spanish/Gexg/Me.

Everybody is free to do what them want , the only compulsory thing is do everyday daily quests.

Funny u say it, before u left Abc to join Hassn again u was calling people ,who just talked with Hassn, dogs, like my friend Darkarc who never asked anything for Hassn (not like u do).

Now idk why Hassn invited u and now u saying bullshit about rich/poor ppl

Funny u say it, before u left Abc to join Hassn again u was calling people ,who just talked with Hassn, dogs, like my friend Darkarc who never asked anything for Hassn (not like u do).

vanityx just a girl

forgive her

don't hurt a girl

OMG , what an Idiot!

But after all , Singed... :facepalm: what does it means "it's just a girl?" ...

And you "mister" make me laugh so hard.

After all i have no idea about who that guy u r talking about is !

Clean your mounth before talk to me , and as i said to Nia , make sure of wat r u talking about before talk/write.

I buy my own miracle coins , and it takes to me 2sec. To post for you some ss , but well , i really dont give a duck to show to you anything.

And yeah , many people try to act like "dogs" for obtein free items etc. But Hassn doesnt notice it. That's why AoA is a small guild and we aren't accepting much people.

AoA at least have 19-20 members, where lvl 1 guilds only have 14-15 ;) And of course, using miracles or not makes a huge difference (but i don't mean that in a bad way).

I got the name i wanted, pandey, mwhahaha  :dirol:

I think JAP. names look better than those english names, they got old and boring now.

I googled some jap names, and found a cool one for my lock, the name is yodoshi and it means soul eater(or something like that)

AoA at least have 19-20 members, where lvl 1 guilds only have 14-15 ;) And of course, using miracles or not makes a huge difference (but i don't mean that in a bad way).

yes ,it's makes the diference!For sure ; i can't deny it.

But thats why some ppl wanna join us , and so we have to chose our members carefully. ( We had surprised someone taking things from warehouse and selling in market :facepalm: , and ofc kicked cus as its normal to be just me ,my love Spanish , Hassn and Gexg use to add it).

Yeah.. a lot want only very rich guildmembers. We notice it too. They leave our guild in less than 24 hours  ;D

They want to join because they notice we are very active, and then leave when they see we don't use miracles and do't buy potions and tickets for extra GP. Yes we are very active. It takes hours and hours for daily's for only 3-4k each day profit. We are not going to use that profit for GP, we need it for our character ourselves  :nea:

Too bad some rich players are very arrogant towards the hard working-players (like for example that lovely spanish).  :facepalm:

Yeah.. a lot want only very rich guildmembers. We notice it too. They leave our guild in less than 24 hours  ;D

They want to join because they notice we are very active, and then leave when they see we don't use miracles and do't buy potions and tickets for extra GP. Yes we are very active. It takes hours and hours for daily's for only 3-4k each day profit. We are not going to use that profit for GP, we need it for our character ourselves  :nea:

Too bad some rich players are very arrogant towards the hard working-players (like for example that lovely spanish).  :facepalm:

Yeah , you guys are awesome , and i hope devs gives a reward to those people that work hard but cant buy coins. You deserve it!

Btw , the lovely Spanish isn't arrogant , i swear ! He is my sweetie cutie!!

I got the name i wanted, pandey, mwhahaha  :dirol:

I think JAP. names look better than those english names, they got old and boring now.

I googled some jap names, and found a cool one for my lock, the name is yodoshi and it means soul eater(or something like that)

zain is not a english name :P its arabian

like my friend Darkarc who never asked anything for Hassn (not like u do).

1st Bianca never asked anything free to Hassn and they friends time ago, always she bought something from him, she paid for with average price. And actually she is helping with her own cash if some member need something glad she give.

And 2nd, bro you can ask yourself to Darkarc if he is your friend, Hassn amped him for free, like some more Sorceress guild members and he has proofs.

Maybe Bia call him dog when saw at "how to be pro in this game" topic Darkarc laughing at Hassn in some posts after all he did for him.

Arrogant? :wacko:  2 days ago, while you, Pandey and other guy were killing gridaur, me and my guild mate Vidhi pmed you to inv us party, also Pandey told you area chat and party chat like 10 timest to add us. You ignored everyone and didnt invited us while we helped kill gridaur till end. So i pmed you gold fame chest and then ignored for treat you like you do to others. (Pandey/Frikid at forum can say if this is true or not, we not even friends or talk but he saw everything since was in your party :facepalm: )

Frustrated druid have any fact that im not working in game or for my guild like you do?

None cares what crap you say anyway

You better read the reply on your private forum-message  :facepalm:

I was helping someone with griduar. Pandey helped too. The 2 let me, as a necro, kill the mobs in healset, when i was saving the life of pandey. I loose 100 hp per heal and shield so i was really busy. Indeed, i didnt notice anything at all. I was really busy. When i saw that icon on in the right corner of a personal message i immediatelly invited you. But you were not even on my screen so i didnt even know you were in the same area. I dont use a tablet, i have a very small screen.

I even apologized for it i didnt notice you.

The only thing you can do is making fun and trolling of others, others you have never spoken too. I feel sorry for you.

I was helping someone with griduar. Pandey helped too. The 2 let me, as a necro, kill the mobs in healset, when i was saving the life of pandey. I loose 100 hp per heal and shield so i was really busy. Indeed, i didnt notice anything at all. I was really busy. When i saw that icon on in the right corner of a personal message i immediatelly invited you. But you were not even on my screen so i didnt even know you were in the same area. I dont use a tablet, i have a very small screen.

The only thing you can do is making fun and trolling of others, others you have never spoken too. I feel sorry for you.

We all were killing gridaur like 5 minutes and you took no notice of all your pms, area chat, party chat? Im sorry too didnt know use 2 skills at tank need a level of focus to isolate yourself about everything. Cmon we all know you didnt want invite us xD, and doesnt matter, its not a big deal, but atleast dont come screenshots topic crying and here today again that i ignored you when was trolling you back for it.

Have a nice day ;D

Heal tank, shield tank, attack mob, deatly eye mob. Spamming 4 skills full time and keeping an eye on my own health too.

The killing of griduar didnt even took 1 minute. You were there probably just 10 seconds.

Believe what you want to believe  :good: Like we say in holland; "zoals de waard is vertrouwt hij zijn gasten".

Spoiled rich kid that is frustrated for once something didn't work out the way he wanted.  ::)

Heal tank, shield tank, attack mob, deatly eye mob. Spamming 4 skills full time and keeping an eye on my own health too.

Pro

You were there probably just 10 seconds.

lol, yea "probably" ::)

Spanish is not arrogant  :facepalm:

You are more arrogant and mean, when we were killing gridaur, why did you not invite spanish?

And why do you keep spamming bad things about spanish in every topic you post in? Stop doing that and this topic have nothing to do with what you are talking about. Do you even read what was written by zain in first post?

I clearly remember, there was one more member of AoA who came with spanish, he was maybe a lock. He was standing right besides spanish, and u invited him but not invite spanish.

It was clear you intentionally didn't invite spanish, and if you were actually so busy, you should have passed lead to someone who can manage the party.

If you said sorry, then its ok.

The killing of griduar didnt even took 1 minute. You were there probably just 10 seconds.

Believe what you want to believe  :good: Like we say in holland; "zoals de waard is vertrouwt hij zijn gasten".

Spoiled rich kid that is frustrated for once something didn't work out the way he wanted.  ::)

Dude, gridaur is like 45k hp. I doubt you can kill a 45k hp mob in one minute , especially when only 3 or 4 members were there in the party.

You should take responsibility for what you did. Whether you want to admit it or not, you intentionally didn't invite spanish in the party and now you started insulting him.

I didn't really wanted to get involved in this, but you literally asked for it.

Next time when you say something, at least make sure what you are saying is true.

I invite everyone all the time. I help everone all the time  :facepalm:  I don't know spanish and i never spoke to him. Why should i not invite him? My intentions are to help everyone all time time. I came at griduar-area and i asked someone needed. The other guy said he needed so i invited him. I am helping there!

Before spanish asked for invite (or did you ask by personal message? i dont know) 2 other players came. They asked for invite and i invited them both. But 1 was in party so he didnt come into our party.

If you guys stand on the right spot for lesser mobs and you guys don't let the necro in healset kill the mobs i have plenty of time. But i learned a good lesson. I will transfer party leader whenever we are going into action. Thanks for that advice  :good:

And right. Every topic i post i talk about Spanish  ;D Right seen  :good:

Edit:

Little calculation; 3 players, 200 damage per hit in 3 seconds = 600 x 20 = 12k damage in 1 minute. This all with only normal attacks. So griduar is dead in less than 4 minutes with only normal attacks. So yes; 1 minute is a bit fast but 5 is very long. Especially when we all know we also use an attack skill :) And after some time 2 other players were hitting too (before spanish). Every 7 seconds 400 damage per player is 8 times in 1 minute is another 9600, so griduar is dead in 2 minutes.

1st Bianca never asked anything free to Hassn and they friends time ago, always she bought something from him, she paid for with average price. And actually she is helping with her own cash if some member need something glad she give.

And 2nd, bro you can ask yourself to Darkarc if he is your friend, Hassn amped him for free, like some more Sorceress guild members and he has proofs.

Maybe Bia call him dog when saw at "how to be pro in this game" topic Darkarc laughing at Hassn in some posts after all he did for him.Arrogant? :wacko: 

Bro i never ask hassn for amp me or gift me anything....and about that post its before i meet hassn ...and its a JOKE  :facepalm:

Bro i never ask hassn for amp me or gift me anything....and about that post its before i meet hassn ...and its a JOKE  :facepalm:

I dont know if you and the others sorcererss members begged him for that amp or he kindly did it his own idea, all i know it was free.

Yes you are right, im really sorry and i apologize, i just checked dates of your post and the ss of amp, my fault  :facepalm:

But this tsja made me mad making up shit with lies about me at random topics without i say a word about him, like too many others used to do in this forum (thanks Pandey for explaination,btw) and i saw Bianca defending me so i overeacted about Fawlks post too.

All i wanted say is Bianca never wanted insult you dog and if she had bad words to you was because she was with wrong info like me and defending her friend Hassn.

Back to topic please :blush:

Clean your mounth before talk to me , and as i said to Nia , make sure of wat r u talking about before talk/write.

Well, u can insult other people for an reason u dont even know about, but nobody can insult u back just cause u can buy coins?

Well, u can insult other people for an reason u dont even know about, but nobody can insult u back just cause u can buy coins?

Insult me as much as u wish , if you r saying true things.

You  talked about Dark , and well , he was tallking shit about Hassn after he ampled him for free... so , how can you say he never asked anything?

It was funny to read.

And so , think twice before saying stuff like " he never ask anything to hassn (nit like u do)... lmao!

.You even dont know me dude!

p.s. Hassn asked me to join AoA long time before i left ABC , and him why he wanted me in AoA ;)

If u want to insult me , keep going  stranger , i don't care ! :D

Have a nice day!

thats stupid

Insult me as much as u wish , if you r saying true things.

You  talked about Dark , and well , he was tallking shit about Hassn after he ampled him for free... so , how can you say he never asked anything?

It was funny to read.

And so , think twice before saying stuff like " he never ask anything to hassn (nit like u do)... lmao!

.You even dont know me dude!

p.s. Hassn asked me to join AoA long time before i left ABC , and him why he wanted me in AoA ;)

If u want to insult me , keep going  stranger , i don't care ! :D

Have a nice day!

U dont know read? He talked before know Hassn. And Hassn talked with Dark first, saying he was good and wanted Dark in AoA, also amped him just to go and win some arenas with Dark. If u dont like how Hassn make friends, go talk with him, instead of talking shit about people u dont know.

thats stupid

Stupid is ppl like u begging for friendly and "dogging" with them

Pff first i dont beg secondly and i wouldnt need to

Secondly just because i have Friends in abc or aoa they call me there dog

And i seriously dont give a duck

U dont know read? He talked before know Hassn. And Hassn talked with Dark first, saying he was good and wanted Dark in AoA, also amped him just to go and win some arenas with Dark. If u dont like how Hassn make friends, go talk with him, instead of talking shit about people u dont know.Stupid is ppl like u begging for friendly and "dogging" with them

Hassn doesnt make friends like this. HASSN  used some people for win arena , but for sure , dont consider them friends! Why u r talking about Hassn if you don't know a real shit about him?

Anyway , already wasted too much time whit you.

Hassn doesnt make friends like this. HASSN used some people for win arena , but for sure , dont consider them friends! Why u r talking about Hassn if you don't know a real shit about him?

Anyway , already wasted too much time whit you.

hassn was always pm me before i leave game for 1 months,and he say he like be friend with me . and also say he like me ..have ss of that  ;)

hassn was always pm me before i leave game for 1 months,and he say he like be friend with me . and also say he like me ..have ss of that  ;)

i want to see that SS