PvpRange

WOW!  

87 members have voted

1. 1. WOW!

• Those are some weak lil fellers.
    • Im jealous of your 1337 skillz.
    • I pee sitting down. And im a guy.
    • YOLO

Check out weak noob William rage pming me after Pvpshaman raped him in arena.  Hahahahahahaahhahahahahahha. 

Also beat defuffer in 1v1 basically. 

58777_.png

58778_.png

58779_.png

:unknw: Wait if ur posting about "Check out Us-Sapphires weak noobs" then why am I not here?  :unknw: I am very noobish and I am proud of it  8)    Well Pvprange enough of ganking and just pms me  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) would ya?  :)

:unknw: Wait if ur posting about "Check out Us-Sapphires weak noobs" then why am I not here?  :unknw: I am very noobish and I am proud of it  8)    Well Pvprange enough of ganking and just pms me  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) would ya?  :)

pvprange someone has a crush on you

and im pro and im proud and he doesnt gank me maybe u should switch tactics? :shok: ;) :lol: :good:

and im pro and im proud and he doesnt gank me maybe u should switch tactics? :shok: ;) :lol: :good:

YOU ARE THE FURTHEST THING FROM A PRO I HAVE EVER SEEN especially after our pvp in ghost village after you claimed you could beat me in a fair pvp and lost even after you ran outside to cloak then came back in and still lost

YOU ARE THE FURTHEST THING FROM A PRO I HAVE EVER SEEN especially after our pvp in ghost village after you claimed you could beat me in a fair pvp and lost even after you ran outside to cloak then came back in and still lost

Ummm u did that and i dont talk to Pedofiles sorry :bad: :bad:

ahahahahah you are very passive aggressive try to throw the blame on to others, you got beat by me someone who is a nobody in game.. pedophile? ahahaha unlike your desperate self i do not find satisfaction from talking to girls in a virtual world I actually like the feel of real women to that of a fake pixel....  8) 8) 8) 

I will make you my ♥♥♥♥♥ anytime you feel game  8) 8)

ahahahahah you are very passive aggressive try to throw the blame on to others, you got beat by me someone who is a nobody in game.. pedophile? ahahaha unlike your desperate self i do not find satisfaction from talking to girls in a virtual world I actually like the feel of real women to that of a fake pixel....  8) 8) 8)

ur the one who acts like a women on a game... or did u buy ur chars? :bad:

More weaksauce  :good: And a team runner  ;)

finally got a screen huh :D?

grat u got 4 fights out of 25 !

so you win/loss ratio is confirmed  :clapping: :cray:

win/loss ratio?

are you really going to stoop to his level and judge others by ARENA RATIO?

your part of the problem, and are just as bad  :pleasantry:

:unknw:  more weaksauce

Ooooooo  :facepalm: Pvp shouldve gone with me  :facepalm: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More weaksauce  :good: And a team runner  ;)

dang

that time poley was trying to change gear, while u killed me fast

and both time i runned he stayed at 100, 300 hp

damn more luck for you  ;)

:facepalm:

Lol... You're a weaksauce too. You're lucky I deleted all my warspear ss of you and your partner having 0 dmg, not only with warlocks but with shammys and rogues too.

No wonder you made shaman cause you know your ranger is a pile of turd just like your mouth. Tbh, more shit comes out of your mouth than your arse and that's saying something

Good day Mr. Pvpshaman.

+1 for babyseth #1 coooooooool  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: