PvpRange

WOW!  

87 members have voted

1. 1. WOW!

• Those are some weak lil fellers.
    • Im jealous of your 1337 skillz.
    • I pee sitting down. And im a guy.
    • YOLO

That's really cool and all, but you could never beat me 1v1,  so whats the point?

Im all +10.

I'll just ignore the jealousy. 

Thats wat u think...People are not jealous of you.

Killing u solo is not my pride.There are thousands of people better than you yet they are just shy to show off.

Stop bluffing about urself..Maybe that make you a respectful player

Thats wat u think...People are not jealous of you.

Killing u solo is not my pride.There are thousands of people better than you yet they are just shy to show off.

Stop bluffing about urself..Maybe that make you a respectful player

Again your meager attempt at trying to be cool has never looked so sad. It's players like you who make the game bad, not knowing when to say someone is better. Only in your dreams you could beat me, maybe not even then. No one even thinks of you as a good player, because you are not. I on the other hand have proved myself in arena and in pvp beating some of the best. I am +10, you are not.

Please, do us all a favor and grow up. I will not be responding to any more of your insults, because i know the truth. Your just a little kid that hates that someone is better then them on a game, it's quite the pathetic show.

Have a good one.

I m not as much claiming myself to be "No#1"

You have been spamming about youself.

I remember you and me never had any pvp..

So wat is use of talking?

Self Bluffer =No right to Speak

Try this...U hav now been spamming in russian server..So go ahead

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=95440.new#new

I see you posted something, im really glad i added you to my ignore list Freaknoob. Because now i have no idea what childish talk you speak lol.

I love forum ignore feature.

freaknoob also talkative here at forum! he always comment at any topic  :rofl: :rofl:

imagine fool shemale cant keep his big mouth to talk! just keep on talking famous shemale.. you really deserve a chat ban freaking noob!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Isnt it a cute pet. For 2k hp it last awhile

Anny should have some he bought enough costumes

its like NOBODY knows about the 6 hour unique minions from [Minion Cache]

How do you explain this one big shot? :yahoo: lmao we have +6 +7 gear with +7 and +8 weapons.

How embarrassing  :mega_shok:

Explanation: blind quakes nightmares and probably running

Explanation: blind quakes nightmares and probably running

OK well next time ill be sure to just stand still. Oh and while I'm at it I guess ill not use any stun skills. Lmfao I'm not sure what amp elforme is, but I'm sure its above +7. Also pvprange is +10. There is absolutely no excuse for this. This proves he is nothing more then a high amped noob!

I love your pm's to my little bro pvp. About how you would kick his ass in real life? Sorry to say but your +10 bow wont stop a fist from pounding your fat little head into the ground ♥♥♥♥♥ boy.

77684_.jpg

OK well next time ill be sure to just stand still. Oh and while I'm at it I guess ill not use any stun skills. Lmfao I'm not sure what amp elforme is, but I'm sure its above +7. Also pvprange is +10. There is absolutely no excuse for this. This proves he is nothing more then a high amped noob!

I love your pm's to my little bro pvp. About how you would kick his ass in real life? Sorry to say but your +10 bow wont stop a fist from pounding your fat little head into the ground ♥♥♥♥♥ boy.

You said explain no need to be mad

Wild boar is more like pvp dont make him mad

damn look at the sapphires biggest tournament costume horder

____my signature

Oh no! I'm shaking in my boots. Rofl

Oh no! I'm shaking in my boots. Rofl

lmfao xD

and whos the biggest costume holder in the whole entire game not just tourney?

Anih not you Pliskin hahaha xD

My lock and ranger owning this Antinoob  :snorlax:

WOW!! The rent a cop is finally learning how to play! Congrats man now at least that poor inbreed daughter of yours didn't go hungry in that crack hotel all those nights for nothing. These should be the results every time, but unfortunately that's not the case. Congrats on your big win playboy. :good:

I love these players that talk shit and have many reason they lose. Saying you're low amp is not a good excuse. Noob is noob.

Dude do you think before you speak? You make no sense %) do you see anywhere where I said I lost cuz I'm low amped? No you don't because I didn't say that. Also let me set your definition of "noob" straight. A noob is someone who doesn't know wtf they're doing. I believe the word you are looking for is weak. I will admit to being weak, but noob? Nah I'm far from it. Now when you are +10 and loose to a +7 player that is a perfect example of a noob. I suggest next time u think before u say some shit. Now ill tell you what I love. How all u little fan boys are all over this dudes dick, sticking up for him and not a word from the big shot himself.

You think you're good because u can sometimes beat a higher amp player. By your rationalization the only way I can be as good as u is if I delete my pro char and go make a new shitty one and pretend I'm some poor fag like you with low amp? Guys like you win 1/100x then screenshot it. It's really pathetic. You suck.