PvpRange

WOW!  

87 members have voted

1. 1. WOW!

• Those are some weak lil fellers.
    • Im jealous of your 1337 skillz.
    • I pee sitting down. And im a guy.
    • YOLO

Take a gander at all of these weak PATHETIC noobs i raped.  Note how many pictures there are of Xwarxlogx aka Levanduy and Tpain losing.  :rofl:  Yes there's a lot of pictures, around 60.

Also click my YouTube link in my signature to see more rapes  O:-)

55574_.jpg

55576_.jpg

55578_.jpg

55580_.jpg

if im a weak noob what makes u after i beated the shit out of u? ::)

:rofl:

This is where it begins for the competing roosters... who can crow the loudest?

Reading topics like this is such a waste of time.. too many fools trying to prove themselves when they should be having honest fun, without trying to degrade other players.

This is where it begins for the competing roosters... who can crow the loudest?

Reading topics like this is such a waste of time.. too many fools trying to prove themselves when they should be having honest fun, without trying to degrade other players.

agreed xD but just showing the players how he only shows his wins not losses :)

agreed xD but just showing the players how he only shows his wins not losses :)

You can't speak dog. Your so far up my butt. You always insult me first and comment on everything i post, i like that.  I got a FAN everyone  O:-)

A sad grudge holding pos fan  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edit: Lallouss is foreign. Anything they say or do in their life and the game doesn't matter  :)

Take a gander at all of these weak PATHETIC noobs i raped.

Also click my YouTube link in my signature to see more rapes  O:-)

pummy nt on real owner :diablo:

who are you? i found your name at the top of the lvl 20 2v2 rank and i think you are missing half of the screenshots (looses). they are still nice screenshots (except for the one against warlog, he is chicken weak)

nice to meet you pvpranger =)

lol pvprange if we were all able to spend $800 of hard earned cash like u did and still toping up  :spiteful: trust me u would be something below noob ;D but hey i downloaded de game to have fun not to prove anything to de world :lol: .......wtf look at how u spammed arena till de game can no longer keep records of ur arena points :rofl: why dnt u send it home instead

who are you? i found your name at the top of the lvl 20 2v2 rank and i think you are missing half of the screenshots (looses). they are still nice screenshots (except for the one against warlog, he is chicken weak)

nice to meet you pvpranger =)

Another Jelly,who is also jealous of xwarxlog lmao. Panchens Ur so pathetic that ur ashamed to accept that panchens whatever that lvl20 ranger is you.

Pvprange or other Pro players have lvl14 chars fr arena some what makes sense coz they hav proved themself at highest lvl.

Ppl like u who are real chickens who have failed at big stage n act like u nvr had a high lvl char is lame.

Source: xwarlog xD

Another Jelly,who is also jealous of xwarxlog lmao. Panchens Ur so pathetic that ur ashamed to accept that panchens whatever that lvl20 ranger is you.

Pvprange or other Pro players have lvl14 chars fr arena some what makes sense coz they hav proved themself at highest lvl.

Ppl like u who are real chickens who have failed at big stage n act like u nvr had a high lvl char is lame.

Lmao coming from pummy? All your chars suck lol.

Kinda sad how youve never managed to kill me single handedly.... Yet ive killed you over 30 times xD

Lmao coming from pummy? All your chars suck lol.

Kinda sad how youve never managed to kill me single handedly.... Yet ive killed you over 30 times xD

Lmao another jelly this time target is Sorceressz.

Jelly weaksause haters ;D

Lmao another jelly this time target is Sorceressz.

Jelly weaksause haters ;D

if im such a weaksauce then how come i kill you so easily? i mean come on... even a lvl 10 mage can do more damage on me than you can.

hey guess which cave belongs to me?

your moms cave, and ill be exploring caves all night long

hey pummy. you still remember how you used to beg for mercy? i remember i pissed you off so bad cuz osi whooped your ass.

"osi please i beg you i had enough of your uber skills, i cant take it anymore'' - Pummy

Fyi Im Sorceressz .

if im such a weaksauce then how come i kill you so easily? i mean come on... even a lvl 10 mage can do more damage on me than you can.

hey guess which cave belongs to me?

your moms cave, and ill be exploring caves all night long

hey pummy. you still remember how you used to beg for mercy? i remember i pissed you off so bad cuz osi whooped your ass.

"osi please i beg you i had enough of your uber skills, i cant take it anymore'' - Pummy

Kiddo making up all kinds of stories.Well its night here in morning I'll post pics of u crying to me.

After I started to ignore you, u started making new chars just to pm me.

like u made 15-20new chars just to pm me y? Hike of Frustration.

Me and xeevoy killed u 100x times.

Go make ur lock lvl up face me in arena.

U soo scared to pvp u always run away giving excuses.

Let me tell I'll pvp any of ur char,anywhr anytime just pm my shaman Sorceressz. I got lots of ss of u dieing to a ranger. Ppl knw how annoying ur in game. Well nothing changed on forum too u still hav those negative karmas simply show how pathetic loser ur .

Stop making up things, Start respecting parents.

Someones a jealous weaksauce hater noob  :)

Jealous of what? Your retarded ego? At least im not showing off in worst possible retarded way and making fun of others because in real life, you're probably just a random idiot, who was born by accident and gets bullied by kids.  :facepalm:

Fyi Im Sorceressz .Kiddo making up all kinds of stories.Well its night here in morning I'll post pics of u crying to me.

After I started to ignore you, u started making new chars just to pm me.

like u made 15-20new chars just to pm me y? Hike of Frustration.

Me and xeevoy killed u 100x times.

Go make ur lock lvl up face me in arena.

U soo scared to pvp u always run away giving excuses.

Let me tell I'll pvp any of ur char,anywhr anytime just pm my shaman Sorceressz. I got lots of ss of u dieing to a ranger. Ppl knw how annoying ur in game. Well nothing changed on forum too u still hav those negative karmas simply show how pathetic loser ur .

Stop making up things, Start respecting parents.

lol you actually think you managed to make me mad? yeah dude i made a char named PummyDildo to mess with you. I know how angry you get. your tears taste delicious :]

anyways, all your ganking buddies have died various times to me. they never come back to pvp cave after i kill them.

and yeah you and xeevoy have ganeked me alot... 2v1. but dont deny the fact that once i get someone to help me and make it 2v2 you are both dead.

in fact.. since you count your ganks as fair wins for you. i probably have like 70 kills on you and your team.

and you want me to respect your mom? shes my slut and sluts get no respect from me

w

ho cares if youer that sorc guy. youre pummy... same kid.

and please post all your screenshots. i feel like laughing

Jealous of what? Your retarded ego? At least im not showing off in worst possible retarded way and making fun of others because in real life, you're probably just a random idiot, who was born by accident and gets bullied by kids.  :facepalm:

dont trouble urself over pvppussy  ;D hes a lonely fat boy looking for popularity

result: he spams 'bump' on his noob topics :nea:

idk who are you,  but +1 cuz u made me laugh ;D

i dont need to proove myself at highest lvl, i play this game to have fun and im enjoying it right now with a lvl 14 character as a main. people like you are the main reason why i spread all kind of crap at game chat. people who takes it serious and insult me make me laugh :lol: i dont take it serious, cuz its a game :wacko:

warlog is a chicken weak, here u have two screenshots of my "noob ranger" killing warlog hyper fast. i dont make party for 2v2 btw  ;)

Опубликованное фото

=======================================

Опубликованное фото

=============================================

I tried to pvp against warlog a few times with my lvl 14, but he keeps ganking me before i can send him a signal. i think he is trying to avoid pvp, duno why  :pardon:

My ranger is not a fail, the only reason why i use it is to farm swamp, and i already got some very good drops like doom crossbow, killing whisper bringadine, and many lvl 17 gears. so for me, is not a fail, its a pro cool ranger, i get all what i want from it. i didnt equip him properly because that would take some mcoins, and i spend my money in real life, not in a game.

Im not a drama lover, so consider urself lucky for getting from me all this explanations. :)  it wont happend again, so the more u talk here, the more crap u get at game chat  ;D

lol you actually think you managed to make me mad? yeah dude i made a char named PummyDildo to mess with you. I know how angry you get. your tears taste delicious :]

anyways, all your ganking buddies have died various times to me. they never come back to pvp cave after i kill them.

and yeah you and xeevoy have ganeked me alot... 2v1. but dont deny the fact that once i get someone to help me and make it 2v2 you are both dead.

in fact.. since you count your ganks as fair wins for you. i probably have like 70 kills on you and your team.

and you want me to respect your mom? shes my slut and sluts get no respect from me

w

ho cares if youer that sorc guy. youre pummy... same kid.

and please post all your screenshots. i feel like laughing

[quote author=Squirtle link=topic=87673.msg543293#msg543293 

Let me tell I'll pvp any of ur char,anywhr anytime just pm my shaman Sorceressz. I got lots of ss of u dieing to a ranger. Ppl knw how annoying ur in game. Well nothing changed on forum too u still hav those negative karmas simply show how pathetic loser ur.

Stop wasting my time.

Scumbags like you dont deserve to get a reply. Pummy isnt me all the time 4ppl play pummy any problem?

U r soo much butthurt that u cant resist to keep calm ;D

[quote author=Squirtle link=topic=87673.msg543293#msg543293 

Let me tell I'll pvp any of ur char,anywhr anytime just pm my shaman Sorceressz. I got lots of ss of u dieing to a ranger. Ppl knw how annoying ur in game. Well nothing changed on forum too u still hav those negative karmas simply show how pathetic loser ur.

Stop wasting my time.

Scumbags like you dont deserve to get a reply. Pummy isnt me all the time 4ppl play pummy any problem?

U r soo much butthurt that u cant resist to keep calm ;D

love the false accusations of me being mad. well youre the weak pummy that does nothing but cry.

i love making you cry btw  :dirol: youre too easy Pummy

I agree with this. Sorceressz is a real PRO. He can beat Panchens/Zeusxelie with ease. You noobs dont even compare to him or me.

EDIT: Post count 666  :blush: O:-) :diablo:

55856_.png

55857_.png

55858_.png

55859_.png

i don't get it,you post arena pictures because you win alot,you play one of this game easiest classes,and you are rich to +10 everything,beside you go arena all day,abviously you will get alot of arena win pictures,what so spacial about it to brag?but it isn't your fuilt,it is the people's who give a damn for it fuilt.

ok you guys listen to what I have to say. I am really confused ok so a while ago, I was masturbating with an egg and I was just about to orgasm when all of a sudden my vag just like... sucked it up. it was like a vacuum. not just a regular vacuum. my vag is a dyson. anyway, I was so scared and spent the rest of the night trying to queef out that egg but it wouldnt come out.[/size]so the other day I was playing basketball in gym and the egg fell out! it fell into my underwear. I was too afraid to take it out and people probably thought iwas growing a penis or something.... so I didnt take it out of my underwear until I got home and the effing egg was HARDBOILED! my vagina is a vacuum AND a pot of boiling water. it hardboiled an egg! i'm not done.... so i put it in the fridge because i didnt know what else to do... and couple hours later, my dad was eating an egg salad sandwhich!

55868_.png

55869_.png

55870_.png