Shaman is too strong a profession

Apk

In particular, the use of the castle healing medicine shaman, often 1v2, even if his equipment is not all 10, the same operating environment, easy 1v2.

People don't feel the need to weaken the shaman? ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 8:14 AM, Apk said:

In particular, the use of the castle healing medicine shaman, often 1v2, even if his equipment is not all 10, the same operating environment, easy 1v2.

People don't feel the need to weaken the shaman? ? 

That happens with all passive healers, also ur friend druid becomes op under a +60% healing recived effect

• 2 months later...

Shaman is not only good healing class but also does a lot of damage with totem. I think shaman needs nerf.

Edited by Abraxass

2 минуты назад, Abraxass сказал:

Shaman is not only good healing class but also does a lot of damage with totem. I think shaman needs nerf.

Warden too warden is to strong (i druid) 

4 hours ago, Топхил said:

Warden too warden is to strong (i druid) 

I agree. Wardens can take on 5v1 in arena. I'm a lvl 20 DeathKnight and I die to a lvl 12 warden. Shamans are on the stronger end of the Legion but not op

5 hours ago, Abraxass said:

In order to be good on both you'll have to build a hybrid build and a Critical Hit set. With such items you'll lack of skills which might be considered as supporting skills hence you sacrifice something for something; no pain, no gain. Other classes have got anything by sacrificing 0. I could make a few names but you might guess them on your own, AND this is not the right topic for that. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's is obvious that a class without stun/control (please don't mention earthquake) needs a higher dmg - remember that we're talking about gradative damage, not even inst. <face palm>

Shamans needs to move around the screen in a PvP situation, while "totem heal" requires you to stay within an area - the only opportunity is while using "Blind", and "earthquake" can't even hold players around the damage totem long enough if you have any PvP build, you simply won't have points to study this skill anyways. I still think Earthquake must be modified/improved, for GvG purposes. 

The combo Blind + totem + quake is not that effective as you might think. If you want to make damage, you have to sacrifice stats like Accuracy. Blind raises the ammount of Dodge thus, with an already low ammount of the Accuracy parameter, you're most likely going to miss 2 of the 5 hits Fire Totem deals. 

It's not a case that most of the shamans are switching for Weakness totem, as it is extremely more effective now in every scenario. 

6 hours ago, Akasha said:

It's is obvious that a class without stun/control (please don't mention earthquake) needs a higher dmg - remember that we're talking about gradative damage, not even inst. <face palm>

Shamans needs to move around the screen in a PvP situation, while "totem heal" requires you to stay within an area - the only opportunity is while using "Blind", and "earthquake" can't even hold players around the damage totem long enough if you have any PvP build, you simply won't have points to study this skill anyways. I still think Earthquake must be modified/improved, for GvG purposes. 

It's not only earthquake which has to be modified, as active shaman player fighting elfs we lack support skills elfs have. As skills like druids shield barrier absorb dmg and heal them 2000, their just recent added shield skill healing them 4000-6000, paladins shield which cycles endlessly and absorbing 10.000 dmg among with classes like bladedancer hitting same dmg as trucks and rangers with double hits and high speed rate we only have heal totem which forces us to stand at a specific area and base heal to survive, since ancestor hand only absorbs 500 dmg(compared to paladins shield its a joke) and isnt worth to put any skill points on.. it's not like we can do hella much against it either when youre under the effect of rush stun which lasts 6seconds, druids root which can cycle endless, paladins fetter etc etc

On 11/6/2020 at 7:54 PM, Akasha said:

I still think Earthquake must be modified/improved, for GvG purposes. 

I'm really rooting for this. An extra effect or longer duration or both would be a minor change that would go a long way. 

Totems are so obvious in pvp scenarios like you've mentioned and quake just doesn't have enough duration. 

Fire totem misses a good 2/5 hits when blind on and it's just too easy to go out of range of the totem. 

Edited by TheCaster

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think Shamans are extremely OP.

The class is really efficient at large group pvps, like GvGs , War and Battle for Castles.

But not the most sought after on PVE content, because they lack utilities ( buffs and etc)

But Druids, Necros and Priests are not left behind overall. Just excel in different areas.

:advise: