Remote AOE In arena

Shtaks

Hi,

Just some food for thought - or may be someone can give me some different perspective.

I ran into this problematic scenario in Arena (a lot) -  a team of 4-5 shaman/warlock who all use remote AOE which disables us all far from attack range leaving absolutely no chance for the my side to win... My side not weak at all but barely gets to retaliate before we are all half dead.

Only AOE on our side is a human wizard which has to go close to attack and does not compete with the remote disabling AOE attacks of warlock + shaman combination.

This may be not as noteable in smaller groups, but in large group they simply can hold the whole opposing team grounded none stop.

Perhaps someone can give me tactical ideas.

If not - please note that there is a high imbalance when facing such groups of remote AOE attackers - may be a change is in order to make their AOE less remote, or allow the other side remote disabling attacks?

Its an opshit  :facepalm:

5 warlocks can stun the whole opponent team for 10 seconds or more if they are together

Important is to stay away from others in your team so if one gets stunned others wont.This isnt easy though cuz of bug position. still 5x dark circle + 5x fear AND massive stagger from puddle and life exhaust will make any meele team to deal 0 damage

easy tip :crazy: get a paladin to help u in arena  :spiteful: 1paladin will disable all 5, just get him close enough to let him fetter them  :good: another tip dont run in a line when facing oponnents in arena vs any classes, go run in a speratly so some of u will evade the aoe stuns

easy tip :crazy: get a paladin to help u in arena  :spiteful: 1paladin will disable all 5, just get him close enough to let him fetter them  :good: another tip dont run in a line when facing oponnents in arena vs any classes, go run in a speratly so some of u will evade the aoe stuns

Not really. Warlocks and shamans will blind/fear you first 95% of the time. So the other team needs more than 1 pally.

not going in the circle is tricky if its a tight space, even trickier if its cast on you ;)

I don't want to yell out just to complain or demand one imbalance to correct another, just saying i think there's a gap there.

Some options:

Perhaps lower duration for remote AOE stun effects?

Perhaps make AOE stun effects make affected enemy immune to consequent effect by same spell from a different enemy for a 3-5 second period.

Something that will keep these spells effectively powerful - but not completely disabling when encountered a large group that uses them.

easy tip :crazy: get a paladin to help u in arena  :spiteful: 1paladin will disable all 5, just get him close enough to let him fetter them  :good:

he will never get close enough to fetters, and will be 0 dmg.

paladins and dk are the worst class to go vs warlock.

ya sometimes full aoe party full +0 can kill party of full +10 meele, but it depends on how smart is everyone individualy, and as a team.

dont over block the same oponent

go in diferent lines against warlock and shamans, go all together against noob rogues and barbs

hit same target

check party list at the left side of the screen to know wich one to heal

use ur agro if ur friend is trying to escape from a meele (that will give him/her one or two secs to run)

dont use a blocking skill on a player with less than 600 hp

agressive attitude will succed against chicken weak noob attitude

dont put energy on your helm :P

invite hyper pro highly skilled hyper damager heavily enduranced insane slayer unbeateable paladin, or two

ya sometimes full aoe party full +0 can kill party of full +10 meele, but it depends on how smart is everyone individualy, and as a team.

dont over block the same oponent

go in diferent lines against warlock and shamans, go all together against noob rogues and barbs

hit same target

check party list at the left side of the screen to know wich one to heal

use ur agro if ur friend is trying to escape from a meele (that will give him/her one or two secs to run)

dont use a blocking skill on a player with less than 600 hp

agressive attitude will succed against chicken weak noob attitude

dont put energy on your helm :P

invite hyper pro highly skilled hyper damager heavily enduranced insane slayer unbeateable paladin, or two

Thanks.

although the last line is kind of impossible for noobs like me :D

Also what is an unbeatable paladin? i am a paladin and i am so sadly easily beatable i sometimes beat myself by mistake  :crazy:

Thanks.

although the last line is kind of impossible for noobs like me :D

Also what is an unbeatable paladin? i am a paladin and i am so sadly easily beatable i sometimes beat myself by mistake  :crazy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cof cof, pallys... :facepalm:

U dnt go in:

they cast on u ;D

Just dont go too close then. Wait till the warlock cast its sircle and go then!

bttr add option a)easy arena b)hard arena c)hell arena:D

d) arena vs all warlock/shaman  e) Arena vs Chuck Norris!

When encountering arena vs Chuck Norris you do not enter an Arena fight. You instantly lose an arena ticket with no score gain at all and your lose count goes up 10 points.

1) and it is first and most important rule is to seperate,2up,2down,and 1suicider in mid C:

2)try grabbing 3palas,a priest,a mage,paladin go mid with him shielded other 2palas seperated trying to use fetter,and the moment a fetter is worked the mage who behind run spamming his 3skills and priest use his multiple while 3palas timing their fetters to make sure they fetters stack to 10-12sec,

3)in volcan arena,just log off bro,there is no chance :/

Warlock is the greatest creation of devs and made to bring imbalance in the game.

But although it made for noob people I still not like it coz its easy mode and trolls favourite char.

Don't make suggestion of it coz it won't happen but just give suggestion about miracle shop items

Warlock is the greatest creation of devs and made to bring imbalance in the game.

But although it made for noob people I still not like it coz its easy mode

Talking about easy auto AoE skills for easy wins take a look at Mages

Angel coming! Nice post spanish :)

WTF mage party is too OP than warlock, without stun they can deal masive damage like boom, all died wow....