LAKE ELEMENTAL quest location should change

darklaser

I have a paladian of us sapphire. Tired of doing this quest i.e. lake elemental  :wacko:  Made 3-4 party and attacked lake but mc always killed me :shok:  if kill mc they come back again wiht more mc  :crazy:  because puma valley is just left to lake so they respawn and come again :unknw:  so lake location should be changed  :diablo:  to firstborns land or within mc land somewhere which is little bit is safe from mc  8)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They should change dinalt position, not lake position.  ;D

It's not only for elves. Mc's have same problem.

Lake Elemental near 2 cross Pumas Valley and Dinalt too. Chainless , it's mean hard work.

And elves can come to lake . But mc's cant because bridge of caravan always blocked by elves. Trap, trap and again trap.

I think Dinalt and Lake's place is good. Not need change anything.

:facepalm:  sorry, but harden the duck up seriously. Chainless has always been a hair puller and it should remain that way. Endure the pain like we all have, cause when you finally get it done you can also feel that achievement. No pain no gain.. get to it soldier  ;)

I have a paladian of us sapphire. Tired of doing this quest i.e. lake elemental  :wacko:  Made 3-4 party and attacked lake but mc always killed me :shok:  if kill mc they come back again wiht more mc  :crazy:  because puma valley is just left to lake so they respawn and come again :unknw:  so lake location should be changed  :diablo:  to firstborns land or within mc land somewhere which is little bit is safe from mc  8)

just ask pliskin,i done it with him nd a friend(druid)and one other priest  8)

:bad: Agree....Eventhough Im an mc....I see that lake elememtal is suck coz is near the road....Many people cross that road

Even someone that dont sse they atk but mc will chat in that area said that elf elf elf....lol

Sad for elf ;D But I agree to change

Its balance now. I dont want it change.

But, If lake should be move, caravan passage in sentinel side must add too.

uuugh seriously? What next? Complain about BG?.. it is so close to elf side after all..... is so many willing to give up that major farm spot to make it fair on elf who want lake? I Think not.

If you ask me I think most of their positions (except BG and Gariel) should change. With more people playing the game, it is literally impossible to do BG quests. You need a minimum of 3 parties to do it. But of course, Warspear is filled with lazy bums...

• 2 weeks later...

Elfs die on lake coz run like Lemmings main road.Use brain hide,log out wait for other ,hide slowly go ,dont rush...

u get more chance ,and ofc i be waiting on lake  :blush: :yahoo:

My friend ask me to help her kill sea Monster . I am surprised that she managed to the sea monster island alone and after dead 3 times i am managed to get there too thx to my MGS stealth skill. But then she let mobs kill her self..  what a strange beauiful girl (i hve seen her photo on facebook) :S

Usually the location is not the first problem; it is the respawn time. When we hide we can't see if lake elemental is already respawned and when we wait at the location we know we are dead in a couple of minutes...

• 1 month later...

At last my lake is done  :yahoo: did it with only 1 ranger :lol:  was very lucky that mc even they saw but did not attack i think they afraid of us 8) xD but after its done i feel like heaven  ;D  and sea was done in only 1 try :shok:  bg was easy  :lol:  then i wore cl armor and helm :pleasantry:  for those whose cl is not done i say try try but dont cry  :clapping:

At last my lake is done  :yahoo: did it with only 1 ranger :lol:  was very lucky that mc even they saw but did not attack i think they afraid of us 8) xD but after its done i feel like heaven  ;D  and sea was done in only 1 try :shok:  bg was easy  :lol:  then i wore cl armor and helm :pleasantry:  for those whose cl is not done i say try try but dont cry  :clapping:

You will sometimes find that some farmers are just simply more interested in their farm than killing CL questors. For those who are just that may have the intelligence to realise its better to allow cl questors a kill rather than continuesly fighting for the boss.

You will sometimes find that some farmers are just simply more interested in their farm than killing CL questors. For those who are just that may have the intelligence to realise its better to allow cl questors a kill rather than continuesly fighting for the boss.

Yup they are nice people. But so far i've only seen 1 pt do that in Eu and i've played for 3 years :crazy: