SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

how weak is crossfit. playing crossline, but still noob die 1 on 1.  :facepalm:

im not the noob runner for heal and hide on cove with urs mobs pets and elvic with his poter skill :facepalm:  camp in cove  ;)

U no are. Strong just are a kid rich with amp 9 and runner  ;)  i like see u in the old update with no amp vs me.

and why dont up all photos of your corpse and elvic poting 2 vs me  :crazy:

lol next time you wanna pick a fight, so it with someone with your level amps, maybe you'll win. btw knox has +8 staff and +7 armor ;)

and don't forget his +8 staff will deal full damage since there is no moon def in armours

lol next time you wanna pick a fight, so it with someone with your level amps, maybe you'll win. btw knox has +8 staff and +7 armor ;)

Just wait a weeks. And i owned with my amp +10 hahahahaha

i can understand he run,shamans run too but no the fking amp especial for richs oil kids  crying wanting more more and win poors players with pots  :crazy:

i can understand he run,shamans run too but no the fking amp especial for richs oil kids  crying wanting more more and win poors players with pots  :crazy:

hahaha. even with ur +10 sword. you still gonna be a piece of noob rouge who think can play crossline with me.  :lol:  lol i never use pots killing you, ur easy to kill. what for i use pots.  :'( hahahah. go study more kid, and get better life and a better work.  :yahoo:

well cool for you, then your playing what Warspear want you to do. they want you to get mad and hate so then you will amp more just so you can kill those you hate. perfect strategy those Russians $$$ cha-ching :rofl:

well cool for you, then your playing what Warspear want you to do. they want you to get mad and hate so then you will amp more just so you can kill those you hate. perfect strategy those Russians $$$ cha-ching :rofl:

Oh yea none in your clan have weapons amped at 9 spending more money trying amping to 10 to done their dream kill the people about they are mad when they got killed from them 5vs1 (too cowards to come alone like knox and cross did) so badly with less amp :lol:  And you talk like elvic pots and repair scrolls are free and dont help russians devs get more money :tease:

Oh yea none in your clan have weapons amped at 9 spending more money trying amping to 10 to done their dream kill the people about they are mad when they got killed from them 5vs1 (too cowards to come alone like knox and cross did) so badly with less amp :lol:  And you talk like elvic pots and repair scrolls are free and dont help russians devs get more money :tease:

LOL who said no one in my clan not use amps, if you want to amp go ahead i have no problem with that. I just stated what i realized a long time ago. who is coward? if you want to fight with one of us 1v1 just say. I already know you are stronger than me and i would lose 1v1 with your op shaman but if you would like for fun like i said just say.  :lol:

Oh yea none in your clan have weapons amped at 9 spending more money trying amping to 10 to done their dream kill the people about they are mad when they got killed from them 5vs1 (too cowards to come alone like knox and cross did) so badly with less amp :lol: 

lol. its not my problem cross get low amply or whatever. he's the one who got big mouth.  8)

lol. its not my problem cross get low amply or whatever. he's the one who got big mouth.  8)

:crazy:

hahaha. even with ur +10 sword. you still gonna be a piece of noob rouge who think can play crossline with me.  :lol:  lol i never use pots killing you, ur easy to kill. what for i use pots.  :'( hahahah. go study more kid, and get better life and a better work.  :yahoo:

will i see u dont stop saying stupids post of kid with problem mental my replies to yours post now are this :  :crazy:

Guys... This is screenshot topic... All you do is argue and debate  :facepalm:

almost all topic here has drama  :facepalm: ....  from warspear to shopspear and maybe we can add dramaspear  ;D ....  it's endless....

look how poor crossfit come from a long way and dead.  :lol:

sorry for you but mc dont have a long way was coming killing parasite and runing in 20 minutes -30  :spiteful:  and i dc yesterday in alien with 2 drops  :spiteful:  medallon pene and shaman level 18  :spiteful:  in ur boss corner ahahahahahahahah i died yes but vs 2 partys  :facepalm:

sorry for you but mc dont have a long way was coming killing parasite and runing in 20 minutes -30  :spiteful: 

that shows how easy lab is for MC  :shok:

and guys: pleae stop the drama,we have enough drama yet,dont u think so ? :drinks:

and guys: pleae stop the drama,we have enough drama yet,dont u think so ? :drinks:

mc lab is harder t run, less crossing areas, elf side is wayyyyyy to easy  :facepalm:

mc lab have a litle areas and harders in elf areas of lab are more big and more easy for run  :yahoo:

If we trade Factions for 1 day you will see us in full lvl 18 sets, Elves are really stupid, no joke, well I'm not gonna teach you guys how to do lab.

If we trade Factions for 1 day you will see us in full lvl 18 sets, Elves are really stupid, no joke, well I'm not gonna teach you guys how to do lab.

we didnt even asking mc to teach us.  :facepalm:

we didnt even asking mc to teach us.  :facepalm:

then why people say MC do lab so easily and all that crap? :unknw: well thats my answer when I ask.. :facepalm:  and who said we wanted to teach you ?  :search:

well I'm not gonna teach you guys how to do lab.

and who said we wanted to teach you ?  :search:

did I ask for a teach from you while you posting 1st quote? I bet not.  :wacko:

did I ask for a teach from you while you posting 1st quote? I bet not.  :wacko:

do understand the meaning of NOT.

do understand the meaning of NOT.

I understand all ur words, but so far as I know, no elves here in this topic asking how to do lab. then, what bother you posting

??  8)

elf lab is easy, its we cant find another good party to go hunt all those bosses, seen my vid at red eyeball?  :facepalm:

mc lab harder? hmm lets test it  :spiteful:

teach us? pfff we've killed all elf bosses with the MINIMUM amount of poeple. i made a vid of one boss with min. amount of poeple to show and encourage other elfs that if 4 people can kill a boss then why not 5

but i guess it encouraged the wrong side  :facepalm:

btw we dont run through lab, we kill everything, running would be suicide xD

teach us? pfff we've killed all elf bosses with the MINIMUM amount of poeple. i made a vid of one boss with min. amount of poeple to show and encourage other elfs that if 4 people can kill a boss then why not 5

but i guess it encouraged the wrong side  :facepalm:

that's not what I mean, Seriously you guys are not reading properly, READ again with UNDERSTANDING  :facepalm:

Do you understand the word NOT?? seriously stop making a ducking big deal out of nothing, I mean that I am not to tell you guys how to do lab, I didn't say anything like you guys suck at it, jeez this is what I hate about people who just read 1 phrase and focus on the bad things, It's like a soccer game, we are enemies and we are talking about strategies etc. then I say I'm not gonna tell you guys our strategy to give you guys the advantage, now you understand?