SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

You know the word Sarcasm? Broder? Bro?  :lol:

I go check babe :yahoo: :blush: :yahoo: :blush: :yahoo: :blush: :yahoo: :blush: O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) ;D ;D

I go check babe :yahoo: :blush: :yahoo: :blush: :yahoo: :blush: :yahoo: :blush: O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) ;D ;D

LOL, I didn't have to make a screen, here it is guys, Spanish and 100% GAY

romance in emerald elfs,

these two lovers are rarely seen alone, and always stick close togther, usually in this type of position, ashurain likes to dominate his toys

im dissapointed in you sulla, you can try to pass this off as a joke and "dont take it serious" but you know you are targeting them. if you dont take things seriously like you say then why are you so hung up Ashurain and elvic. I saw madmaxxx say elvic is Ashus dog but the same could be said of the people that hang out with you sulla.  So what was i when i hung out with ashu, did you guys say shit about me too? although ashu and i are not in good terms you don't see me spamming stuff about him or telling people whiny shit or trying to humiliate him. where is the respect?

and shyleen i know elvic didnt say but i think he felt bad when he saw you comment with the laughing smilies.

the only reason that killing elvics druid was a big issue was because you guys and other mc (spanish) always said wog were traitors and backstabbers and blah blah. it was only becasue[glow=red,2,300] I [/glow]asked questions about what happened that the truth came out, WOG DID NOT ATK YOU GUYS FIRST.

ashu did not kick me for from party for elvic's sake, the only thing ashu did for elvic was to defend him when mc broke peace first and attacked elvic which is what any friend, i think, would have done.

ashu kicked me becasue i didnt atk mc ppl i knew. were i the opposite, had i been on mc side i think i would have been treated much worse. ive seen mc trade chat all mc say is i hate elfs blah blah hate+hate+hate. elf trade chat isnt poisoned with hate as much as mc

ashus ideas are not unique, there are mc who think all enemy with a red name should die too.

it sounds like your saying you sought retribution for what he did to me, its a nice gesture, but i have been friends with them for almost a year. although we have our differences its better to just part ways with no ill will or nasty comments

I never said all wogs backstab, kingglia did it many times then asked peace and again broke he was really crazy ok.

Ashu 1 day start attack me and many of us when we don't know why, and shotta always attacked me same with elvic, i never had peace with him.. and with knox i had a misunderstanding and now both have peace same with day, mohamad and you (when u don't attack :wacko: ) and they are good people specially mohamad.

I never killed cici if you believe ashu lies (btw, the guy who make more damage to all wog clan) its your problem.

Just yesterday ashu lied again to sulla and said he killed me 6x alone, then sulla loged my shaman and kick his liar ass so hard. 

I know ashu its your friend, elvic its your friend too kicking our elves allies (and some ex-wogs too) of parties and blackmailing them making pressure to kill us or if not, ignore list.

Just to see the difference between us, knox and cross (1 of my best friends) had a pvp, cross started say bad words because he lose and i defended knox and talked with cross. And i still not defending cross when knox attack him, and cross don't blackmail me for that, its their problem and they should talk if they want peace.

And elves don't talk bad about MCs at trade chat? You kidding? Always they insulting many of us coz they died, i see it when i spy elf trade chat more times than mc trade chat who is full of kidding, gayness, and jokes. :good:

In conclusion for my thats a game war-spear i kill all enemies red except any newbie if he dont touch me and mohamad,knox,espartacos ad others names i forget  :facepalm: if dont like f#%$k you.

dont like traitors, dont like style of much elfs they needed for camp and crying in crossings and riff.  :aggressive:

and the gaylovers never walk alone why they know if alone its a free kill (ashulvic )

Good work too in. The stupid invented wog its a good idea give all drops of clan to knox knoxville ashurain elvic cici sames persons poor ppl of ur clan ahhh i forgot wog dont exist  :crazy:

Edited :  ZASSSS IN THE FACEEE!!    EN TODA LA BOCAAAA ZAS ZASSS  :aggressive:

ashu atk you becasue you atked cici which is were it all began, which broke peace. what do you mean when i dont attk i only did it once :tease:  and i told you why, and then you spam ashu and made things worse.

cici was there when you atk so,,, even still why did you pm them to see what the problem was?

so what if ashu has the most damage in our clan what does that have to do with this? madmaxx has the highest atk in your clan...

kicking elf allies? lol hes only kicked me

i didnt say they never say bad things, lol gayness? there is none of that on this side

though i have no problem with gay people.

@crossfit you don't know anything about our clan so shut up. so what you seen two people fight together, it doesn't mean they ALWAYS do that, or what are you know that for sure because your so obsessed you stock them?

In conclusion for my thats a game war-spear i kill all enemies red except any newbie if he dont touch me and mohamad,knox,espartacos ad others names i forget  :facepalm: if dont like f#%$k you.

dont like traitors, dont like style of much elfs they needed for camp and crying in crossings and riff.  :aggressive:

and the gaylovers never walk alone why they know if alone its a free kill (ashulvic )

Good work too in. The stupid invented wog its a good idea give all drops of clan to knox knoxville ashurain elvic cici sames persons poor ppl of ur clan ahhh i forgot wog dont exist  :crazy:

Edited :  ZASSSS IN THE FACEEE!!    EN TODA LA BOCAAAA ZAS ZASSS  :aggressive:

hahah. now cross and others who talk shit about wog, i will not tolerated to kill you guys. have my words.

@Knox & Cheza, It's not their fault they insult Ashu, HAVE YOU EVEN MET HIM LATELY?? Oh yeah, I forgot he acts like a good boy infront of his clanmates, well I have never met such a bastard like him. I thought he was a good friend. and why they call Elvic his dog? because he listens to that bastard, killing the good MCs, I didn't want to attack ashu but when I saw how he acts I didn't like him anymore, and remember cheza, he even told you to backstab your friends.

@Merc How is Ashu killing "good mc" a big issue when your clans goes by the rules that if you don't know the elf, kill them regardless if they are "good" or "bad." Elvic his dog? and you dont always hang around Sulla? Thats not meant to attack you, I'm only pointing that out. I've seen Ashu at his worst and best trust me, you only see the exterior and you listen to what other people say. What he said or didnt say to me is my business, you dont know the exact things that happen on this side so how can you judge or call out? I know a bad person who shows me his bad side. i dont know if he thinks hes so right, but it certainly shifted my view of him. I believe he is also the one who feeds rumors to the mc side, but that is only specualtion. Anyway Ashurainx has never disrespected me despite any fights that have occurred just like in any other friendship. But enough this argument is pointless, I just wanna have fun, that what we all chose characters in warspear is it not? why bring other emotions like hate and childish acts. A new chapter has begun in WOG i can tell you that.  ;D

@Merc How is Ashu killing "good mc" a big issue when your clans goes by the rules that if you don't know the elf, kill them regardless if they are "good" or "bad." Elvic his dog? and you dont always hang around Sulla? Thats not meant to attack you, I'm only pointing that out. I've seen Ashu at his worst and best trust me, you only see the exterior and you listen to what other people say. What he said or didnt say to me is my business, you dont know the exact things that happen on this side so how can you judge or call out? I know a bad person who shows me his bad side. i dont know if he thinks hes so right, but it certainly shifted my view of him. I believe he is also the one who feeds rumors to the mc side, but that is only specualtion. Anyway Ashurainx has never disrespected me despite any fights that have occurred just like in any other friendship. But enough this argument is pointless, lets just have fun. A new chapter has begun in WOG.  ;D

Well, that is your point of view, he and I are old friends, I remember when I went to elf he wouldn't even say hi to me or welcome back. and allot of people said he turned to a jerk, NOT only MCs, but Elves too, they say he is greedy and if you don't attack MCs he will get mad at you and tell others to ignore you. Well I don't know what really happened, Though I remember before Day went on MCs asking me why I attacked Ashu's ranger, But I never attacked his ranger, Maybe Day been telling him lies, I Don't really know..

ashu atk you becasue you atked cici which is were it all began, which broke peace. what do you mean when i dont attk i only did it once :tease:  and i told you why, and then you spam ashu and made things worse.

cici was there when you atk so,,, even still why did you pm them to see what the problem was?

so what if ashu has the most damage in our clan what does that have to do with this? madmaxx has the highest atk in your clan...

i didnt say they never say bad things, lol gayness? there is none of that on this side

though i have no problem with gay people.

@crossfit you don't know anything about our clan so shut up. so what you seen two people fight together, it doesn't mean they ALWAYS do that, or what are you know that for sure because your so obsessed you stock them?

shut up ur mouth iand go play tibiame.  I can talk shit of the short mind of wog ppl why yes  ;)

crossfit is noob. everytime I ask him to 1 on 1. he will say this, " okay lets go. you and Spanish " lol. how coword he is until he bring Spanish to this fight. I know ur noob weak rouge cross. ur nothing against me.  :mega_shok:

crossfit is noob. everytime I ask him to 1 on 1. he will say this, " okay lets go. you and Spanish " lol. how coword he is until he bring Spanish to this fight. I know ur noob weak rouge cross. ur nothing against me.  :mega_shok:

U know the true dont lie :facepalm:

First i says pvp using crossing because u are a rich amp guy and can hide and heal ,all know

Second if want humillation try pvp again vs spanish and die again range vs range  :)

Third. Im not noob im inteligent player with normal amp +5 and can kill all with my crossing  :spiteful: . I wanna see you using NOOB amp armor vs me  :spiteful: who is the noob?

When u have eggs for win me in crossing pvp call me  ;)

ashu atk you becasue you atked cici which is were it all began, which broke peace.

1st lie, i never attacked cici questing (anyway lot of us don't know he was elvic/shotta, and if i knowed he was elvic, for sure i will went kill him because i never had peace with that guy, he always attacked me, but i didn't kill his cici questing.

And if you believe their lie, then why ashu go kill us all not only me? :unknw: 

I pmed ashu that day to know what happened.. he didn't reply and i ask again and he said " i don't chat, just play". When i asked him why he attack us he said " i don't care" So why u take care about it then?

and then you spam ashu and made things worse.

Told u because i didn't know what was his problem.

I mean ashu is the guy who make worse things and more "damage" to all wog clan and members, nothing about how many hundred $ he spend on their weapons.

Evic also kick shyleen of party and ignored her when she don't help him kill me and suprememan while we going help marashka new players and he wanted disturb us.

Exactly the same ashu did with day when he don't attacked us, kik and ignore :good:

[...]

i'm done argueing, you can say that happened and other people could say different, one thing is for sure everyone will say what is convenient. no matter how much i wanna know what happened i will never know for certain, but at this point i dont really care so just move on.

all should keep cool and drink coffee now :drinks:

lol i agree, someone should take some cofee and relax,  :good:

:shok: and now? Where is the noob hahaha i winned you in pvp dont cry. In next update i give a oportunity for try win me but i amp more  :spiteful:

No. Shaman on my same place lol they around saw ur corpse fail. And the second round u had lucky win for a crit and only for 200+ hp  :crazy: in update of new clases round 3  with same amp :spiteful: