SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

yes but with your wording you are saying that elf are stupid and dont know how to hunt in lab am i wrong? big deal? never. im just commenting  :blush:

i'm an elf so i'm stupid? maybe rephrase it if that not what u mean.

yes but with your wording you are saying that elf are stupid and dont know how to hunt in lab am i wrong? big deal? never. im just commenting  :blush:

Not all elves, Cause most of the time I see elves complaining MC do lab easily with earthquake when they are Overpopulated and Have rangers that can kill mob in a second yet they complain and from the start MC have already done all bosses while elves where struggling at medusa etc etc etc. I go play wow now  :wacko:

nice shot knox ;D :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  anak sucks

their is no: mc lab hard, elf lab easy-.-

just for u,for the mc, our lab is much easier cause more crossing,bigger areas,so u can rush faster, but we elfs cant rush as easy/fast as mc... and merc...dont try to be a teacher ;D

and i reached area where ur first boss is alone....with my level 12 rogue,only 1 middle gift-pot...try reach 1. elfs boss arena alone with a lv 12 bd ;D

20-30 minutes to alien? well,play elf and try it...and when some elfs did it in 20 mins,then tell me and proof it pls,i wanna see it,i wanna know the secret  ;D 

@merc:  nice reg :drinks:

back to topic, new extrem multiboxxer  :facepalm:

today at kratt,some hours ago

i said i report him(wanted him to be scared of me :lol: ),then he said: other 2 are my brothers  :facepalm: :bad:

11427_.png

MC lab = hard for Earth + run + kill parasite, Elf lab = Easy for Earth + run + kill parasite, both labs are equal except bosses since they are not the same.

and merc...dont try to be a teacher ;D

I don't wanna be a teacher, the children are crazy  :tease:

MC lab = hard for Earth + run + kill parasite, Elf lab = Easy for Earth + run + kill parasite, both labs are equal except bosses since they are not the same.

I don't wanna be a teacher, the children are crazy  :tease:

not important, better say something about my new screen of new extrem multi :rofl:

i know that i cant proof it,and even if i can devs dont care,even if they say they multibox(use 1 device) they cant do anything,but its still quiet funny to see how 3 guys act when 1 player play them: 2 guys stay,and 1 guy move :lol: then other guy move,other 2 stay again ;D

thats why i posted it in screenshots,and not in support :friends:

nice shot knox ;D :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  anak sucks

just for u,for the mc, our lab is much easier cause more crossing,bigger areas,so u can rush faster, but we elfs cant rush as easy/fast as mc... and merc...dont try to be a teacher ;D

and i reached area where ur first boss is alone....with my level 12 rogue,only 1 middle gift-pot...try reach 1. elfs boss arena alone with a lv 12 bd ;D

20-30 minutes to alien? well,play elf and try it...and when some elfs did it in 20 mins,then tell me and proof it pls,i wanna see it,i wanna know the secret  ;D 

@merc:  nice reg :drinks:

well i guess that is why elf lab is made for elves and mc lab is made for mcs....  both was made according to each factions skills and abilities.... correct me if im wrong....

8) another epic screenshot, as usual i have nothing to do, but one of my favorite hobit is Hunting Mc Players, But now i will caught with my pokeballs. :crazy: its ur turn to catch the 255 Mc Players hahaha : sulla and others are the rare to Catch :pleasantry:  hahaha

:yahoo:

hiОпубликованное фото

Yesterday i logged at alien because we hunted that boss last time (elf bosses easier mode, we need a break too 8) ) and elves killed me when i log, we go there again with just 6 people and killed 3 partys hunting there and hunted alien 4 times (with a bit of luck dropping :blush: ).

Then 4 partys reach there on 40 minutes and they killed us like always because they are outnumbered.

I revived 7 times and disturbed them for that a with the help of madmax and crossfit.

And later we see at elf trade chat some elves saying "all mcs are rich" "they are hackers for that" and asurainx ( a +9 amped dude ) started say we cheat mcoins with bugs because he can't understand 7 revives=420 mcoins= 9 signs.

And just for amp any item to +9 all people even amped know how many crazy number of signs and coins you should need.. see jayrox video amping :wacko:  Enjoy  :friends:

11469_.jpg

11470_.png

11471_.jpg

11472_.png

YOU pm Elvic saying that you and other mc were using some kind of cheat engine that generated fake gift codes. so obviously elves were going to accuse you and others of cheating. When they were saying "bug" they were referring to the cheat that you said mc were using.

;D

1. i have nothing to do with your discussion about "who is rich and can kill others in lab and who not",so let my name out of there ;D

2. i have never bought signs with miracle coins.like i said 100 times, all signs i got for lab drops (ask tegan,seggetario (baldric each),juniper(but i think it was his other char,dont remember)) kris of abyss,mrukupuku(ranger,cant spell his name:D) lranger helmet and and and  ;) 

and now,go on fighting about killing others in lab,and who is rich and why... ;D

i think we dont have to discuss about it,theres almost no "fair" fight in this game,cause nearly everybody have another amp lv.

when spansih and other decide to spend money just to kill weak elfs,why not? i think its a waste of money,but they seem to be rich,so everybody is free to decide where to waste his money ;D

i think its not a reason to be proud..but well,nevermind.everybody is free to do what he wants do(if its legal ;) )

now we should enjoy game,and dont discuss here :drinks:

;D

1. i have nothing to do with your discussion about "who is rich and can kill others in lab and who not",so let my name out of there ;D

2. i have never bought signs with miracle coins.like i said 100 times, all signs i got for lab drops (ask tegan,seggetario (baldric each),juniper(but i think it was his other char,dont remember)) kris of abyss,mrukupuku(ranger,cant spell his name:D) lranger helmet and and and  ;)  only thing i bought for this video were 20 damage spheres,signs i got for lab drops,other damage spheres i bought with gold ;)

and now,go on fighting about killing others in lab,and who is rich and why... ;D

My amp is with hard farming gold,  8)  good work jayrox , better sell items labs  :facepalm:  more fast

i think we dont have to discuss about it,theres almost no "fair" fight in this game,cause nearly everybody have another amp lv.

when spansih and other decide to spend money just to kill weak elfs,why not? i think its a waste of money,but they seem to be rich,so everybody is free to decide where to waste his money ;D

i think its not a reason to be proud..but well,nevermind.everybody is free to do what he wants do(if its legal ;) )

now we should enjoy game,and dont discuss here :drinks:

kudos kudos

and yes for once i agree with cross, good work :D

i prefer having +7/8 weapon instead of using ugly lv 17 treads (for what i have to use signs for amp again to...so better i trade it with signs ;D )

YOU pm Elvic saying that you and other mc were using some kind of cheat engine that generated fake gift codes. so obviously elves were going to accuse you and others of cheating. When they were saying "bug" they were referring to the cheat that you said mc were using.

Ok all this screens was just for kidding and show the people who can't accept they lose, but now u make it serious saying i said I'm cheater without proof.

1- Wtf, I never said i use or any friend use any cheat or fake mcoins or whatever, my mcoins are 100% legal ( i know now that stings so much some of you guys)

2-Please tell elvic or all people who readed i said that, post here a screenshot of me saying that and send to support too, BECAUSE I NEVER SAID THAT :facepalm:

3- Elvic just pmed me nice war ;)  but now i know how kid and mad he is and what histories he made when lose.

4- I will report him for the damage caused lieng at me when they check my coins are legit.

lol i dont care who is rich or why just that when an amp 9+ person kills a lower level amped is that really a matched fight? :lol: 

Well wolfsy, anakpanah, ashurainx, nightmared, was there and they have +8/+10 amp, when they was 30 and us 3.. madmax +9/+10 amp and cross +7/+5 so i think was a matched fight for them, anyway i killed all of them pvp when i have less amp :good:

no you misunderstood, im not saying you or any mc are cheaters, im saying that is what elvic told me, unfortunately his phone cannot take screenshot so there is no way to prove.

elvic really meant what he said, he told me it was actually a fun war...

if a report was filed then you have nothing to worry about ;D

yesterday, ashurain on elf trade chat, spamming spanish and the mc was cheaters and that knox sent video to support, just cause spanish revive 10x or more, lol, people use signs 100+ times, 10 revives is nothing.

no you misunderstood, im not saying you or any mc are cheaters, im saying that is what elvic told me, unfortunately his phone cannot take screenshot so there is no way to prove.

I worry about the people who lie at me with serious things because i think they should learn and have a lesson.

Really you have a big problem trusting your "friend" elvic lies.

UNFORTUNATELY i cant take screenshots too of the spam, acusations and the epic fail of 30 elfs massacreds in alien  :lol: :lol: :lol:  and fortunately i trying root phone for can take screens  :spiteful: 

and elvic is a +9 guy waste more than 100 signs 

revive 10 times for kill 30 elfs no have price  :lol: :lol: :lol:  its a sacrifice for fun ....so no compare fail signs and signs and 10 revives one time  :bad: 

yesterday, ashurain on elf trade chat, spamming spanish and the mc was cheaters and that knox sent video to support, just cause spanish revive 10x or more, lol, people use signs 100+ times, 10 revives is nothing.

lol more than 30x revive to kill elfs .is it normal? :facepalm: