SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

lol don't be a party pooper hes just having fun on his ranger  ;D  right daniiii :*

You know if you lvl up your mc and help us lab, some 2/3 of your clan, will kick you always you enter their party, put on ignore and spam crazy with CAPS to make you change. Right cheeeza O:-)

niiice any drop?

8 kills and no drop, but at least 8 kills 8)

Lonely, Waiting for 2-50 parties to come  :'(

Опубликованное фото

Come with stealth here to take me, if para detect you just revive and pot rich man :tease:

10894_.jpg

You know if you lvl up your mc and help us lab, some 2/3 of your clan, will kick you always you enter their party, put on ignore and spam crazy with CAPS to make you change. Right cheeeza O:-)

8 kills and no drop, but at least 8 kills 8)

um lol your the one that said if your friends were really your friends then they should understand you or something along those lines so the same should apply here :pleasantry: just cuz daniloo hangs with me don't mean hes not your guys' friend anymore  ::)

8 kills xD nice, wish u luk

i remember aerthel was a really nice person,always honest and helped my ranger to level up...but at the moment i dont know whats wrong... :search:

She really was a good person, i meet her thru humanimal... dat y was soo shocked wen she pm me those actually dats just a part of it lazy to take ss d first ones...nyways let her continue to hate me  ;D goodluck to her

She n land of OZ hiding n d palce of the wicked witch asking help to protect her ;D :lol:

Rich people don't stay rich forever...

LESSON OF THE SCREENSHOT: Only buy mc if your rich enough or else you start suiciding acting like u can revive and spend them wisely, don't buy signs and shit, buy costumes for ur ladies  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Опубликованное фото

my last item was suprise chest, hope warlu can buy me more  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I mean rich drunk dude from new zealand  :lol:

some mc in emerald, don't just use crossing  to kill you,

some gays have a whole new reason for it:

Gay, duck = kill, learn Warspear language fathersucker

Wow you two fight a lot... Sometimes you look like good friends, and then you fight...?

he starts them with all his gayness, he really loves men, and I like insulting people and how can I not insult him? I mean He's gay  :wacko:

Just to show again how EU-Emerald elves suck, they always camp hours at right side of nadir when they are 4X more people than us (its funny log to play a game and stand at same place without move hours :crazy: ) and when after weeks they have the idea of attack our caravans they died all on less than 1 minute (and they always outnumbered than us) and run scared to camp again right nadir side :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

On the other hand EU MCs. we go their caravans, riff and all their map just with 1 party or alone and many times x day ;D

11117_.jpg

11118_.png

romance in emerald elfs,

these two lovers are rarely seen alone, and always stick close togther, usually in this type of position, ashurain likes to dominate his toys

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just to show again how EU-Emerald elves suck, they always camp hours at right side of nadir when they are 4X more people than us (its funny log to play a game and stand at same place without move hours :crazy: )

Total true  ;D here the part 2  :bad:

2 ppl called me to do the Dinalt quest.. its ok, why not if free.

We started, ofc. we meet with elfs on the road, 1 of them was Anakpanah.. 1 killed him 1vs1 in a row 3 times, after he decided call more ppls.

On the way we meet other mc ppls who want to do Kratt so went go help them.

Atlast left 3 ppl, and finally the elfs found us  ;D

BUT they waited in the cave, and when they reached the 10-12 ppl popolation :D after come up,

in 3vs12  3-4 elf dead  :facepalm:  (2 in the cave, Redloco and 1 other ), up also 2  :tease:

Conclusion: Overpopulated side but brainless  :good:

Опубликованное фото

I hate elfs... :facepalm: today warlunatic and me vs 15+ or more in his crossing bridge i cant believe they dont rush for two guys  :crazy: i decided call 1 party and masacred brainless. Elfs  ;D

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ELVES GO TO OUR CARAVAN, DON'T EVEN LAST 30 SECONDS:

Опубликованное фото

AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MCS GO TO ELVES CARAVAN, 3-5 MINUTES OF ELF MASSACRE:

Опубликованное фото

While at Elf Shop at Caravan Stealing their shop, Spanish admits the truth

Опубликованное фото

Merc why you cut your words about the new girl you love? :blush: 

We was kidding talking like she do and you cut the scenes you talk about her to make it misunderstanding ;D 

Now your love is public for sneaky :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (And i have worse screens of you talking about her, i will blackmail you if you don't want i show it to all O:-) )

11196_.jpg

I don't know what you're talking about?? Girl I love? I love Zebs not Cherry :wacko: and remember it's a joke when we acting like Cherry? Anyways who cares, your a girl  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D