SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Guest XthekingX

If you practice you are gunna go far kid

L-M-A-O

me full +6 and you full +9 :unknw:

just keep studing till the drama ends xD

and metal knock some sence back to her mind.

hahahaha i won  :lol: and thanks i will continue studying now  :dirol:

L-M-A-O

it is funny,you called me a noob cuz you killed my +1 dk with +9 bd, now you complain about 6-9 ? you are a pathetic lier bro.

and @lovable I was using moon set to kill shaman gangers, didn't want to tell you and dispoint you xD, anyway good luck with studing :)

yeah man he is so  ''OP''  :pleasantry:  look his rating LOL

Your stats are not perfect either LOL and you did most of them in 15-18? With a shaman partner? LOL, Anyway welcome to 19-20 hope to meet you in arena someday!

54321_.png

Guest XthekingX

it is funny,you called me a noob cuz you killed my +1 dk with +9 bd, now you complain about 6-9 ? you are a pathetic lier bro.

and @lovable I was using moon set to kill shaman gangers, didn't want to tell you and dispoint you xD, anyway good luck with studing :)

i killed you while born was attacking me and he was heal with his necro and 2 rouges( maleskills and Someone i dont rember was attack me) :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

and it WAS JUST ME  :wacko:

it is funny,when I pulled you at first I didn't even check the name,was just messing around,and we were 4 and you are 1

Your stats are not perfect either LOL and you did most of them in 15-18? With a shaman partner? LOL, Anyway welcome to 19-20 hope to meet you in arena someday!

u see me saying about myself ''perfect''?  :crazy: atleast i won more than lose  :tease:

i killed you while born was attacking me and he was heal with his necro and 2 rouges( maleskills and Someone i dont rember was attack me) :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Maleskills? WHO IS THIS COPY-CAT!?

lol now you want to start lieing? I pulled you and didn't attack,you kept attacking,I told them to just heal me and not to kill you cuz you have enaugh shit already,then you stopped and waitied till your friend came so he gang me with you and then gang us one by one,we were chatting in party chat and none of us thought that the guy we spared will backstab us

u see me saying about myself ''perfect''?  :crazy: atleast i won more than lose  :tease:

ok,your ratio this week is 22/44,i will get mine of this week despite the fact that I only go random and you only go with party,since you don't want a pvp because you know who will win

Guest XthekingX

lol now you want to start lieing? I pulled you and didn't attack,you kept attacking,I told them to just heal me and not to kill you cuz you have enaugh shit already,then you stopped and waitied till your friend came so he gang me with you and then gang us one by one,we were chatting in party chat and none of us thought that the guy we spared will backstab usok,your ratio this week is 22/44,i will get mine of this week despite the fact that I only go random and you only go with party,since you don't want a pvp because you know who will win

I told you alll . lordyasir is the biggest KIDDO lier in WarSpear

he lie about metal Wins

and now about this :bad: :bad:

check this lier

http://im38.gulfup.com/tdqQw.bmp

http://im38.gulfup.com/n4Ssj.bmp

and stfu and DoNT LIE more about AnyThing

Maleskills? WHO IS THIS COPY-CAT!?

oh sorry

i mean moveswift  :blush:

He used level 12 staff in 19-20, where all the pros are and the +10s and you did yours in 15-18? where the new people are, some low amps and people who don't know how to play their class and you wonder why you have more wins than him? LOL

oh yeh,here it is,now here is the thing metal,idc about looking good or making you look bad,i said alot of stuff that made me look a pathetic losser like "I greatly valur a true friend" but I don't give a shit about how will people look at me,If I did I would of asked you for a pvp from the begining,but no,I'm really ready to go to the end of the world for a friend,and for your info I have so SO many friends,but every real friend is a gem that should never be wasted,"one doesn't count how many friends he got,he counts how many friends he lost" why can't you ducking see that I'm not your enemy,I said a bad joke,you got mad and insuilted me but I moved on cuz it was my fuilt for saying that bad joke,you said a bad joke,I got mad and insuilted but what you did is ignoring me and not giving me a way to say sorry,you claim that I'm lieing and still you befriend the guy who loved on lies for a whole year,wish ya try a lil bit to understand me.

and @hero if you're gonna insuilt like s 5yo and lie,at lleast lie right,that was after you back stabbed and killed us then we came back for revenge,and guess what who never came after that because we raped his ass and kept watching door to kill him on sight cuz he is a ganger despite that he is a lier too

and panday,I'm not from abc,ladygi and vomm defending me cuz they are one of the sweatest kinds of friends one may ever find :)

54328_.png

gam ovar broh

You know what's funny? He is to small that i didn't got any ss with him in arena,when he is down :facepalm: And he know that very well,vs me he won 2-3/20!!.But let him to be happy:),i won't broke he's happiness :blush:.

and panday,I'm not from abc,ladygi and vomm defending me cuz they are one of the sweatest kinds of friends one may ever find :)

really? i thought u was .

But the statement is still true though, i have seen it many times  :)

You know what's funny? He is to small that i didn't got any ss with him in arena,when he is down :facepalm: And he know that very well,vs me he won 2-3/20!!.But let him to be happy:),i won't broke he's happiness :blush: .

Ouch, thats a very strong insult  :aggressive:

Offtopic : Anyone watch anime : attack on titans (shingeki no kyojin) ?

Guest XthekingX

lier lier Die in Fire  :bad:

oh yeh,here it is,now here is the thing metal,idc about looking good or making you look bad,i said alot of stuff that made me look a pathetic losser like "I greatly valur a true friend" but I don't give a shit about how will people look at me,If I did I would of asked you for a pvp from the begining,but no,I'm really ready to go to the end of the world for a friend,and for your info I have so SO many friends,but every real friend is a gem that should never be wasted,"one doesn't count how many friends he got,he counts how many friends he lost" why can't you ♥♥♥♥ing see that I'm not your enemy,I said a bad joke,you got mad and insuilted me but I moved on cuz it was my fuilt for saying that bad joke,you said a bad joke,I got mad and insuilted but what you did is ignoring me and not giving me a way to say sorry,you claim that I'm lieing and still you befriend the guy who loved on lies for a whole year,wish ya try a lil bit to understand me.

and @hero if you're gonna insuilt like s 5yo and lie,at lleast lie right,that was after you back stabbed and killed us then we came back for revenge,and guess what who never came after that because we raped his ass and kept watching door to kill him on sight cuz he is a ganger despite that he is a lier too

if it was THAT important for you, why you didnt come on other char and talk? :unknw:

youre not so right yasir... we both makes jokes and we probably both dont like it and insulted eachother.. xD but i forgave you ;) i just dont understand that u easily say like  '' I got mad and insuilted but what you did is ignoring me and not giving me a way to say sorry'' if it was really that important for you yasir, try work harder:) so.. can you understand me too now?

if it was THAT important for you, why you didnt come on other char and talk? :unknw:

youre not so right yasir... we both makes jokes and we probably both dont like it and insulted eachother.. xD but i forgave you ;) i just dont understand that u easily say like  '' I got mad and insuilted but what you did is ignoring me and not giving me a way to say sorry'' if it was really that important for you yasir, try work harder:) so.. can you understand me too now?

now here is the thing,If i went on other char you would of ignored me at once I pmed you with anything,now I have been spamming +15page of drama,It got boring and now I give no shit how bad I'm looking to people,just to say I'm sorry for miss understanding your joke,what else you want me to do?

now here is the thing,If i went on other char you would of ignored me at once I pmed you with anything,now I have been spamming +15page of drama,It got boring and now I give no shit how bad I'm looking to people,just to say I'm sorry for miss understanding your joke,what else you want me to do?

nothing:) i wont fight with you anymore :)

well then i srsly cant remember that you pmed me at other char :wacko: but if you didnt, u can try atleast:)

i guess.. its clear now?

L-M-A-O

Aww i am sorry game let me make high chars to fight other high chars

And +8 armors and two..

54333_.jpg

well then i srsly cant remember that you pmed me at other char :wacko: but if you didnt, u can try atleast:)

i guess.. its clear now?

I don't want you to stop fighting me,wel I want to but that isn't the point,friends fight from time to time,I want to know will you be my friend again metal :) ?

and you're right on that,I should of pmed you with other char,but I really really was affraid that you will reject me and ignore at once and that it was too late for a sorry :(

i guess.. its clear now?

It better be!

I don't want you to stop fighting me,wel I want to but that isn't the point,friends fight from time to time,I want to know will you be my friend again metal :) ?

and you're right on that,I should of pmed you with other char,but I really really was affraid that you will reject me and ignore at once and that it was too late for a sorry :(

its ok yasir :) thankyou, i wasnt nice too after all...  :(

and i forgive you, lets forget the past :) see you in game:)

So you ignored him, right? And you gave him no opportunity to apologize to you, and you expected him to make a new character just to say sorry to you? XD bitc,h, maybe you shouldn't of been so dramatic, and ignored him and maybe, just maybe it won't have come this far.

Glad it's finally over!

Guest XthekingX

Aww i am sorry game let me make high chars to fight other high chars

And +8 armors and two..

but The funny

i tooK someTime to die

and rouge with doom died in less that 2 Seconds When you attacked her  :facepalm:

So you ignored him, right? And you gave him no opportunity to apologize to, and  you expected him to make a new character just to say sorry to you? XD ♥♥♥♥♥, maybe you shouldn't of been so dramatic and ignored him and maybe, just maybe it won't have come this far.

so now u come and make drama with me? we have enough drama togheter, lets not make it bigger :)

but The funny

i tooK someTime to die

and rouge with doom died in less that 2 Seconds When you attacked her  :facepalm:

Just sad you did not demand after barb rogue team has strong opening advantage

but The funny

i tooK someTime to die

hero,C'mon,you're butthurt cuz nessah raped you and its ok,you might be a lieing 13yo douchbag,but you made a friend who is ready to get ganged to support your shit despite all that, Overpop, you might have some postives yourself unaware off,give yourself other chance to grow up :)

Edit: now guys do you think Roley may delete the pages of dramas for us,but I doupt he will downgrade the ss topic under the 1000th page for this xD

Guest XthekingX

Just sad you did not demand after barb rogue team has strong opening advantage

im not hassn the barb so i beat you  :facepalm:

and that was random demand  :wacko:

hero,C'mon,you're butthurt cuz nessah raped you and its ok,you might be a lieing 13yo douchbag,but you made a friend who is ready to get ganged to support your shit despite all that, Overpop, you might have some postives yourself unaware off,give yourself other chance to grow up :)

NUUH! NO MORE OIL ON THE FIRE DAMNED!

@Hero,

DONT REACT TO EICHOTHER ANYMORE!

Guest XthekingX

Edit: now guys do you think Roley may delete the pages of dramas for us,but I doupt he will downgrade the ss topic under the 1000th page for this xD

overpop camed after i raped you

while you was hide in corner near Gate  :facepalm:

NUUH! NO MORE OIL ON THE FIRE DAMNED!

@Hero,

DONT REACT TO EICHOTHER ANYMORE!

ok ok I will stop ;D

,but I doupt he won't be calling us fags and posting ss of his backstabs days lator :/

I guess I will just live with his pain in my ass till he grow up someday -.-

and since we are on it,there is a tough decision here,what is the best,should we ask roley to clean the drama so we get a clean ss topic? but in the other hands that will get us page 996 and we will loss the 1000th record :(

@hero yeh right,lets stop talking about yoir lies for a moment e.e

If you want to get the drama erased, click the message report to moderator. Simple as that. 1000th page we can get it again, and it's so useless... 666 was the best.

I'd rather have 10 pages of ss's of the game and friendly talk than 1000 pages full of drama. Just saying.

That reminds me of a dream I had... logged into the forum, SCREENSHOT FROM THE GAME only had 34 pages of people complaining everything got erased coz it was just lame drama ;D

If you want to get the drama erased, click the message report to moderator. Simple as that. 1000th page we can get it again, and it's so useless... 666 was the best.

I'd rather have 10 pages of ss's of the game and friendly talk than 1000 pages full of drama. Just saying.

That reminds me of a dream I had... logged into the forum, SCREENSHOT FROM THE GAME only had 34 pages of people complaining everything got erased coz it was just lame drama ;D

you're right,erasing drama it is then :lol:

don't worry,I will spam arenas and keep posting we reach 1000th again :)