SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

"milosc has entered the game"

Oh is this another one of your new obsessions?

Or you miss your Boyfriend Marcin so much you start talking about other pl rogues?

It was Baracuss btw, yea go cry little girl

Or you miss your Boyfriend Marcin so much you start talking about other pl rogues?

33422_.png

LOL you can see there's a C at the end  :facepalm:

Jaythug was using my rogue that time  :facepalm:

WTF I don't even talk like that, Forum and game ID same, must be Jaythug, or you, or rose, or shy, or warlu, or etc  :facepalm:

JAYTHUG  :facepalm:  must be JAYTHUG  :facepalm:

I'm going to have to ask you not to blame me for everything ._.

JAYTHUG  :facepalm:

Jaythug was using my rogue that time  :facepalm:

WTF I don't even talk like that, Forum and game ID same, must be Jaythug, or you, or rose, or shy, or warlu, or etc  :facepalm:

i dont use ur forum id so not me  :facepalm: :facepalm:

ended up with me almost dead and empire full health,used hit and run tactic,enemie was slow so they cried...noobs ;D :facepalm:  1 of my last fights level 18

33491_.png

33492_.png

33493_.png

ended up with me almost dead and empire full health,used hit and run tactic,enemie was slow so they cried...noobs ;D :facepalm:  1 of my last fights level 18

If you got 5 Gouge and Stealth you can do this without looking like a " runner " and you can do the Gouge Hit combo too, just needs timing.

If you got 5 Gouge and Stealth you can do this without looking like a " runner " and you can do the Gouge Hit combo too, just needs timing.

gouge only level 3, 550 exp left to level 20 (=lv 5 gouge) but honestly i dont care if i look more or less like a runner,i won fair fight but this guys just cried instead of react faster ;D

LONG AGO ;D

harypater lvl uped about 2mounth :pardon:

Oh no......  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

I'm glad knowing that I gave Agus the little rogue Milosc as holiday gift  ;D Wish you know how hard I been working in her rogue  :blush: . And, do you know that milosc means "love"? If you didn't, I'm telling you now  :clapping: . So, thanks for having our char at friendlist. You Might add Hornig and Tilltheend too, if you don't have them yet. Have a nice day  :give_rose:

So, thanks for having our char at friendlist. You Might add Hornig and Tilltheend too, if you don't have them yet. Have a nice day  :give_rose:

Just so you don't think the wrong thing, Rose was the one who added her.

He added all his friends to my chars friend list especially NALIA  :facepalm:

Just so you don't think the wrong thing, Rose was the one who added her.

He added all his friends to my chars friend list especially NALIA  :facepalm:

wtf u were the guy who added milosc and agusia to ur char friends  :facepalm: :facepalm: and spamed me whnever she comes on even at ur elf u added ur LOVED ranger  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Kill yourselves.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

My ping:

Опубликованное фото

im confused, are you implying someone DDOS'd you? cause i swear on some fights i feel like im being DDOS'd. using 1804 MHZ 70 up 70 down connection, i can guarantee its not on my side...

im confused, are you implying someone DDOS'd you? cause i swear on some fights i feel like im being DDOS'd. using 1804 MHZ 70 up 70 down connection, i can guarantee its not on my side...

DDOS? Can you explain further pls xd

who bullshit what?

as soon as my partner died, I stunned paladin, dodged druid, poisoned him while healing myself, then i stunned paladin each chance i got and kept myself healed.

so excuse yourself. Nobody bullshittin here  8)

lol so.. hmm.. u stun paladin and druid decided not to root u xD  still sounds like bs to me.

lol so.. hmm.. u stun paladin and druid decided not to root u xD  still sounds like bs to me.

maybe you would know how it went if you were there. then you would be able to talk.

I would ask the paladin and druid but its already been days, they probably forgot.

why would I wanna make it up? I got nobody to impress :!