SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

well then why post it if its not to try and impress? :D

if warlock i might believe u killed then but necro, killing full hp paladin + 50% hp druid.. sorry cant believe. ur poison takes forever to hit even if urs just going 1vs1 on druid.. and still u need to hit a few times and only kill druid after his mana ends :D

well then why post it if its not to try and impress? :D

if warlock i might believe u killed then but necro, killing full hp paladin + 50% hp druid.. sorry cant believe. ur poison takes forever to hit even if urs just going 1vs1 on druid.. and still u need to hit a few times and only kill druid after his mana ends :D

i posted it because I didnt think I would win it. but I did.

and I dont use the average skill point allocation or gear/enchants. Meaning Im not the average necro.

and quite honestly, I dont care if you believe me or not. Im not losing any sleep over it.

I guess you can test my necro next time we meet  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

I was the only one dc, and I got dc in mid-fight.

you can reconnect faster by exiting and re-entering, rather than waiting for auto re-connect

33545_.png

I was the only one dc, and I got dc in mid-fight.you can reconnect faster by exiting and re-entering, rather than waiting for auto re-connect

Does not work for me. if I exit, i have to close ws, search for wi-fi, connect, launch game, log in, and after a minute it dc again.

Does not work for me. if I exit, i have to close ws, search for wi-fi, connect, launch game, log in, and after a minute it dc again.

you cant just log off and log back in without closing? Works on all phones that I tried

you cant just log off and log back in without closing? Works on all phones that I tried

Nokia 500 Belle.

When i log out, my connection is lost. And when i try to press home key, nothing happens->i have to press exit, to be able to reconnect.

I have so much difficulties with phone, that it would need a new topic.

Nokia 500 Belle.

When i log out, my connection is lost. And when i try to press home key, nothing happens->i have to press exit, to be able to reconnect.

If i dc cs my net reconnect works, but when my nokia crash... :mega_shok:  With some luck Admiralmos won for both. :D

Norlant Aqueducts or what is it for a quest?

Neither if i remember right. Its just a random chest that shows up on that island. ( wisp island at kota )

Warlock at swamps is so epic, I should do this more often.

No duckers escape.

Опубликованное фото

Yes we should team up there is an infestation of noob and pussy elf who atack low levels. I thought there was truce in kotaravvaa. But wait when we mc start killing then they complain. Today I will camp with my warlock to make up for my rage yesterday.

33583_.png

33585_.png

1. I was playing arena (Lv4-6 2x2) against number 5 (Baddorigin). I would lose anyway, so i kept running. We got draw.

2. He still won 131/143, but kept calling me pussy (Even if I preferred Dick/Dickhead)

3a. I asked him about the astral lv5 halloween amulet, and he said it is a sign on im a loser.

3b. He also insulted me and said that Legionerr (Lv6 shaman that was one of the best in lv4-6 2x2 before new season) was not good, and that he could smash him

4. I ignored him on 3 of my chars, and then happens that.

33588_.png

1. I was playing arena (Lv4-6 2x2) against number 5 (Baddorigin). I would lose anyway, so i kept running. We got draw.

2. He still won 131/143, but kept calling me pussy (Even if I preferred Dick/Dickhead)

3a. I asked him about the astral lv5 halloween amulet, and he said it is a sign on im a loser.

3b. He also insulted me and said that Legionerr (Lv6 shaman that was one of the best in lv4-6 2x2 before new season) was not good, and that he could smash him

4. I ignored him on 3 of my chars, and then happens that.

That guy is so annoying, he has like 1m of chars, they all start with Badd ih the first part of the name, he kept saying he is the best and blablabla

and all begin 'cause he was trying to steal a boss on map 1 of mountain clan *facepalm*

--forgive my english--

To those guys who know me, I am leaving the game for a month or two, its too frustrating and lots of disappointment :bad: maybe I return maybe not. So bye TC all of you. Warspear community is the best,especially Raxit, chaichai, Nadon, Black nia, Coolcatkid, Nazer, Ajaibzz, and many more cya. :give_rose: 

Nokia 500 Belle.

Well i said it once, and i'll say it one more time.

Nokia phones are evil and should be smashed with a hammer, or killed with fire. They are quite clearly the spawn of satan and should be eliminated before they seize our world. Believe me, they are evil frankenstein phones struck by lightning upon creation. My best tip is: KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE BEFORE IT LAY EGGS! :(

Well i said it once, and i'll say it one more time.Nokia phones are evil and should be smashed with a hammer, or killed with fire. They are quite clearly the spawn of satan and should be eliminated before they seize our world. Believe me, they are evil frankenstein phones struck by lightning upon creation. My best tip is: KILL IT. WITH FIRE BEFORE IT LAY EGGS!

One problem, Nokia can't be killed with fire or hammers.

And second, finnish companies are the best! I will never stop supporting Nokia or any other company founded in Finland!

They like ur body  :aggressive: :blush:

lol ikr. coz afro's body was near crossing of their town and they choose to camp on mine. i was thinkin of revivng and wasting what i got from the contest but changed my mind  :blush:

There I was afk farming Columns while on forum then this ducktard tries to kill me afk and gets ass ducked.

Why can't people learn not to duck with me... I already give them mercy  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

There I was afk farming Columns while on forum then this ducktard tries to kill me afk and gets ass ducked.

Why can't people learn not to **** with me... I already give them mercy  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

That is called betrayal in Eu or whatever  :mega_shok:

Why can't people learn not to **** with me... I already give them mercy  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

they just jumped me at hydra again, seems mercy went out of style.

I guess they wanna play dirty

Опубликованное фото

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

My dk 10 always fight 11/12 noobs in arena, they are even less dangerous than some of my lvl 10 enemies, no see the point in be happy cs of that. Ok i recognized u re good cs thats why they put u again lvl 11/12 newbies. Now try against 11/12 pros :P

My rogue 13 also kills 15/16  noobs in arena and HES NOOB TOO!!!!

Nice victory anyway. :good:

A c*unt Druid needs to hide in corner calling help from 5 Elves just to kill 2 Rogues and yet they camp in the corner?

I don't know what's more pathetic than this kid, but he's the gaylord that wanted his ass fk'd so he can go cry my crits a river and so can his diksuckers.

Опубликованное фото

Fuk only noobs, someone can play this class xD

well to be fair it happens too everybody, eventually they die, even two melee`s sometimes kill warlock dudes who only partner with shamans for some reason.

33653_.png

well to be fair it happens too everybody, eventually they die, even two melee`s sometimes kill warlock dudes who only partner with shamans for some reason.

good job!